Why do we hate her again?

youtube.com/watch?v=lOwF0hDrHS4

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/e80nq1ktsQ4
youtu.be/a-55kSpgmyA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

coalburner

We don't, the Jews do

I totally hate her because of all the anonymous posters here constantly telling me to hate everyone on the right. They’re so convincing at driving a wedge between me and everyone that I agree with.

Lol imagine all the makeup fetishists who have been asking her to make this video

She just sells sex, no one cares about her opinion. Lovely girl but thats the truth and shes well aware lf it herself. Just a hot blonde girl who post alt right memes and apeases angry betas. Good career choice, big market for that right now

I want to lick her ass while she talks out of the side of her mouth and shames jews with her hand gestures.

She's a drama queen that feeds off of the bullshit she creates. Look at her in Berkley, walking around with an entourage of alt rights and her stupid helmet genuinely excited when bricks and shit started getting thrown in her direction, that's why. Not to mention she's one of Molenjews little projects, she just wants to thrive on world shit and she does. Where would she be without the degenerate left I can only wonder

we don't

this, she's attractive, but I couldn't care less what a roastie thinks

She's a poorman's Laura Loomer.

we don't. Only moronic purity spiral fags do. Cue the "huur she's a jew!" posts

>Female
>Never opens bobs
I hate all girl who don't open bobs

bitch lasagna

Controlled Opposition

we don't hate her, but the shills tell us we do

also, this

Pretty girls trigger virgin cucks with small penises

WTF is wrong with her voice? I never heard her talk. Fucking disgusting

This. Laura Loomer is the thinking man's waifu. Personally, I would let Laura Loomer rape me with a car tire.

cause she has white privilege
youtu.be/e80nq1ktsQ4

I hate her because the shills have convinced me to live in a society free of hate

my cock in your ancestors

She's a Jew and her grandparents ran away from Nazis.
UNFORGIVABLE
NFORGIVABLE
FORGIVABLE
ORGIVABLE
RGIVABLE
GIVABLE
IVABLE
VABLE
ABLE
BLE
LE
E

pidgeons are the rats of the air tho

0.02 cents, dickhead.

I don't hate her. I just don't think she is good at what she does. She's a leaf. She doesn't understand America. She doesn't understand Americans. She doesn't understand our politics or our laws. She should go back to Canada and worry about their problems. God knows they have enough of their own. They'll be lucky to stop Trudeau before he allows Canada to become majority Chinese.

because there is no real men alive to marry her and have 10 children
She is 25, single and anti-marxist

Only Jews and their good goy commie allies hate her. Most anons dont care or think shes ok.

Why would ShareBlue attack a person who doesn't speak at all about Jews?

Bunch of Jew apologist cucks. If you side with the Jews you either don't know history and you are not in the right place, or you are a shill.

She's a Jewess. And what's worse, a leaf

lol
I just clicked on the op after reading your comment, hear this girl for the first time
pic related

holy fuck is there actually people who unuronically watch this bollocks

and here we go, called it

>Why would democrats attack a blonde anti-communist libertarian

Came in to post this. "Sultry" is kind of hot in a way, but Lauren's voice is deeper than mine.

I dont know her, I dont know milo and I dont know spencer. Fuck off with your fake news agents back to fabian society den.

STRAYA CUNT!

CRIKEY SHIT! FUCK A CROCODILE!

she was cuter when she was a huge nerd who just wanted to cosplay as video game characters

hahaha wtf she sounds like a man is she a trap? like, legitimately a trap?

Leaf Jews are the worst.

She's not even blonde lol she dyes her hair to fool the Goys to think she's Aryan...

she'll deny if ever confronted about it

>Not loving her adorkable canuck twang.

Did she put blue contact lenses in that pic? lol

To any faggot out there who is ashamed, as this jewess, of his eyes or physical traits, remember that they are the result of your ancestors and you should embrace it.

t. Green eyed, pale skin and black hair exotic masterrace.

"She" has a voice deeper than mine, she legitimately talks like a man

>shareblue only shills against anti-semitism

Low T? Do you work for buzzfeed by any chance ausfag?

you got some kind of fag voice bud?

We don't.

Shitposters and shills LARPing as nazis do.

I don't, but her activism style of journalism can be a problem at times.

This man gets the menace northern kikes pose to us

They have to shill against someone and if they shill against the real people who speak out about (((JEWS))), then they are advertising for them. Free publicity. This thread is nothing but publicity for the Normie approved shill Lauren Southern.

kinda wondering what would happen if that guy and Commander Holly would meet. they share the same passion about pigeons and nursing them back to health but at the same time, their political views are pretty much the opposite of each other.

stupid fat leaf shill kikess

I want to breed her in the huwheat fields

I imagine he'd be pretty rational about it and try to talk about their shared passion, but she'll be attack him and constantly try to turn the conversation political, but that's just a guess, I don't really know either of their personalities

No hate, she's just very "meh". Counter-signals white nationalism, doesn't say anything new or interesting, and some people (not me) resent that she makes a lot of money from betas by regurgitating shit we've all heard 100 times.

>implying that only blondes are white

Lefty/pol/ shills antifa and shitskins hate her

Ya, no shit but It's still dishonest. She could at least be herself and not a fake blonde. Also she says her grandparents ran away from the Nazis. Why would anyone run away from Nazis unless they were Jewish...

Make up itself is dishonest.

she seems to like birds in general though, so i can't say their passion is quite the same

she's a coal burning Jewess
she's also the fake Lauren
the real Lauren is there:
youtu.be/a-55kSpgmyA

If you can't detect a Jew when you see it, we are lost as a race.

I have a perfectly masculine voice, Lauren has a voice that would make a lumberjack insecure

Women tend to believe in the political ideologies of the man they are with (of course, If the man is actually a man and not pic related).

Can we stop shitposting about Lauren's alleged Jewish ancestry now? It's obvious that it doesn't really matter to anybody here.

>implying that it's an indisputable and well known fact that she dyed her hair with the intention to fool the Goys

People didn't have to be jews to run away from the Nazi's. Anyone, including germans, that didn't agree with the party (e.g. communists) and foreigners wanted out before the shit hit the fan. France and Poland got attacked despite being white - the Nazi's had plenty of enemies.

Hopefully you're not only equating Nazi's with the jews, otherwise they sure did a number on you.

hi JIDF, i guess it was a good opportunity for you to join the thread

>not the same

she literally owns a pigeon aviary.

fair enough, however she still spreads the love further than just pigeons based on a quick scroll through her videos page.

ya, I'm just saying that she has been shown to remove wires from pigeon feet in vlogs too.

Lauren isn't Jewish, but Black Pigeon is probably.

>tfw no gf
>based Jews
>I loved Israel when living there
>fucking Germans, ruining Europe for the 3rd time
>Eternal Anglo, senpai, deal with it!
>Is it gay, if I don't swallow?

She looks great for a 22 year old. Leave her alone!

It is an indisputable fact that she dyed her hair. But to fool the Goyim? I don't know. You know the real Goys would have more respect for her if she wouldn't dye her hair.

If I were living in 1933 Germany, the last thing I would want to do would be leave, or as she put it "escape", unless I was Jewish, then I'd leave, because the Nazis told me to.

Also she says Jews were still recovering from the holocaust, correct? Why would she say something like that? It was 70 years ago. They had plenty of time to recover... Plus the holocaust was fake and gay. She should know this...

> (OP)
>because there is no real men alive to marry her and have 10 children
>She is 25, single and anti-marxist

I'd marry her, and happily put 10 kids in her. She's quality wife material.

Cirno "Gorilla King" Mike is the only guy who has always stood with us.
All these other clowns have betrayed us.
Get the Gorrila Mindset and lets kick some ass brothers.

>Well hello beautiful

>
>
>I have a perfectly

It just means she has a bit more testosterone in her. Probably also means that she may have a little more hair growth than average, and her areolas are smaller.
And all of that means that she's probably hot as hell in the sack. Somebody better wife this chick up, and soon.

that's hardly possible. she sounds like a female, so you would too then.

Weak bait, dude

>she may have a little more hair growth than average
I doubt it

This so much.
Sure she has right wing opinions but her main popularity is because she’s a hot girl saying them which pleases alt lite cucks

inb4 the finn

Mr. Feldman isn't being very smart here assuming it's not a troll.

I took a look at her videos and she's just as bad as Lauren. She made a video called Islam is not the problem... And she says the problem is the government, not the Jews.

Nice try goldberg.

I've done more for the White race from my Basement than Lauren has in all her career...

Yeah, I'm sure of it leftypol

A shekel for you, goy.

And man hands, and arms

Digits don't lie.

>leftypol
Is leftypol anti-Semitic? I thought the left never called out the Jews and hated anti-Semitism...

They'd rather she speaks against the Jews, it makes here more easy to attack and it will put off any normies who might be listening to her.

Only the most boneheaded neo-nazi types might find that something to respect, but they aren't her target audience anyway, otherwise she'd be doing full 14 88 videos.

>If I were living in 1933 Germany, the last thing I would want to do would be leave
that's because you're probably a hardcore Sup Forumsack (i.e. non-commie, loves their guns, doesn't afraid etc...) and would rather die fighting. assuming you were not the enemy (e.g. French, British, American etc...) you would want to fight against the world with Hitler. that's just you though, normies don't want any of that and mostly run away from trouble.

then again, many jews didn't leave even after they were warned by the nazis openly, and it seems it didn't work out too well for some of them.

that's two examples to demonstrate that there is no strict correlation between being a jew and escaping the nazis.

if she believes in the holocaust then its obvious that she can't swallow that red pill. we can't expect everyone to be as red pilled as each other. even amongst user here you'll find that you can disagree.

It changed just a few minutes later.

So your answer to Jewish Supremacy is to not speak about Jews? And you believe that speaking about Jews will fail because normies won't listen to it? My dude, if someone with all her followers came out and criticized Israel, or the Holocaust, or the Jewish Federal Reserve, or the Jewish Media, AND made it known that these were all Jewish, we would be much further along than NOT speaking about Jews because that is the path we've been taking this entire time...

We need to speak up or else we won't be able to...
We need to talk about Jews. The people need to know.

Well then we need to show her, and her audience, as many jew related red pills as possible.

Get in.
Contact alt media with this info. Hollywood has a long history of Pedophilia.