Will you admit you were wrong if Trump is impeached and is shown to be guilty of working with Russia to undermine our...

Will you admit you were wrong if Trump is impeached and is shown to be guilty of working with Russia to undermine our election?

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtontimes.com/news/2017/oct/25/fec-complaint-accuses-clinton-dnc-violations/
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

no
nobody in his right mind would believe this
the walking american dream colluding with the russians in things he wouldn't need them for
utter insanity

How can you have an "open society" which essentially allows people to do whatever the fuck they like, and then be outraged when your enemies use it as an opportunity to undermine you?

It's like all the retards on this board who believe in complete control of borders and no immigration at the same time as promoting free-market capitalism (which implies free movement of labor, ie unlimited immigration).

No. But I would sage this thread.

What does undermining the election entail? What is the crime that Trump has carried out?

In order for this to happen it would have to be proven in front of a grand jury and they’d have to approve the charges. Grand juries have a 93% conviction rate. Are you really saying that you’re not going to believe the very cornerstones of our democracy? What kind of government do you want then?

It’s a hypothetical question. If he has been shown to be apart of a conspiracy to undermine our election with the help of a foreign government, in a court of law, and is impeached, will you accept it?

even if they were able to convince me, I'm pretty sure it wouldn't convince me think Hillary would've been a better choice

That's fine, I don't really give a shit. As long as you are willing to accept what Trump has done if it's been proven in a court of law and is impeached for it. Are you saying that's what you are willing to do?

if proven that the trump campaign asked help from Russia to win the elections.
I would accept it.

I really don't care because the whole point of Trump isn't to get Trump it's to get a Hitler.

By undermining the election do you mean using truthful information on Hillary's corruption?

The fact is, Hillary had thousands of reporters, foreign loyalists and others working full time to smear Trump unceasingly and without any opposition. The Alien support Hillary had was thousands of times stronger than anything the russians could muster up.

That's why listening to Liberals bitch about Trump is a load of whiny crap. They had all the propaganda in the world. But Trump spoke to the common man and won their vote with the issues.

If the cunts can't understand that then fuck them.

Define 'undermining the election'

>free market implies free movement of labor
I don't think you know what the term means
I'll give you a hint: it isn't that

Of course not
>bending even an inch to the communist satanic left
>ever

This. If OP means actually rigging voting machines then prove it. Anything else is more or less just airing someone's dirty laundry.

this
I'll play them at their own games and stoop as low to their level
What matters is winning the fight over degeneracy, morals come later.

This is the harsch truth. I used to have so much compassion and sympathy, white mans weakness / sometime-strength I guess.
It´s almost all gone now though

I would’ve never voted for Hillary but if Trump betrayed his country he must get locked up

Yeah it's really not about Hillary.

Holding Donald or his campaign workers accountable doesn't mean that Hillary suddenly becomes president.

>Would you admit you were wrong in an hypothetical where you were?
How long does it take to burn through 15 million in shill money?

The media has no idea what is going on and you should stop listening to them.
Basically the allegations are as follows:
>Trumps team worked with Russia
>Russia provided meme support and p romoted news favorable to Trump
>Russia provided evidence of wrong doing on Clinton
If any of this were true, it would be a scandal, but not illegal. Other nations regularly provide support for potential Presidents, its not right but it happens.
>Saudis gave Clinton millions
>Clintons paid for a fake dossier from fake Russians
Again what the Clintons did is fucked up, but not actually illegal.
Now if they (Trump or Clinton) had financed or supported Russian hackers (or any country) in altering the actual results of the election by say, going into the voting machines and changing the votes, then yes that woukd be illegal.

In order for Trump to legally be impeached congress must:
>hold hearings
>determine POTUS commited a felony while President (this is important because before President doesnt matter ((for all intents and purposes))
>determine the felony is an impeachable offense
>get a majority vote saying he is impeached
THEN the Pres would go to court for the allegations.
I doubt the enemies of Trump would wait the YEARS all that would take and woukd try to remove him using some semi-legal fuckery, which would result in an illegal removal of President. Regardless of those circumstances I would be required by oath to support the constitution and therefore the President.

Yes.

Here's a deal, we admit we were wrong, but you gtfo of Sup Forums until he gets impeached.

No. I prefer Russia over Hillarys shitskin policy and Saudi arabic financiers.

Hillary and the rest of the establishment is the most corrupt and imbecile politicians we ever had.

And its not even about that. Its about a society we dont want and you are trying to force on us.

Seriously. Can you people just listen and get this into your heads.

We dont want multiculturalism. We dont want to turn into Brazil or south africa. Its that easy.

>our democracy
It's a Republic you fucking moron.

So when hillary gets help from the saudis and israel. Thats treason?

No. Even if he were colluding, which he isn't, he would still be better then killary.

Popular liberal terms circa 2017.

If
If
If
If
Nazi
If
If
If

No, because I understand he had to do whatever was necessary to keep that witch out of office.

However, the Russia narrative is still a load of horse shit.

that's like saying "would you admit you were wrong if it comes out the earth is actually flat and the globeearth is just a giant cover up". Retarded hypothetical that's not even worth talking about.

why do idiots shit post. you can impeach a president for littering, dont need a felony. and it will never happen.

>undermine our election
If it doesn’t mean actual votes were changed or fraudulently placed then it’s irrelevant.

kill yourself brainlet

>>implies free movement of labor
inside the states! not globally. states are meant to compete for lower labor wages. not third world shit holes!

>working with Russia to undermine our election
By winning fair and square, and not using illegal alien voters the way Democrats are confirmed for doing? By winning without underhanded tactics, whereas the Clinton campaign and Democrats now have FEC filings against them for paying the Ukrainian government to dig up dirt on Trump?
washingtontimes.com/news/2017/oct/25/fec-complaint-accuses-clinton-dnc-violations/

The thing that's most amusing about this "collusion" bullshit which has no basis in anything (Manafort's charges stem from work he did for Tony and John Podesta, hint hint), is that libshits have yet to define what "collusion" actually is. It's just a buzzword. It's meaningless. Just like "climate change" is meaningless. But that's how libshits have operated since the Russian commie days. They just invent turn-of-phrases which mean absolutely nothing and everything at the same time, then let morons, such as yourself, fill the gap with your imagination.

Trump will still be president. For seven more years.

"High crimes and misdemenors" meaning serious shit like a felony. Protip: misdemenor would not mean litering, it would be gross dereliction of duty.

In any case, unless Trump raped or murdered someone on camera he wont be impeached for anything he did before becoming POTUS. This is all political theater performed for the media. Congress is nothing more than a bunch of clapping seals to entertain children. Meuller is going to bring charges againsta bunch of people, some will plea deal it away one or two will get a slap on the wrist and it will drag on for YEARS. But it is all to say "we tried to get him!" Because they will never tear down a President, because then we the people woukd expect it everytime a political dancing clown got caught doing illegal shit and they CANT HAVE THAT now can they?

Nope. I would have to somehow see proof that the news and justice system aren't protecting the Democrats from their crimes. I can't even imagine how anyone could do that at this point.

>if