Safe injecting room

Melbourne has just introduced a safe heroin injecing room. As someone who literally just OD'ed for the first time 4 hours ago i think this is a good idea. I injected less than that i usually use today and i honestly dont know how i am alive right now.... i could have died here alone in my room.. Yeah. You guys can berate me and say anything you want i prbably deserve it but im 100% telling the truth about what just happened to me a few hours ago.

abc.net.au/news/2017-10-31/north-richmond-heroin-hotspot-in-melbourne/9102638

Ask me anything. I still feel reapped fucked up.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YYSa1jiNxmw
abc.net.au/news/2017-10-31/north-richmond-heroin-hotspot-in-melbourne/9102638
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

KYS you degenerate fuck.

kys

As if you have the balls to do heroin

Acting like it takes “guts” to do hard drugs is fucking ridiculous.
Ever had morphine before?

You're a junkie faggot no one cares or wants to ask you shit

A friend of mine told me a while ago that she had tried heroin. Only once. But she could see immediately why people were easily addicted to it. It was just so good (her words).
I have never done. Never will.

I've watched mighty morphin power rangers

don't you miss having a libido? and shitting regularly

fuck opiates desu

take more next time

Fuckn kys faggot

What happens if you phone the police and tell them people are taking drugs there? Are they going to refuse to record the crime?

You are a human waste product

>>>

>I willfully inject poison into my veins
>I almost died!

Play stupid games win stupid prizes. And no, tax payers should *not* enable you freaks. Do us all a favor and double the dosage next time.

youtube.com/watch?v=YYSa1jiNxmw

>Safe injecting room
We're having an opioid epidemic in the U.S. and I'm seeing a similar attitude of "forgiveness and acceptance" toward drug users. How about you simply don't do drugs? What's with this need for white people to make drug use "acceptable and forgiven" for us? If anything, it should be repudiated. Black people were besmirched during the late 80s and early 90s for being crack addicts, and treated like the scum of the earth who deserved to die for allowing themselves to become crack addicts in the first place. I don't see how being white means it's ok to become a junky or that it should be tolerated

Checked

/thread

i did it man... I got it from a guy i never met before. the cops were walking around the area so when he gave me the H he have me a little more than what i should have gotten for the amount i paid, yet still less than i used yesterday. I knew 2 second after it entered my system that this was going to be different. I simply went to sleep. I really dot know how i woke up again but when i did i was drenched in sweat and i could not see or move with any coordination at all. (im still havubg this effect and im also slightly losng consciousness still)
it was pretty scary man. 2 things ae going through my mind right now... How the fuck did it come to this point in my life and how the fuck can the though of planning to get this shit again have even crossed my mind this point...

Why do you think it happened? I know someone who died of this recently, it was fentanyl.

Needle exchanges, safe injection spaces, irritated friends pointing out self-destructive behaviors. All part of society. Keeping things safe, because you chose an identity that wouldn't keep you safe from yourself.

its not even that its "good" it simply takes all of the pain and worries out of your life completely... for a while.. but i really really realllllyyyy need t stop now. I have not been using long and today was just tooo fucked up. I dont want to die. I cant imagine what my family would have gone through if it happend today

i miss so many things user

>How the fuck did it come to this point in my life
you did hard drugs

i usually do. by chance today i told myself i wanted to save some money do that i could by the medication i need to wean myself down.. If i had gotten more of this shit i would be dead 100%.. This was much more pure than usual.

Just kill yourself now and spare us all

This is a known drug spot in Melbourne 190 people have dies in this location from heroin this year alone. The police were actually there today.

I used triple the dose yesterday. The product was standard strength though.

like what?

where do you get your product?

I dunno man.. I started down this road because the girl i was going to marry broke up with me simply because she got bored and probably thought she couuld do better.. I was an extremely productive person before this and i got het into the gym and taught her the value of money and many other positive habits. She gained a lot of confidence and i guess she thought she could do better. I never trusted women before her, I knew all the stories and was "redpilled" on the issue but """she was different""" I make it a point never to bother anyone with my addiction though. I use my savings and try to be as clean and decent when out in society as possible.

op I am on methadone reduction 55mg down 5mg every 2 weeks...

it's time to stop if you're at the point of ODing, better quit sooner than later mate

I dont think they do that here in aus. I just think it was a much more pure batch of heroin. The H around here is generally very shitty so anything stronger is simply purer Heroin.

well you should test the purity with a test hit or something, youre playing russian roulette with that shit

my old life. Being healthy, having relationships.. Relationships are a big one..... Having money. Being able to look in the mirror. Being happy. feeling excited. Soo many other things. I miss life in general

off the streets of Melbourne. A suburb called richmond

i have thought about this but i really dont want my name on an system related to heroin.... There is no way to do this kind of thing as an user is there?....

yah. i mean i did 3 times the dosage yesterday so i figured id be ok..

I just injected 3 dank 420 og weed.
You're a pussy do it alone

i was alone

This is a good thing.
Yea taking heroine is degenerate, but not criminal.
I am all for this.

We have these in Toronto

I see packs of 20-25 syringes just laying in the gutter, next to fucking elementary schools. Yesterday I was in a McDonald's and some junkie was losing his junkie mind, swinging his arms around with uncapped syringes in each hand. In the building where I work ODs have increased substantially because these junkies just show up, grab the syringes, and do their own thing.

These sites are fucking memes run by people without the morals or balls to corral these subhumans. A junkie is less than a person, and must be dealt with as such.

Have some friendly response

well, if you miss it, then I'm sure you've thought about turning things around. Whether it's quitting cold turkey, or going on methadone, whatever you think might work best for you, you should give it a shot.

>Melbourne has just introduced a safe heroin injecing room. As someone who literally just OD'ed for the first time 4 hours ago i think this is a good idea. I injected less than that i usually use today and i honestly dont know how i am alive right now.... i could have died here alone in my room.. Yeah. You guys can berate me and say anything you want i prbably deserve it but im 100% telling the truth about what just happened to me a few hours ago.
>
>abc.net.au/news/2017-10-31/north-richmond-heroin-hotspot-in-melbourne/9102638
>
>Ask me anything. I still feel reapped fucked up.

Live in dandenong here. We wish death comes swiftly for you son. Kill yourself and may our lord john howard rise again.

I dont understand why those cunts cant just clean up after themselves .. I never leave anything out where someone else could find it. and using openly in the street is also something i just dont understand...

Sydney has had one for more than a decade...get with the times.

why have you not killed yourself yet?

I'm a doctor so let me give you an advice.
You should never do Heroin with an empty stomache. Always eat enough before you shoot yourself up. The safest position is to lay on your back. Instead of doing Heroin you should take Fentanyl. It's safer to use and cheaper. If you make a speedball with Fentanyl and meth you can save more money and even take more drugs without OD'ing.
I hope I could help you

>inb4 mass shooting inside safe shooting room

So can I go in there and try heroin? Is there fucking heroin gibs now?

I think heroin addicts deserve death

Fentanyl isin't easy to find in Australia...maybe in a year or two

Also nobody cares if you did on heroin.

Nope. They'll just give you clean needles and medical supervision.

All drugs should be legalized to take it out of the hands of sub human shit skins and mandatory recovery AA/NA or other recovery based things should be set up at places junkies buy their poison. Death for people who can’t get their shit together after enough bullshit

Why the fuck are you on Sup Forums? Go back to /po/!

Did you at least enjoy it?
Honestly if you're just doing it to feel normal it's either quit or die.

Because the average junkie is a piece of human garbage with no regard for themselves or the world around them. This idea of the noble addict who is silently and helplessly enslaved to his habit is an absurd notion pushed by sheltered normies who have never really dealt with serious drug use.

Have you turned to smack to try to ease your PTSD after the emu war?

What drugs count as "hard"?

I snort coke and ecstasy once a month when I go out clubbing, is that hard?

I think about it all the time.. But now that im using the needle its so so soooooooo fucking hard. I only started using it a few weeks ago and have never tried to quit from this level of addiction before.. I actually relapsed from smoking it to the needle and thats how it started. i was off it again i just wanted to see how the needle was so then i could say id tried it and i have no excuse to use again as all areas had been explored (addiction thinking.. You come out with any reason to convince yourslef to keep going. and its always one day at a time, those days turn into weeks>months and probaby years but i have not been usng that long)

Off yourself. Addicts are scum.

Well, that's better than nothing, but still pretty fucking useless.
You have to buy your heroine from some untrustworthy nigger still?

>Get high on drugs, use experience to get on Sup Forums

Fucking truly pathetic

i dont know whats worse.. YoOD-ing or living in such a such a nigger infested place as fucking dandy.. You're probably a nigger yourself.

well if your government is taking care of your personal info then there should be no issue.

here's another thought? want to end up ruining every relationship, spending every penny, getting into debt, ruining your health, etc?

part of overcoming heroin was telling people i know and loved about it, and then overcoming the drug, now that I am on the path to freedom the rest of my life is falling into place and I have regained the trust and I am looked up to for overcoming such a terrible drug.

sure heroin feelsgood now, but eventually you'll be sending 30 quid for 1 shot that barely tickles you.

Coke definitely.
Ecstacy is debatable.
With that said, ecstasy is one of the easier drugs to pump full of other crap for more money.
So I still wouldn't buy ecstasy unless my absolute best friend was making it himself.

That's how I handle the memories

Yeah, addicts buy their heroin on the street and you take it to the injecting room.

If you OD on the premises they'll revive you.

They don't even offer a test so you could know how pure your heroin is.

Methadone saved my life. I have 13 months clean now. I have tried to "save" old using buddies by getting them set up with the program but they all had ridiculous excuses as to why they couldn't do methadone. I just cut all ties with everyone I knew.

Thanks for the advice man. Im actually going to ry all of this right this moment. Thank you again o wise and kind soul. I guess all of the enrichment surely is making germany and the german people truely great. You have a bright future ahead of you!

ugh, needles are disgusting

do yourself a favor and go back to smoking it, at the very least. Even if you don't get as much bang for your buck, if it's enough to keep you from withdrawing, then it's good enough. At least you won't OD and die

This is a really great idea.

Lure junkies in with the promise of safety while degenerating themselves and the culture in which they exist.

While they're on the nod, lock the doors and release the gas.

??????

Profit!

you are under the age of 18. I could bet money on it.

You sound very weak minded and clearly can't cut it by yourself.
Check into rehab before you fuck everything up.

Can confirm best junkie strats.

Most ecstasy sold today isin't even MDMA anymore

They fill it full of designer shit from China and god knows what else.

usually i do enjoy it but this time was not very enjoyable.. A lot of vomiting, sweat and extreme fear/lack of coordination..

Well i really make huge efforts to not affect anyone with my habit. I use my savings, im as presentable as humanly possible when outside and i never leave paraphernalia in the streets.. I never use in the streets for that matter.

You replaced one drug with another...congrats..

lol naa see:

show us ya track marks ya fuckin junkie

Underrated

yeah.. I almost died i kinda wanted to talk to some people...

Fuck you. You know nothing about it. I'm weaning off and learning to live without drugs.

You'll be back off the wagon sooner rather than later. The stats are against you.

Legitimate question here, why?
How did you end up doing heroin, and why?

They're not white enough, user. They're not middle class enough.

Take the 5htp + mauka honey cure m8. Or, if you really are fucked up, ibogaine. If you can afford heroin you can afford mail order iboga.

Why is it bad if junkies die? It's the only decent thing they've ever done.

Just give them free access to heroin they’ll kill themselves right there and then completely legal

I dated the greatest of all time girl for 2 years and she left me eventually.
At first, I just thought what an ungrateful bitch, but over time I noticed what a petty asshole I actually was.
These days I'm nicer to people and I argue with them without making them feel stupid or insulting their intelligence.
Every girl is a lesson.
And sadly the best one always gets away. The story of every man's life.
But, second best is still good. Especially once you realize their role.
You're not supposed to settle down with the love of your life.
You're supposed to have a woman who will give you some energy when you're not living up to your responsibilities.
They're little booster packs and that's it.
Once you have a good woman who will make you feel better after all your colleagues have pissed you off at work,
you'll know you got the right one. She's good enough.

>a lethal dose of Fentanyl is ~3mg

MDMA stands for 3,4-Methylenedioxymethamphetamine

it's an alternate version of meth

You want a Naltrexone implant good and deep in your butt cheek. That’ll force you to quit.

Quitting hard drugs was the best decision of my life. Took me a little longer to get off the herbal jew and jewbacco but I highly recommend anybody sticking needles into their veins to reconsider their life choices and think about what you're doing to continue your family name, what you're doing to preserve your. When you die will your children be proud of your memory? Or will your parents bury you before you turn 35?

Most of the deaths occur because you never know how pure the heroin you're injecting is because you're buying it from the black market.

If you were to buy it from a pharmacy you'd be able to read the strength on the side of the box like you would with any other medication.

Deaths would likely drop dramatically.

Just like Norvegian prisons are a meme, can someone redpill me with hard facts, not the bible said so, as to why it doesn't work to not prosecute junkies for being massive addicted faggots?