Can i survive in europe by begging?

can i survive in europe by begging?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EyhOmBPtGNM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

In 1990 Western Europe yes. Nowdays you'll get raped in any street.

roughly 200 pounds a day if you do it in central london. the commute is long, but it's a great paying job.

Begging isn't a job you dipshit

I get paid, I pay tax. It's a job.

New Danish law: you will get fined, jailed and kicked out

Sadly, yes. As long as you're brown.

(Western europe that is)

Youre getting really desperate now user.
Sort yourself out.

how

buy a chicken and don't tell the people you live with. argue with them that it's good for eggs as they throw it away. trust me, magic will happen.

Is Istambul rly that bad? Are Turks religious?

For starters don't listen to /lol
Take pride in your country, community, family and above all yourself.
It seems like you're facing problems and that the best thing you can do is find change. You think you can find that in another country. For me that sounds like a really big risk, meaning that you would almost likely feel as shit here as you do now (maybe even more.) So try to face the problems you have now. And dont give the excuses that you have tried or cant, cus then you have already given up on yourself which would be a shame

Goddamint ik I'm a phone fag.
Meant /pol not /lol

yes,
if you know russian,you can survive in any eastern european country.
By begging?
Everyones poor here themselves,so probably no.

>can i survive in europe by begging?
FUCK OFF BACK TO TURKEY YOU SCUM BAG PIECE OF SHIT !

Quit walking down this path of misery and self-abandonment. Make me proud, Mediterranean brother. Stand tall and make the most out of your possibilities. Rise and shine.

w-why are you guys doing this

>
>For starters don't listen to /lol
>Take pride in your country, community, family and above all yourself.
>It seems like you're facing problems and that the best thing you can do is find change. You think you can find that in another country. For me that sounds like a really big risk, meaning that you would almost likely feel as shit here as you do now (maybe even more.) So try to face the problems you have now. And dont give the excuses that you have tried or cant, cus then you have already given up on yourself which would be a shame

You are fucking pissing against the wind waste of fucking time

Sup Forums is filled with roaches like you come everyday and put this very pic begging for asylum, you won't get it, even if you do, you have to worry about Erdgoan supporters there beating or killing you without a reason other than not being a Muslim enough much more than just finding a job

> (OP)
>Is Istambul rly that bad? Are Turks religious?

ARE TURKS RELIGIOUS, ARE YOU FUCKING RETARDED ? OR JUST THICK AS SHIT ? OF COURSE THEY ARE, FUCKING ISLAMIC SCUM

I'd say an easier option would be conquering serbia

Maybe yes, maybe no English brother.
At least I tried.

>Quit walking down this path of misery and self-abandonment. Make me proud, Mediterranean brother. Stand tall and make the most out of your possibilities. Rise and shine.
Lololololol you need your head examined ! So you are a Muslim brother ? For fuck sake

it really is a job, men in hollywood have sex with kids and call it a job make money , job

No. Leave. Go back to your desert.

Lots of lads I know usually stamp on random homeless people when they are asleep, just for jokes and that

Bretty funny

In Norway people like you tend to get and or killed (by africans most of the time btw) so dont come here, you should check out Serbia, they treat migrants real nice, i wish you all the best (:

Man up, be a soldier of Allah. Move to Western Europe, not to beg but to start a new Muslim reign. You're supposed to rule over those degenerate euro fags, fuck their women and make them submit to Allah. Do your part.

Btw what exactly is your problem/s in Turkey anyway? you a fag scared of Erdogan?

kys

helping you?
Because you're a human who hasn't proved himself to be an asshole (yet)

It's better to become a priest of some sort.

Being down and not seeing a way out is unfortunately a part of life. Keep seeking answers and act on them and you'll get out of this rut.

here's a cheesy motivating video but it might help you youtube.com/watch?v=EyhOmBPtGNM

are you a shill or do you come from reddit?
brown beggars should off themselves, they were imported for low iq stupid easy to do jobs, if you can't even do those you don't deserve to live
I give food to white beggars though

if would've stopped that sentence after "human" if i was from reddit

>Sanjay larping this hard
Would you get back to work, I'm sick of waiting on hold with Time Warner Cable

why should a beggar take pride in its community? he has nothing to offer to it, he only takes. this turkroach is baiting the shit out of you and you overreacted with a way too long story. turks are worthless in other countries though, they are way more skilled than Moroccans in self segregation and creating communities. I hope erdogan goes full fundamentalist, dragging the turks with him, it'll be better during the end game.

>o

Im so glad the british empire fucked you goys up

in my opinion he's just in a temporary rut making him so desperate he wants to leave his country

he needs to get out of his rut, not his country. He'll be miserable anywhere anyway

>if you know russian,you can survive in any eastern european country
Try speaking Russian in Poland before telling you're Hungarian
Try speaking Russian in Hungary or Romania
Dammit, you fucking burgers should refrain from commenting things you don't understand (almost anything)

Too many romanian beggars swarm to helsinki like five or so or even more. Come beg and i'll gladly kick and spit on you damn highway kebab robber.

Stop sending shit our way.