Why am I not surprised

Why am I not surprised...

Other urls found in this thread:

forward.com/opinion/national/386412/anti-semitic-trolls-are-targeting-ben-shapiros-sister-and-its-horrifying/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Hilarious how they keep trying different ways to make him the victim in this

>trying to paint nazis as child molesters even though they have been the ones trying to expose Pedowood
>but muh nazis!

Not surprised, kiddie diddlers were often victims of abuse, and nazism is known for attracting fags, trannies and other weirdos.

>Nazi child rapist
>Hey, let's make this goy into a movie star and shower him with shekels.
Going to call bullshit on this one.

I guess the gay card doesn’t get you enough victim points to avoid getting held accountable for statutory rape nowadays. Wonder if they’ll start saying he’s a Syrian refugee woman with cancer tomorrow.

How dare they further besmudge hitlers reputation

they have a point though. Most child diddlers were molested themselves as children. The cycle continues..

Hasn’t for a while mate. A reframing excercise has started to change this to a “white man in power” issue instead of “sexual predators are a gaggle of cunts” issue to draw up ideological battle lines again. This is likely in preparation for the inevitable accusation against a woman

Once an allegation is made against a woman, it’ll be disregarded as mysoginy and that as it’s happened to women more it’s worse and men should shut up because it’s our fault anyway

now THATS damage control

maybe he is the victim,

>who hated jews
why is that as important as the other stuff in the headline?

It's also redundant as they already said he was a nazi, a Jew wrote that article 100% and had a mental lapse.

Underrated

>Hahaha he's a pedo despite there not being any evidence of actual abuse
His father was a nazi and actually was an abusive pedo
>L-lies!

You fucks are so dishonest.

Damn, a real Nazi in our midst?

You are one of us fucks.

Wrong! I just come on here to call you a bunch of moron cucks!

I feel no "us" with Americans generally. You're really loud and your accents are grating. You also have this over familiar way about you. That worst of it is that you have zero understanding of sarcasm or self depreciation.

>IT'S DA NAZIS, GOYIM!
Honestly, just let the west rot and die. I don't give a shit anymore.

Sounds like his dad knew the score. Shame that he grew up to become a pedophile.

Excellent post, American!

My point was that there is no 'us' and that everyone has different oppinions.

However if you want to talk about an 'us' sorry m80 you're stuck whith the USA as a brother nation. (I find aussies to be loud and have grating accents as well, so hurr)

I am the grandson of Reichsfuhrer SS Himmler himself.
Nigger i have molested boatloads of tiny preteen holes but dont you dare hold me accountable! IT WAS THE NAZIS

>nazi child rapist
Raping Hitler youth shouldn't be a crime, though it is distasteful.

Wait his dad is a Nazi? Guys cut him some slack. His father was demented.....

Hahaha holy shit this is great to watch

Fuck hollywood

Sounds exactly like Aussie's mate

>blame the Nazis
Lmaoooooooooo

>You are one of us
>My point is there is no 'us'
American points

>you're stuck whith the USA as a brother nation.
I didn't say I wouldn't die with you in a trench if it came down to that.

>I find aussies to be loud and have grating accents as well, so hurr
You wan't to run a strawpoll on that one?

Im sure the nazis are all in shock that the Spaceys arent Jewish. But if they were Jewish, they would've said "told you so"

>you want to run a strawpoll on that one?
actually a bit

>american points
He made a post implying Sup Forums had one opinion on the subject, I made a post describing the fact that he too is posting on Sup Forums and has an opposite oppinion of other posters, implying that there isn't a consensus on these types of things, and there is no 'us' because everyone believes in different things.

This is a joke, by the way. All it takes is one person to not realize this for misinformation to spread.

>You wan't to run a strawpoll on that one?

As a Bong working in Nipland I can say that the Japanese agree that Australian accents are terrible. There’s an Australian teacher here who just sits in the teachers room all day because the students can’t understand her accent and the lead teacher refuses to take her to class.

Holy fuck..... This headline. Was he a big fat poopy head, too?

Seriously though, how many Nazi children are there anyway, he must have been great at finding them.

Sup Forums is one person is the worst meme

This. They're blaming their innocent dad for trying to toughen them by admitting them to military school. Typical Boomer behavior.

>tfw have clue who this spacey guy is
>tfw have no clue who any celebs are aside a handfull I've been forced to recognize through ads and or posts here

Feels good

Faggots reproduce through child molestation.

Lol I directed two Japanese tourists to the wrong place today. I didn't do it on purpose exactly but I only really half understood where they wanted to go and thought about it later. I scared the shit out of the blokes missus too with my "G'DAY ARE YA LOST"?

>implying Pol isnt one person
lol

>Spacey comes out as a homosexual
Somebody should have told him a long time ago. Everyone else knew.

forward.com/opinion/national/386412/anti-semitic-trolls-are-targeting-ben-shapiros-sister-and-its-horrifying/

>“The members of the ‘alt-right’ who are doing this have absolutely no shame,” Jonathan Greenblatt, CEO of the ADL, told me. “The disgusting anti-Semitic attacks and harassment of Ben Shapiro’s sister on her professional YouTube channel is an example of how low these haters will go to attempt to intimidate Jewish journalists and their families.”

disgusting stormfags

Abigail is pure

>MUH le evil nazi satanist
(((they)))'re not even trying anymore, isn't it...

Bullshit

Heh, nothing personal kid!

You mad, kike boy?

Proof?

H-H-He was a nazi!!! Thats explains the rape now it all makes sense!!!!! we aLL KNOW NAZIS WERE DEGENERATE THATS WHY HITLER WAS MORE EBIL THAN U THINK LOL YOU THINK HITLER WAS BAD WAIT TIL U HERE HOW BAD HER EREALLY WAS HE RAPED EVA BROWN TOOK HER TO BRAUN TAUN JUST LIKE KEVIN NO SAFE SPACEYS DADI STUCK HIS THUMB UP HIS BUM IF YOU DONT BELIEVE YOU MUST BEE DENYING TRUTH

She does look like a kike.

>Sup Forums is one person
I don't understand how can you actually believe this? Defend your argument.

How dumb of him. Should've said his dad was le ebil notsee instead of coming out as gay.

>sry kiddo, btw my dad abused me and he was a NAZI
>twitter applauds universally
>crying gifs of rihanna or beyonce fill his feed
>articles that Kevin spacey claps back at his evil white father
>HoC renewed for 15 seasons

>DAMAGE CONTROL
>A
>M
>A
>G
>E

>C
>O
>N
>T
>R
>O
>L

>SHUT IT DOWN

No that's an Anglo. I know you can get the two mixed up.

These Jews are fucking shameless

kek

wtf i love kevin spacey now

wish my dad was a nazi rapist then I could be a pedo and get away with it

What did he do? Seens like he lay down on top of a 14 year old. Big fucking deal.

>FLAG
??
he has no facial expression cause his anus is loose

Australians and New Zealanders need to learn English.

So let me get this straight..Hollywood being the basket of pedophiles and rapists is because of ''muh ebil Nazis''?

itz not true
skeleton and
digits will cconfirm

The thing is I'm glad this is happening to Hollywood. I'm glad this is happening to the very people who have been chanting "listen and believe" and other SJW shit for years. I'm glad this is happening to people who thought they were untouchable by the law for years. I'm glad this is unraveling Hollywood.

However, with that being said I think only a moron would not see the implications this could have. Women, or in some cases even men, can point a finger, make some accusations, and even though you probably won't be arrested it could still ruin lives.

Do I think these Hollywood actors and kikes are guilty? Hell yes. From the way they're acting and the evidence some people have against them I think it has been going on for quite some time.

Do I think a lot of false accusations are levied now, and even more in the future? Absolutely. I don't really have an answer as to how to limit false accusations while getting real victims to be heard. My suggestion would be to immediately report any sexual abuse or misconduct, anything not reported after 3 months is ignored. Of course, this makes me even worse than one of the Hollywood rapists.

>abused his son for years
Every fucking time.

>be hitler
>survive war
>hide in columbia
>have 2 children
>one turns out to be a gay kiddie molester

prove me wrong faggots

Hitler escapes to argentina,

then comes to america to have a love child named spacey

shure shounds like a shoa to me.....

Wow. Maximum damage control.

By Laura (((Collins))). The meat robot march continues.

Now I'm telling these son-of-a-bitches that we respect the Japanese of this country, who are honest businessmen. And yeah, this is the land of opportunity for legitimate business, not for death merchants who distribute drugs to our children through schools and on the streets. Now I'm telling these motherfuckers that if they continue killing our children to make their precious millions that they deposit in their secret Swiss bank accounts, before your last suit even gets off the court clerk's desk, I'll have their stinking bodies in garbage bags and ship them back to Japan for fertilizer. Got it?

We should use this opportunity to take out lena dunham.

Most gays are created by older gays.

About half of all gays are pedophiles. A large percentage of gays have been molested, too.

The majority of homosexuals became gay through grooming by older gays, the cycle of homosexuality and pedophilia repeats every generation.

well they are highlight how people become homosexual, by being molested

the jews and the nazis get along fine, they make a ton of money together, go look at what Lyndon Larouche has to say about it

>nazipedos
Unsurprising
Considering the bazis experimented on children and masturbated them to death it's not fartfetch'd to believe they engaged in butt dicking too.
Sickening