Shills are out in force

There are over 20 bait/shill threads on Sup Forums right now
When will you learn to not reply and sage and hide?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Mass_Psychology_of_Fascism
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lysenkoism
scribd.com/mobile/document/337535680/Full-David-Brock-Confidential-Memo-On-Fighting-Trump
unv.is/bloomberg.com/news/articles/2017-10-31/mega-lobbyist-podesta-quits-after-u-s-unveils-manafort-charges
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

they circle-jerk upvote like they do on reddit. don't blame your own!

every good thing is ruined by the cancer that is normies

I should probably shave my beard and go outside tomorrow but I will most likely just eat a fruit snack and pee in a bottle

>when will they learn
Likely never. They didnt lurk before starting so they are twitter tier trash

Fruit cups are the shit my dude

gross....

thats like real fruit and not even all chemicals....

live in a super scummy area. shorter beard = more harassment from local children. would not recommend. but walking is good.

Soros poured 18 billion shekels into opposition funding.

Which means ShariaBlue and the likes now have money to continue shilling.

Rather than sage the shills, we need to counter them full force.

This is their final infusion of shekels. The faster we make them burn thru it the faster we nail the lid on the coffin that is liberalism.

My only idea is to post as many redpills in them as possible. People who actually bother arguing with these niggers though are wasting everyones time.

it's simple karma for the shilling you do all the time

PROVE
R
O
V
E

THAT SHILLS EXIST

PROVE THAT THEIR ARE PEOPLE BEEN HIRED AND PAID TO "SHILL" HERE

Since CTR, how many posts do you think have been shills? At least 80,000?

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Mass_Psychology_of_Fascism

Commies are pedophiles. They think that by fucking kids they can fight fascism

Why are they so active today? What's caused it? Manafort or something else?

nigger limey, are you retarded ?

just goto the FEc website and search CTR and Shareblue. Look at the disbursements that they make for "consulting work". They even have manuals for posting on pol.

I know liberals are Mike Brown levels of intelligent, but you are LARPing as retarded...

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lysenkoism

Commmies also dont understand biology and get super buthurt about it.

Thepseudo-scientificideas of Lysenkoism assumed theheritability of acquired characteristics.[1]Lysenko's theory rejectedMendelian inheritanceand the concept of the "gene"; it departed fromDarwinian evolutionarytheory by rejectingnatural selection.[2]Proponents falsely claimed to have discovered, among many other things, thatryecould transform into wheat and wheat into barley, that weeds could spontaneously transmute into food grains, and that "natural cooperation" was observed in nature as opposed to "natural selection".[2]Lysenkoism promised extraordinary advances inbreedingand in agriculture that never came about.

Joseph Stalinsupported the campaign. More than 3,000 mainstreambiologistswere sent to prison, fired,[3]and numerous scientists were executed as part of a campaign instigated by Lysenko to suppress his scientific opponents.[4][5][6][7]The president of the Agriculture Academy,Nikolai Vavilov, was sent to prison and died there, while scientific research in the field of genetics was effectively destroyed until thedeath of Stalinin 1953.[2]Research and teaching in the fields ofneurophysiology,cell biology, and many other biological disciplines was also negatively affected or banned.[8]

It was manafort. There was a trickle this weekend when the rumors were flowing, and the flood gates opened today when it was official. It will probably be like this for another week or so, unless something actually happens November 4th.

There will always be some reddit newfag who bumps a >1 post by this ID thread.
Sage is all but forgotten.

Probably none because anyone who says an objective opinion is classified a shill.

Just go into a pedogate thread and say "Pedogate isn't real, it's a psyop" and you will be butt blasted with many (You)s calling you a shill.

Link me up if you are so confident there are manuals on how to shill on Sup Forums

They do it for free

OP you're a shill
this is a slide thread
don't respond to slide threads

What am I sliding? The first page is filled with bait with no meaningful discussion, I'm just pointing that out.

Already do that. Some are /leftypol/ and others are CTR. If CTR or shareblue tell them to get a real job. If /leftypol/ post their mascot getting fugged.

i ain't even mad. they got nothing.

The greatest thing about them being here is being able to force-feed them red pills on the regular. As I sit here shitposting, slowly they are becoming Nazis just as was done to me over time.

Even better is their puppet for pseudo intellectualism.

This is why

Saging or filtering isnt enough. You need to dump red pills en masse.

You know that Stirner was an anti-Marxist who triggered Karl Marx so hard he went from muh humanity to full blown totalitarianism, just because of him, right...?

Appreciate the memes user

There's this.
There's a Shareblue doc on scribed that details their plans and budget.

Ya don't say. Also google "Sup Forums" in their news search. They are pumping out more articles relating to this site then ever.

Here's the David Brock SharevBlue Manual.

scribd.com/mobile/document/337535680/Full-David-Brock-Confidential-Memo-On-Fighting-Trump

they'll come and go, we saw worse at the elections

Please, I'm a total new fag, pleas explain this sageing etc... to me... BTW I'm not from reddit or any other faggy outfit,, I'm just a fag fawho has heard abot Sup Forums and it's doings,,plenty de gracias misspellings ... drunk :)

Yes. New tactic.
Make us the new edgy trendy place to hang out ...
Between newgags, useful idiots, plain idiotic idiots shitposters and just the usual rabble and noise..
This place is getting trashed.
Like a good neighborhood pub or cafe.... That gets a write-up and suddenly every fucker turns up and ruins the intimacy and ambience....
It's the new way to kill Sup Forums

Pic related... For use in slide threads..
Tell newfags they are being manipulated like Kim's citizens

Who is Helms?

Why do you even care what other people talk about on the site? If those discussions bug you, contribute. If you like them, contribute. If you're legit bored of them or satisfied that you've said all you want to on it, hide them. Sage doesn't even work as an expression of opinion - it's just a choice of bumping or not, no more and no less.

Jesse

Richard Helms, LBJ's CIA director

Half his testimony got [redacted]

What else am I supposed to do? All the other threads suck, this whole place sucks but I have nowhere else to go. I might as well fine tune my arguement skills

Why no bathroom in the housing bloc?

>There are over 20 bait/shill threads on Sup Forums right now
>When will you learn to not reply and sage and hide?
Well why don't you help us then.
Post the infographic about which threads are bait shill threads.

they reply to each other
shits fucked mate

Just sage and hide guys. It cleans up fast if we all work at it.

shills on full alert ever since this happened
unv.is/bloomberg.com/news/articles/2017-10-31/mega-lobbyist-podesta-quits-after-u-s-unveils-manafort-charges

bumperu

Best kraut had another hidden history thread and they had to shut it down

Archive link?

Started an experiment to see if I could hide as many shit-threads as possible manually. Got to about 130.
Refreshing and seeing new slide threads coming in at a profound pace.
>There are over 20 bait/shill threads on Sup Forums right now
There are a lot more than that leaf.

Trying to filter out cancer whether it's politically related or not has been an act of futility for ages. If you haven't found yourself using other websites you are likely a part of the problem.

>not providing arguments.
>Getting mad about being buttblasted by pol.

>other websites
Such as?
>you are likely a part of the problem.
Yeah, no.