Japs are bas-

>Japs are bas-

What's the problem, I'd rather live next door to him than a muslim that will rape your daughter.

-ed unlike muslim anglos.

>Never in British history has there ever been a killer that rips or beheads people
>nope ignore that oh and all the brown people that do it daily!

I hope you have paper for being so stupid

shamefur dispray

I just saw this. Apperntly he would target people who wanted to do a suicide pact.

british people are basically japs at this point, they watch anime, live in their rooms and are massive cuckolds who can't get pussy

So he has a weird hobby, he would get well along with that one danish fellow who's got his own submarine for chopping.

>Be British
>Only behead one person before police arrive
>Glorious Japanese efficiency allows for 9 beheadings before police arrive

Metal as fuck

so literly nothing?

Undellated postu

doujins when?

Japan? They will make a game show about it next week, after the manga.

must've been a fan

Remove sushi

do they have the death penalty in japan?

>pol not criticizing japan
double standards we are boos

Name?

>Turns out the bodies were Koreans
>Gets worshipped as a national hero

He's probably zainichi chosenjin.

fpbp
/thread

Given how he targeted people who are suicidal. and Japan has a notoriously high suicide rate, I wonder how many copy cats there already are/this will create. So good to see some subhuman island monkey's get removed though.

This picture is what

Suicide assistance should be legal
FREE TAKESHI!

It's abusing the sick and depressed in most case, people who woud be cured by enforcing physical activity, sun and social interaction on them.
Physically eliminate actualized murderers.

So he saved 9 lives by preventing suicide?

Shit op im glad it wasnt one of us foriegners done beheaded a nip here.

There is an argument here that he has done nothing wrong. Im not sure if i agree with it, but i consider it a valid point of view.

Ce e ?

>heinous crime is so rare in Japan that it becomes international news when it happens
Based, yes.

Kek

Crimes like that only happen once in 5 years in Japan.

Kara no Shoujo, a serial killer cuts up girls to assemble a perfect replica of his mother

Chinks in a South Korean airport attempting to return home after getting plastic surgery but they were not allowed on the plane as they looked too different to their passport photos.

>Japan Man

No link - sage.

Sounds like that Dragon Age II subplot where some faggot makes ur mum in a Frankenstein monster.

Yes

Meh, every country is bound to have a few nutters

This, as long as he kept to himself and didn't create much noise it's not my business what he does in his spare time.

Was it goyjin heads?

What do you mean you dont like violent low IQ savages who are statistically 6x more likely to commit a violent crime?

Lol look at this one psychopath in a population of hundreds of millions, surely you can see all races are equally dangerous.

Quoting myself for emphasis.

underated