European Union

Isn't Europe already halfway through to becoming a federation, United States of Europe, like the USA

A common enemy in Russia, as with the USA, the British.
No war against each other since the World War or
Major disagreements or
Difference in Allies and Morals
Same economic policy
Same currency
Same passport
Free movement of people like in a country
Similar responses to rebellion movements like Catalonia and Brexit
No country in Europe has built a significant army to represent a threat to each other

Apart from the UK leaving, despite that, no major dissent has occurred from the nations and it doesn't seem like there will be.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=K_6mqVcUwzg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

As a Catalan I have always been a staunch Europeist. Seeing how the EU has turned its back to us, supporting the police charges against civilians and backing the antidemocratic Spanish constitution, this association of corporate interests and slaves to Germany can fuck off for all I care.
This is not Europe, it's an organization to protect and further endorse the globalists and elites.
Literally end the EU

>No war against each other

try speaking german in france

>the best countries aren't even in
>its not even a "union"
>i cant even buy anything useful from other countries in my "union"
>there's no competition whatsoever
i dont give a single shit about the union i dont need it, i dont gain anything from it. i only gain from it if there's trouble, risk, so i can trade upon that information and make money. so for me, the more shit goes on the more volatility, the better.

>we have been slaughtering each other for centuries but let's, like, just coexist and accept communism at the hands of unelected bureaucrats while we get flooded with shitskins, it will totally work
the only thing you deserve is to be publicly nailed to a cross

Most importantly the EU is an economic zone. And when you look into history you will see that an economic union almost always was succeeded by a political union. For example the Zollunion was the predecessor of the unified Germany.
But your enumeration is wrong:
Russia isn't our enemy, we have very different responses to the fugee-crisis. We don't have the same economic policy either.

I still hope we can get rid of the free movement thing. That's the worst about the EU.

Having strolled through Paris at night and singing Die Wacht am Rhein and all of the Deutschlandlied didn't do shit. No war in sight.

>i cant even buy anything useful from other countries in my "union"
True. All of the other countries buy shit from us. But then, most of our products are at least to some degree outsourced to eastern Europe.

>Same economic policy
>Same currency
>Same passport
Different languages
Different cultures
Different political systems

TOTALLY LIKE THE USA RIGHT GUIZE

The twelve stars on the flag of the European Union symbolize the 12 biblical tribes of Israel. The flag was created by a 'holocaust survivor' in 1955, he chose the motive from the bible. This is no ot a conspiracy theory, fact. The ideological founding father of the (Pan-) European Union is a man called Richard Coudenhove-Kalergi. Kalergi was a race-mixed 'christian zionist during the Weimar republic who worshipped jews as the master race. His declared goal was to replace the christian nobility of Europe with a 'new jewish spiritual nobility' and to create, through race-mixing, a 'negroid-eurasian slave race' that would serve the jews as the ancient egyptian slave caste served the pharaos. To accomplish these goals, Kalergi suggested the creation of a Pan-European Union. After WW2, with the help of the traitor Churchill and others, this nightmare became a reality.

The European Central Bank is controlled by a jewish mobster group and their goyim worshippers, a quasi-religious sect that I like to call the Synagogue of Sata.. They simply print money for themself to finance a shadow government and to buy up the entirety of Europe - real estate, industries - with fiat money. The entire migration wave in 2015 was financed by this group with ECB fiat money. The goal of this mass migration is to destroy christianity and european culture in general by replacing ethnic europeans with genetic third world trash and arabs. (((They))) want to destroy european christianity because christianity is the one remaining global force that opposes their synagogue of satan 'messiah' antichrist cult.

If you look up the word ZOG (zionist occupied government) in the dictionary, there should be a flag of the EUSSR right beside it.

The blueprint model that is being used for the EUSSR ZOG of course are the USA.

Crybaby, the post.

Puidgemont from Brussels, should speak now (unless usual med lateness)
youtube.com/watch?v=K_6mqVcUwzg

nothing personnal, but I hope that faulty reactor explodes now, killing almost all belgium and cucckalonian delegation
2 fags 1 explosion

he's there

Paris isn't France. France is that country with bread loaves and brie cheese not dog shit and negros

it wouldn't kill anyone in Brussels anyway lad, just a bunch of scum Walloons

everything the same except the salary

everything the same

but some Europeans are sub-par

probably not even true Europeans

As much as i love my country mate the UK couldn't win a war against the EU, France alone would be a furious fucking battle.

Keep dreaming Juncker, it would probably work out if you idiots didn't import millions of muslims and niggers.

Lmao you're so fucking delusional
EU is more like EUSSR than USA
Keep dreaming plebbit faggot

The EU shouldn't become like the USA, we're too diverse for that. It should be like a more decentralized Switzerland.

I'm regularly in France for business reasons. I know what it looks like.

Another story:
>be in Grenoble
>evening, look for some place to eat
>city center is touristy place, so I walk around in the rest to find something
>everything is Italian Pizzeria, African restaurant, Algerian deli
>finally find a small, neat, belle epoche-looking small place
>completely empty
>owner (older dude) very happy to see me
>still happy after he recognizes I stumble with my French
>while eating, young couple comes in
>sandnigger, she wears a tent
>they want to eat but first argue with him for ~1 minute
>all the time they are nagging and bitching around, I don't understand French well enough. It has something to do with muslim food rules
>the owner looks with glassy eyes at me as I pay and leave

Hate to dissapoint you boys but if you watch any of the biggest and most popular think tanks in the world you would know that EU already collapsed and its just a matter of time when we will eventually admit that the project has failed.

Germans manipulated EU in a way that ruined southern economies for at least 1 generation as well as they leeched and drained all the wealth and enterprise from other eu countries.

The only thing that is still keeping EU together is being afraid that few countries would basicly turn into a 3rd world over night. Which countries do you ask? => this countries who owns most of the bonds =>

b-b-but germany has huge economy its rich it has money ===> German economy is exacly like Russian Economy - it needs to export shit. German GDP is 50% export and its still rising. The moment EU falls apart is the moment when Germans won't be able to fight european competition and force them to buy german goods.

Europe should and never will, be a federation. You faggots need to be split up into weak little individual states. Mainland europeans tend toward authoritarianism and tyranny way too hard, just look at the middle ages.

we need to start doing that again.
we need lots of crosses.