Be me

>be me
>in university
>Halloween night tonight
>not a single friend I can hang out with
>attending any sort of party or social gathering is completely out of the question
>gf broke up with me during the summer so no sex
How did it get to this state? One day I woke up and realized I have nothing to show for being alive 22 years. Is this the power of cultural Marxism?

You're supposed to bang sluts and improve yourself as a man and your social status while you're this young you retard

>nothing to show

post your dick for me user and we'll call it karmic even.

My relationship was pretty serious; I considered marriage. Now I just can't find the motivation or desire to spend time pretending I care about some average chick so I can get in her pants. I'm actually beginning to feel opposed to promiscuity since the sexual revolution and feminism are part of what are killing the West.

Dude I'd break up with you too if you were so pathetic that the most important thing to say about breaking up is that now you can't get laid. Fuck yourself with a corkscrew you lame fratbro wannabe.

Pain is knowledge. Do what you came there to do. Learn.

check the flag,
'no sex'
definitely a looser...

>he still basis his self worth on the degree to which he socializes with retarded normalfags

*bases

Larp confirmed

>be me
>halloween night tonight
>kids knocking on door
>trick or treat
>Ask them if they know what halloween is
>look at each other dumbfounded
>tell them to fuck off with that American shit
>As they're walking away I say 'for fucks sake do some aussie shit'
feels Alpha as fuck, already told about 20 kids to fuck off, its the little things that make life worth living OP

>Is this the power of cultural Marxism?
No, it's the power of social autism.

It's not about my self worth. Humans are a social species, am I wrong for being lonely?
Just added the relevant part to why Halloween sucks this year fucking anarchist scum
Forgot it was on
Never actually been to that board so i don't know what it's about or how to fit in there
I don't have any little things :(

take the redpill, I'm redpilling stupid blonde sluts everyday

If that's a ""dating"" app no thanks. Enjoy making women chuckle at reading your blunt statements though

>the little things
lel, Read your post a second time in that fucking cunt bearings voice. Made the morning.

whatever. You're just too cowardly to secure the existence of our people and a future for white children. Bond with them through video games and their hearts and minds will follow

Sounds like you are a larping 16y/o or at a really shit university. Holloween was easily one of the easiest nights to meet women in college.

you are in college
nothing that happens to you matters nor you have any real problems
get over yourself

22. You haven't begun to live yet.

Dress up and head out to the local college bar and party with random people there. They won't even care because everyone is in costumes.

Its really not that hard if you're that concerned. Personally I'm just staying in and watching scary movies and eating candy. Kind of over dressing up and making out with sluts that are all dressed as cats

Cool flag man
Congratulations

Let Hitler be your friend