Story Still Changing After One Month

What type of a clusterfuck is Vegas?

archive.is/nUBYd

A Metropolitan Police Department officer accidentally discharged his weapon inside the Mandalay Bay gunman’s suite the night of the Oct. 1 mass shooting, the Clark County sheriff confirmed Monday.
The police firearm went off inside the suite sometime after officers made entry, the sheriff said. But the round or rounds were not fired in the same room where gunman Stephen Paddock was found dead with what has been described as a self-inflicted gunshot wound.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/XkFwO
newscientist.com/article/mg21929266-500-25-gadget-lets-hackers-seize-control-of-a-car/
huffingtonpost.com/2013/06/24/michael-hastings-car-hacked_n_3492339.html
archive.is/qhfOH
photographyisnotacrime.com/2016/06/multiple-shooter-theory-in-orlando-massacre-most-likely-a-result-of-police-friendly-fire/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>What type of a clusterfuck is Vegas?
the type where witnesses suicide by a couple rounds to the back of the head.
Or meet a fiery end on the road, like that one poor fucker

Bump

Surely a case of "Maximum Overdrive." Wonder what type of vehicle they were in, Mossad/CIA hacked into their vehicle.
"According to the Riverside County Fire Department, their vehicle crashed into a metal gate outside their community at 10:50 p.m. on the 20000 block of Avenida De Arboles."
Metal gates on the other hand can be very deceptive.

What a clusterfuck of incompetence and/or lies this is turning out to be.

2010 Mercedes-Benz sedan

do we know if these are controllable?

It's worth remembering that within 24hrs they had announced that Marilou Danley wasn't involved.

Police Department officer accidentally discharged his weapon inside the Mandalay Bay gunman’s suite the night of the Oct. 1
So Barney Fife was on the scene? WTH?
Sounds like this officer needs additional training.

was it campos? did he shoot himself just to get on ellen?

Yes, according to this article.
"That looks set to change on 27 July, when Spanish engineers Javier Vázquez Vidal and Alberto Garcia Illera will give a demonstration at the Black Hat security conference in Las Vegas, Nevada. They have built a $25 device that lets them bypass security in a car’s electronic control unit.
The brains of a modern car, the ECU is a computer that controls engine power, transmission and braking. Mechanics can diagnose faults by plugging a laptop into it via standard wired connectors such as the CAN bus. Alternatively, remote diagnostics and software updates can take place over a cellular network, as happens with services such as General Motors’ OnStar and Mercedes-Benz’s Mbrace."
archive.is/XkFwO
newscientist.com/article/mg21929266-500-25-gadget-lets-hackers-seize-control-of-a-car/

Didn’t that one reporter die who almost blew the lid on some Obama’s corruption bullshit when his 2011 C class coupe go WOT into a tree in Pasadena a few years back?

>Police accidentally fired a few shots into the crowd

How long until i can see this in the headline?

Michael Hastings died in his Mercedes.

huffingtonpost.com/2013/06/24/michael-hastings-car-hacked_n_3492339.html

Well fuck me. Was thinking of picking up a C400 next year. I guess I’ll keep driving my old Lexus so i. An wear my MAGA hat in peace

Is there a list of all the people involved in this who have died since?

What the fuck is going on.

Its like jfk all over. Nothing adds up etc.

Its ok. In 60 years we will get the heavily censored ddocuments release.

Hey!
If every crazy in the country were to take up a gun and try to kill their way to sanity, we'd get to sacrifice fifty people apiece to be rid of all the crazies on the edge.
I bet fewer than one in fifty people are crazies on the edge!

Given the eyewitness testimonies, what I gathered happened was they fucked with the car's controls, locked the acceleration, then set off an explosive inside the car to kill him, the actual crash was just to cover up for the assassination itself

Sweep it under the rug
Let's move back to russia

bump

archive.is/qhfOH

>Police accidentally fired a few shots into the crowd
ohh like this?.....Florida Cops Likely Killed Citizens While Trying to Kill Gunman During Orlando Massacre

photographyisnotacrime.com/2016/06/multiple-shooter-theory-in-orlando-massacre-most-likely-a-result-of-police-friendly-fire/

It was within 12 hours actually.

Stick with pre-OBD2 cars.

They're more reliable anyway

They can fuck off. bad comedy act. Get more reliable shit out of Pic Related.