Why is Sup Forums so triggered by pedophilia?

And by pedophilia I mean the term by its modern connotation, i.e. any adult having sex with a girl under 16 regardless of it being consensual or perfectly safe. Why so much hostility towards this? We live in a world where children are raised by the government as property, 90% of them lose their virginity before 14 to their peers, most of them try multiple drugs and end up addicted to them, they see interracial and abusive relationships as the norm, most will either have kids outside of wedlock or remain childless up to their late 30s, they are heavily incentivized by the state towards choosing abortion and single motherhood, they are overwhelmingly being sent to college/university just to get indebted for their whole lives and be indoctrinated into furthering this cycle through even more degeneracy... And in all of this, the thing that bothers Sup Forums the most are relationships between adults and teens? Getting married to a responsible man and being impregnated at a young age is literally the best thing that could ever happen to a girl in these troubled times. I understand the issue of having sex with girls that are way too young as it could phisically harm them in a permanent way, but what would be the difference between having safe sex with an 11 year old rather than an 18 year old? "B-but an 11 year old girl is not mature enough to consent!" Yeah sure, cut it with the bullshit Sup Forums. You know perfectly well that women can't be considered mature even at 25, just look at how they vote and at all the other dumb choices they make. The sooner they become wives and mothers, the better human beings they will turn out and the lower will be their chances of divorce or other serious complications, it's been scientifically proven. You can say whatever you want about Muslims, but at least they got this one right, just as Christians did until not too long ago.

You sick virgin gamer.

>And by pedophilia I mean the term by its modern connotation, i.e. any adult having sex with a girl under 16

That's not pedophilia.

I think there triggered by sex with 9 year olds who haven't undergone puberty. Doubt anyone cares about some 14yr old slut with big tits getting banged really

/thread

You'd be willing to let Harvey Weinstein come to your door and take your 14 year old daughter out on a date and fuck her?

2 factors

pedophiles didn't get laid enough in middle school/highschool

normies didn't get laid enough in highschool and are bitter about it so they want to attack pedophiles to make everyone as miserable as they are

I'm sure stacey really regrets getting pounded by a hot older chad when she was young

Western societies are increasingly become triggered by the sexualization of girls under the age of 18 (or 16, or whatever artificial number), while societies like Japan are becoming even more and more accepting of it.
>ages 3-5: innocent children
>ages 6-8: cute
>ages 9-11: reaching their prime
>ages 12-14: prime femininity
>ages 15-17: combination of femininity/maturity
>ages 18-20: can still be attractive, but showing signs of age
>ages 21-23: the last chance for women to have birth without increased risk of genetic defects
>ages 24-26: past their expiration date
>ages 27-29: if you enjoy rotten food, you might enjoy this age group
>ages 30+: you might as well be fucking a corpse

>ashamed_boner.jpg

If you had a daughter, you would think differently. Not necessarily rational, but you would be against a 30yo man banging your 15yo princess.

You underestimate the retardation of normalfags.

The world has gone off the deep end.

They don't call it "jailbait" for nothing.

most girls haven't even begun menstruating at the age of 11

12.43 is the median age for first menstruation in america

and aside from that, children are not capable of giving informed consent. And, no, "all women are dumb lol" is not a valid counter argument

that girl is too young, not to mention ugly.

Misusing language harms everyone.

pedophiles are predators. healthy people won't disgrace themselves by having sex with someone without spiritual and physical maturity.
pedophiles are the same who kidnap children into their satanic cults.
fuck you kike

The uproar is caused by having so few children around that you want to keep them as children for the longest time possible.
This is also possibly the crux, the primal root of all our ills.

>millionaire
Yes retard. At the very least she would get a multi-million dollar settlement.

> children are not capable of giving informed consent.
When are they capable? Some states say 15, some say 16, others say 18. Hell, Mexico thinks 12 is dandy. Where's the truth?

You'd be a horrific father. You're literally pimping your daughter out. Kill yourself.

Because real men protect children from predators.

Get some pussy from an adult who has taken off the training wheels of life, instead of pushing toddlers of their bikes.

There is no defending this degeneracy, even leftists despise it.

>Not used up whore
>Child.
>Used up whore.
>Good to go.
Average normalfag.

Get help, son.

The important question is: why can't you stick with fucking people of roughly your age? No one is triggered if a 17 years old fucks a 15 years old. It's different if a 23 years old fucks a 15 years old.
If you can't restrain yourself from doing so, you are a mentally ill person that needs treatment

How many millions? I could make a lot more daughters for the white race with the right finding. 14 year olds fuck all the time all over the world.

Its hard to say. Some kids may already be sexually mature at 13 or earlier while others don't reach that maturity until 17 or later.

16... ish

16 makes for a good law, because people can push the limits and only get a slap on the wrist, but if they go lower than say 14 then they'll get actually punished and they deserve it because they are a genuine predator

there's a specific case that comes to mind, but I won't bore you with canadian legal history

I have been happily married to my wife for 16 years. Throughout our marriage we have always had sex, no damage done whatsoever. Yet only this week will our marriage be legal when she turns 18. Absolutely ridiculous.

This is what I meam right here.
>Unless you get yourself a bitch that has had 68 cocks in her you're a bad person m'kay.
Fucking retards.

> even leftists despise it.

Not inherently. There just hasn't been a push to normalize it. Have SPLC backed by MSM "explain" to their leftist viewers how fucking kids is inclusive and diverse, only rethuglicans would disagree with such progress. And they would be pimping their own kids out, akin to articles about mentally-ill trannies forcing own kids to be freaks, to reach 9000 lvl of virtue signaling.

Come on, thinking girls from 15 to 22 are at their prime is normal, maybe 14 for some exceptions.
But below is just you being scared of having anything to do to seduce a girl or being rejected.
It's basically the same as necrophilia.

KEK WILL KIK YOU BASTART FAGGOT.

I would rather have my 15 year old daughter getting married to a 30 year old man and only fuck him, then have her fucking 10 teenage boys before she is 18.
What scenario do you honestly prefer?

You're 100% right.And let me let you in on a redpill,read up on white sharia.

that girl has some sick quads for her age

Have any one of you geniuses ever wondered that the reason Asians chicks don't age well is because they were seen as breeding stock at the tender age of 15 and all the untermensch women slipped through the selection process?

I mean if every girl only started breeding at the age of like mid 20s, wouldn't the guys only go for the ones who won the genetic lottery and maintained themselves for two decades? Isn't that a better measure of a woman than a stage she goes through her life for a few years ie puberty?

Just saying.....

Indeed. Seriously, why would any sane man go for some loli jailbird/child, when a proper woman with defined tits/arse/minge are literally out there waiting for someone to squirt their goo into them?

It baffles my mind...

Are you implying that a 30yo man would not be interested in smashing 8th grade poon, if the field was cleared of legal ramifications? You would likely have a 15yo daughter fucked by 10 30yo men, rather than married by 1.

It's fucking disgusting behavior and anyone who agrees with it never had or should have a daughter. Anyone who is guilty of being a pedo should be culled by the judicial branch. They won't stop the behavior, because it's hardwired into them.

Pleb. White Judaism is where it's at. We wuz God's chosen.

what's up, Kevin Spacey

>The important question is: why can't you stick with fucking people of roughly your age? No one is triggered if a 17 years old fucks a 15 years old
This! When talking age of consent you usually assume to be talking about teenagers of similar age not a fucking 30 year old creep grooming some poor naive 14 year old.

According to my research ages 19-24 is optimum for fertility and healthy babies. Before 19, there is an increased risk of the baby being born premature, and after 24, as you said, there is an increased risk of birth defects. Though arguably 25-30 is still pretty low risk. Its when the woman is in the mid to late 30s you should really be worried.

OP made a good point, you did not.

The age when you will hold someone criminally responsible for their actions.

>Asians chicks don't age well

wtf?

I'm going to therapy to help get rid of my attraction to lolis.

What crimes? A 14yo nig thug will get a slap on the wrist for jacking a car, instead of prison because "teens." But, he's guaranteed to be tried as adult for a murder at the same age and get life.

Choke to a nigger's turd you fucking shit eating kike.

Talking about Indians. Not orientals with tighter skin.