NETHERLANDS NO!

>Rights groups criticize 'inhuman' Dutch terror jails

>Two international rights organizations are criticizing the Dutch government for detaining people convicted or suspected of terror offenses in "inhuman conditions" at two top-security prison units.

>Amnesty International and the Open Society Justice Initiative said in a 60-page report published Tuesday that detainees are routinely confined to their individual cells for between 19 and 22 hours each day and guards, "routinely and frequently administer full-nudity body searches that are invasive and humiliating."

Doutje Lettinga, of Amnesty International Netherlands, says in a statement that measures used at the units "can unnecessarily isolate and humiliate people" and violate the Netherlands' human rights obligations. The report is based on interviews with people including 19 ex-detainees.

abcnews.go.com/International/wireStory/rights-groups-criticize-inhuman-dutch-terror-jails-50829072

Full report:

amnesty.org/en/documents/eur35/7352/2017/en/

Other urls found in this thread:

nos.nl/artikel/2085228-is-terrorist-was-vermoedelijk-jongen-uit-alphen.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

When I was a child in holland (specifically, alphen a/d rijn), a white boy shot my turkish immigrant school office lady dead on the street and I watched.

just sayin'

Back to T*rkey Mehmet

this never happened bitch boi

weet jij wel grachtsmoffe

that guy looked like a woman.

>2011
>Child

You need to leave.

And you need to give atlantis back to the sea people

>plz think of the poor terrorists
That's actually a "YES"

>routinely confined to their individual cells for between 19 and 22 hours each day

Oh no, it's almost like they've been incarcerated or something!

Can you imagine the response, if the jail turned around and said "OK, we'll stop" and just put them all to death.
I don't see why the tax payer has to foot the bill for keeping enemies of the state alive anyway.

>look at me user
>LOOK AT ME
>I'm the justice expert now
>Learn to love your terrorists or face the consequences you bigot racists
t. empowered (UvA) marxist anthropology major

Newfag.

>grachtsmoffe
???

The older I get the more I see how organizations for ''human rights'' are complete garbage.
Unelected yet always pressuring governments to pamper murderers and admitted enemies of a state

I like it

>Dutch prison
>terror suspects

Probably 10x nicer than daily life in their countries of origin desu.

Gotta be more humane than a Russian or burger prison. Not like that's saying a whole lot, but those faggots still get bread, water and a roof.

We need to bring back the lynchings, prisoners are way to fcking expensive. F-ing prisons here are known to be tax funded hotels

this basically, but i'd say you need to go full japan prisons on snackbars

>Doutje Lettinga
>Doutje

Sterf grachtengordel nimby hoer

>grachtengordel
more like (((de eeuwige fries)))

>Open Society

Isn't this Soros' billions at work?

Do people even ask themselves why there in no refugees from China aka largest human rights offender.

Probably just a nice girl whose head got fucked with at the UvA. They make such excellent activists because they are sensitive and presumably have a big heart. I don't think she's a cold calculating political actor, just a bimbo on the side of evil.

Nice

>nederland
>blank

PANNENKOEKED

>Open Society
Opinion discarded.

she does look like a nice gril indeed

BASED PANNEKOEKENLEAF!

Mijn broeder voor de pannenkoekenrevolutie!

POLDERDRAAD WANEER

Dutch prisons are better than your average Eastern european two star hotel

Terrorists who want to kill Dutch people deserve rights?

deze draad is NU een /polder/draad

what cute language

>deze draad is NU een /polder/draad
NEUK JA!

I know a guy that knew....
this one too
nos.nl/artikel/2085228-is-terrorist-was-vermoedelijk-jongen-uit-alphen.html
I don't like alphen

who knew him*
mb