Behold, the Eternal Pole

The Pole is a thief. He lives on stolen land and calls it his own. He steals from children and women. He lives on welfare while insulting those who provide it. The Pole supports the EU while claiming to be nationalist. The Pole screams in pain as he strikes you.

And the worst part he will stay white when western Europa is gone

>part and parcel of living in a big city
>arrested for a butter knife
>charged with hate speech for a facebook post
>daughter ganged by 10 pakis
keep shitposting, cuck

t: Mohammed Sayf ad-Din Abu-Bakr Ahmed ibn Ali al-Britani

>Slavs
>white

Stop responding to slide threads and get in here.

>56% Mongolian face
>White

Pollacks work too hard to be lumped in with regular Europeans or them drunk ruskies. The lucky ones moved to Australia in the 1930s. The luckiest ones moved back to Poland in the 2000s.

Salam aleykum brother, I too hate those infidels. Allah will strike them down for their transgressions against muslims.

>Slavs
>human

what

Poland has never been white though, at best it was partly white when Germans lived there and civilised the Eurasian Steppe monkey.

More aryan than you.

You're literally ruled by Merkel.

>b-but you h-have Sadiq Khan

We put a Paki in charge of bus timetables. Big whoop.

Poles are the enemy of the white race

why do brits actually hate poles more than mudslimes?

Brits hate all dilthy parasites and subhuman welfareniggers.

'cos they are scared of saying anything against the shitskins, because of pc. So they hate on polacks

Friendly reminder that Merkel is more popular than Trump even in countries like Poland and Hungary

>so redpilled
>so based

Nice fake news. Just Google president of Poland.

PAY DEBNTS POLAND STRONK
If the native British population of the UK falls blow 10%, the country I'll move to is either Poland or Croatia. I'd be willing to learn Polish/ Croatian for it, and I'd live in a country with a backbone, and (any amount of) respect for its white population.

>The Pole is a thief.
Poles are ok. Ukrainians are shitty though.

>Xi jinping not popular in Poland
Now I know that this meme graph is fake

i am sorry but do polish actually chimp out in the uk?

Just lol @ trying to demonize one of the ONLY white countries not taking in a demographic changing amount of immigration. Sorry Merkel, not today.

Backbone?

>he lives on stolen land
Says the half Anglo half Norman living on Celtic land.

I reported your post to Essex police, they will pay you a visit shortly.

>The Pole is a thief. He lives on stolen land and calls it his own.

Living over a thousand year on said land, being repeatedly forced to fight it back is now being called ''stealing''. ok m8.

>He steals from children and women. He lives on welfare while insulting those who provide it.

Because I am sure welfare comes from everywhere only your taxes, which makes inappropriate to criticize government who provides it.

>The Pole supports the EU while claiming to be nationalist.

Poland is one of the most if not most homogeneous country in EU and contrary to you, my fellow Brit, we were capable to force out government to not accept shitload of ''refugees'' from who knows where and changing our culture for their sake.

>The Pole screams in pain as he strikes you.

It's a hard life to live after all, nobody said it will be easy.

There you have it, here is your (You).

I've lived here for 10 years, never heard of poles chimpin out

If only you knew.

At the weekend I saw a drunken Pole enter a restaurant, he stripped and started flapping his little dick at women. He then got thrown to the floor, punched and taken away by the police surrounded by an English mob shouting for his deportation.

I want them gone. Does that mean I like Pakis? Of course not. Just because I dislike cancer doesn't mean I like AIDS.

HURR DURR I'M AN AMERICAN LOL POLAND IS SO BASED DUDE HURRRRRRR I'M 56% WHITE

You aren't Irish and you never will be. Cringe.

For crying out loud stop responding to shill threads
This one brit often makes these threads, look at the filenames he uses, and search for them in the archives.
Why are you people so god damn naive and easy to bait?

wtf? i would never have expected such statistics
it seems that polish expats in the UK are the worst of the worst
holy shit

>it seems that polish expats in the UK are the worst of the worst

Yup.

Backbone in standing up to the EU for trying to force globalism with all its downsides upon Poland.

Just lol @ thinking you're in a better position than us. You literally can't even speak your mind, plus you're required to purchase a licence for you TV. Is there anyone else on this planet more cucked? Don't even get me started on your police force or how you're probably going to having a smaller percentage of whites within your country than us in 10 years.

Just lol

He was trying to blend in with the locals.

Remember, kids, migration is really, really bad.

Unless you're a Pole.

It's an older story, from 2015.

Stop responding to low tier baits
Lurk more

Germoney kikes still butthurt that Poland refuses to play their sandnigger resettlement game

We're a white country. You aren't.

germs still butthurt over Poland simply existing

the agreement was between EU countries, you invited millions of violent subhumans from outside of Europe to come live and fuck up your land

you sneaky (((German)))

honestly did they forget all of their values??
nah not really
i really admire the visegrad states

>millions of violent subhumans

That's no way to talk about slavniggers.

reminder whos in the process of destroying Europe for the 3rd time in 100 years again?

Hint : its you, Hans Shekelberger

Chav from slams in UK pretending to be better than hard working poles, nice b8 m8

>hard working

Lmao

Merkel is a Polish communist.

Poles will not rest until every white man is a slave to Bolshevism.

>it's impossible to dislike Poland and MENA immigrants at the same time

give it a few decades.. those cities have been trending that way for over 50 years. we're a bit ahead of you on ghetto diversity

>Merkel is a Polish communist.
top lel, if 1/8 polish is Polish now, then you are our colony

i dont see any mongolian features on this pic except brown eyes

source

God, Honour, Fatherland! In the next century Poland will dominate the Europe. Get ready for uncuckening.

>mięso z jabłkiem
co jest kurwa

Also tries to be clever, like jew, although ends up as a subject of pity

When you're the butter in a Nazi/Soviet rape sandwich, you deserve to be pitied.

Actually our current borders are close to what they were in the 10th century. And it's not our fault you have a retarded welfare system and give your money to immigrants. Take that shit to your retarded politicians.

Is Japan getting any?

lel, western euros btfo

fpbp

Zielenina na ziemniaczkach...

Muhammad, pls calm down

London is 30% white LOL

Finally.

thank you nippon u are best ally

WTF, why is norway so low?

:3

I want to fuck her omfg kurwa

Clear division based thread. Trash tier. Sage and hide.

where did you get this?

Go to bed, Felix.

All Slavs are shit

if you unironically believe you will stay "white", while all countries around you join the european khalifate, you truly are a prime example of polish delusion.

gee why doesnt anyone want to move to glorious romania

Shilly shilly yo. This thread is sponsored by Zionists.
Also sage.

Year ago or so Sup Forums was like
>Based V4
>Slavs are actually the purest whites

Now
>Poland hate thread
>Daily reminder slavs aren't white

Who's behind this? The D&C is full out and everybody catches the bait

There won't be any caliphate because half of the shitskins in your country hate the other half, and they will never unite as a political force. Instead you will just slowly mongrelise, to the point where every street will look like the streets of London, and ethnic tensions and terrorist attacks will be considered an everyday occurence.

BRITS are the BIGGEST WELFARE LEECHERS in Europe!!

Did you know that average chav was given 3x more welfare money in France than jobless french?

Did you know that britts take 4x more welfare in Germany than any other nation?

--------------------------------------------------------------------
BREXIT = PROBLEM SOLVED

let this cucks starve and suffer!!!
2-3 more years and britts will have to switch to eating grass and paper.

Did you know that risk of poverty in UK is already higher than risk of poverty in Lithuania?

EVEN IN FCKING LITHUANIA !!

HAhHAhHAhaHAhaHAHhaHAha

and they all hate you. even if we turn into londonistan, they will simply start migrating to you, because poland will look like paradise on earth compared to the mongrelized west. and don't fool yourself nigger of europe, you already have muslims in your country and muslim immigrants. and don't even start about catholicism in poland, it's already in decline.

>they will simply start migrating to you
Doubt it. It took us nothing to go against EU and deny the refugee quotas. By the time you get mongrelized enough for Poland to be a better alternative, we will be in full lockdown mode.
>you already have muslims in your country and muslim immigrants
Lol a couple of shitty chechens who migrated here in the 90'. Nobody is coming here right now boy, they all flock to the west. Even the few christian syrians who were brought here escaped in the middle of the night to Gemany because of better gibs.
Pic related. This will be a face of people you will pass in the streets when you get old.

>while all countries around you join the european khalifate
Lol, Poland borders only 1 country that will become a caliphate. No need to worry mate.

what does rest even mean.

Most, so at minimum over 51% is married to poles.

Out of rest, so from maximum 49% down to promile, 77% is married to whites, and 23% is mixing.

So what the fuck does rest even mean.

Useless shit.

>chinked eyes
>apple with meat and potatoes
>dirty window and wall

wtf am I looking at?

is he.. dare I say it.. /ourguy/?

Poland has an open border with that Caliphate as it's in Schengen.

Whatever happens to Germany happens to you as you are their vassal state.

> muh poor little Germoney

Nice try. Sage.

>>The Pole is a thief. He lives on stolen land and calls it his own.
>
>Living over a thousand year on said land, being repeatedly forced to fight it back is now being called ''stealing''. ok m8.
>
>>He steals from children and women. He lives on welfare while insulting those who provide it.
>
>Because I am sure welfare comes from everywhere only your taxes, which makes inappropriate to criticize government who provides it.
>
>>The Pole supports the EU while claiming to be nationalist.
>
>Poland is one of the most if not most homogeneous country in EU and contrary to you, my fellow Brit, we were capable to force out government to not accept shitload of ''refugees'' from who knows where and changing our culture for their sake.
>
>>The Pole screams in pain as he strikes you.
>
>It's a hard life to live after all, nobody said it will be easy.
>
>There you have it, here is your (You).