Can we get a list of /ourguys/ and /girls/ going on?

No one irrelevant. Also don't bring alt-lite here, please. I'll start: Pewdiepie.

>inb4 muh poodiepie
Someone post the fucking screencap. He is among us.

>Says nigger
>doesn't apologize

He is pretty much /ourguy/

He goes on Sup Forums and /wsg/ for ylyl,e-celebs are a cancer of the earth.
The point of Sup Forums is that we are the silent majority,we don't need a face

>silent majority
>literally bitch about niggers all day, every day

Your state bitches about independence all day too

some pewd confirmation. genuinely posts here and is /our guy/

Pewds is Old Guard. Before he went full 1488 in front of 50 million tweens, there were rumors swirling around about him (which I'm pretty sure he started). There was this common meme during the election that he used to browse Sup Forums in 2010, and that he was about to red pill his audience.

Reminder one of poodipie's videos talking about the "kill all jews" video was exactly 14.88 minutes long

you can tell the soros bucks are kicking in
pol isnt one person, there is no our, they need opposition centralised for manipulation as they have lost the war of ideas
if your new lurk more

THIS IS A THINLY VEILED CHARACTER ASSASINATION THREAD

PewDiePie is a disgusting racist. As a Nigerian-Korean Swedish transwoman I apologize for him.

>As a Nigerian-Korean Swedish transwoman
It would be a joke if it was from any other country

how?

>14.88 minutes long
Japan please.

>>doesn't apologize
he did tho

Brother Nathanael

shills organise in a way where one of them poses a neutral question, then they get their fellow shill to comment as if they are responding honestly, then they get their third shill to respond to the second shills suggestion,
>for instance itt, they might comment "pewdiepie is our guy!!"
then the third shill says "what the fuck faggot pewdiepie is a homo look at this graph i made"
then the third shill is free to launch his character assasination without being obvious (making an original thread)

the same thing happens on biz all the time, its easy to spot when you know.
this was just fyi i dont think youre a shill

this gives the spurious claims more legitimacy because it is unclear what the agenda actually is

the overall effect being that we start to think that """we"""" (right wingers) are alone in our beliefs, very demoralising. obviously pewdiepie is not far right objectively but he is useful in pushing anti-feminism to his audience, he is certainly not a neo-lib
the purity spiral is used to their advantage to no end, thats the most obvious part

Oh, yeah. Hey, at least they're not sending their best. It almost always backfires on them and ends up raising the profile of the e-celeb they're trying to character assassinate.

But we can't assassinate his character when he has already proven to be /ourguy/. Someone has to have saved the evidence, now we're just waiting for it. Also, is Tay Tay /ourgirl/? I've been hearing some things about her...

Check,
But 14.88 are a bit impossible, maybe fits when the seconds are really Short, Like 50% of normal seconds

It was 14:53, 53/60 is .88, also the video cuts out suddenly without any fade, like he's trying to draw attention to the timing.

oh shit yeah there is nothing wrong with right wingers sharing other right wing entertainment around, just be wary when someone starts giving extraordinary claims with under-whelming evidence

Yayaya ecelebs wew

14 minutes 52,8 seconds

Your daily reminder that Catalonia isn't a country.

not yet

Ecelebs can become our life blood user. Specially ecelebs with over 30 million young, malleable minds ready to be stealthly redpilled. Think about the power they harness.

Now you make sense

>and /girls/

nu-Sup Forums has to go away.

Brendan O'Connell, Aussie dude went to prison for calling out jew shrills, has a yt channel

>Hitler
>Gobbels
Pretty much the only two /ourguys/ that Sup Forums can agree on

This

Until prominent ecelebs start answering the JQ, all were gonna get is more cringey LE EBIN KEKISTANI faggots