Is Pewdiepie the führer of our generation?

Is Pewdiepie the führer of our generation?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ew9oewvyd0M
youtu.be/jH1b8DKKIp8
youtube.com/watch?v=W72gwNcOzag
youtu.be/gypQJX8yk4Y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

wow he stared into his PC for 5 years. his social skills must have turned to mämmi

no. it is me.

*farts*

*sharts

maybe but its hard to know how he really feels about anything

that fuck has a really annoying nose. he's an annoying twat overall too.

No. He's the Dane Cook of our generation. And by our I mean your. Fuck you guys.

Isn't he that annoying fuck who plays video games and 12 year olds idolize?

scooby dooby doo

It's pretty clear he is Sup Forums level red pilled and is just very good at subtly redpilling the normies:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ew9oewvyd0M

nosejob

imagine what his power level would be right now if google wouldn't demonetize him

Yes, if the year is 2014

You're years behind the times.

youtu.be/jH1b8DKKIp8

He was until those 12 year olds grew up and become a significant proportion of Sup Forums's users.

Christian Sup Forums activated and respecting wahmen! Heil pewdiepie!

yes he was the reason for them to shut it down i guess.

>führer
No such thing
>our generation
Fuck off

he's not the funniest, but he's not terrible

youtube.com/watch?v=W72gwNcOzag

He's unironically converting more teens and young adults to the right wing than anyone else in the world

*in marts*

>pol
>grown up

He's one of us but hasn't taken the whole 1488 redpill yet. He started out spamming threads on Sup Forums like 6-7 years ago and has regularly visited Sup Forums since.

It's also interesting that he gets as many daily views as all the late night normie talk shows combined. He's pulling more than 10 times the monthly numbers of Stephen Colbert. So he's super influential.

No, but he could be a useful tool in redpilling dumb jewtubers.

What does his powerlevel have to do with his money situation? He still has enough money for the rest of his life even after (((they))) cut the money off after the red-pilling.

Interested in knowing what pewdiepie "the unsprouted" spammed on Sup Forums back in the day?

There are old post collections but it's basically him pretending to be other people posting his videos about video games when he didn't have many subscribers.

Why? Because he said nigger? He sits around playing mine craft and recording it for children to watch. He is by no a fuhrer

hitler had the same nose.

I don't think this is the right place for you.

Wrong. He has already apologized on multiple occasions for the Jew jokes and for saying "nigger" recently. Also, do not forget that he was Maker Studio's bitch for years, and guess who owned that shit? Disney, you know, the most Jewish of business in the world.

Also, who can forget the fact that he has a model gf who he still has yet to marry or knock up, despite the fact that they have been together for a decade and she has stated before how she wants his babies. So much for saving his own race and all that. Seems to me like he is just trying to be edgy to appeal to a teenage audience now that his core audience, you know, the ten year olds that watch all his screaming video game playthroughs are now almost adult aged.

Shut the fuck up and subscribe. We're not paying you to think.

>before Sup Forums
>after Sup Forums

before /SIG/
after /SIG/

hey guys pewds here please stop posting about me on this website

>Disney, you know, the most Jewish of business in the world.

Disney's fascist m8

>not even the right flag

at least get a brit proxy faggot

RESPECT WAHMIN

who is this faggot? no wait I don't wanna know.

i am using proxy squad senpai thats why i have this flag

Strangely, Yes.

>Take away every male role model in a young boys life through destruction of the family
>young boys naturally gravitate to characters that emulate the big brothers they never had
>The qualities that make for a more admirable role model align with right wing beliefs
>The nature of being a celebrity requires a person to express themselves in a charismatic and extreme way in order to be entertaining.
>By destroying the last set of male role models, they left inadvertently created a vacuum for a needed role in the hearts of young men. That role is now being fulfilled by extreme caricatures of the role models they destroyed.

It's entertaining how the left always tries to fight human nature, and always loses.

no

He's a gud cunt alright!

Yes he is, except he's now pandering to those 12 year olds turned 14 year olds who think they're cool and smart as fuck for being all Sup Forumsitical and memes XDDDD

He has changed m8.

exactly. I thought we were adults here. fuck that stupid faggot.

>That Hairline collapse

>what is aging

>what is a humongous YouTube faggot

>what is a fringe

*was fascist. Now it's subverted by kikes

I used to think this too. I used to think it was just wishful thinking when people said he was /ourguy/.

But then I started watching his ylyl videos as they are no different then browsing a /gif/ thread really. Soon I was watching more as he's a pretty engaging guy and I've got plenty of free time.

Then I noticed the 'dog whistles' (as the left would say). You'll notice one once every week or two. Recently there was the quick zoom on him rubbing his hands as he talked about stealing content. About a week ago he made a joke about Scandinavians and black skin (within the context of the South Park game). Everything is so subtle that anyone calling him out looks legit schizophrenic to neutral individuals (most of his audience).

Most importantly, he has never said anything cucked (that I've heard). I hope you grasp the significance of the fact that the most popular YouTuber is not a cuck. Plus he's Swedish. I'd like to think that anyone who got to and maintained that position would be smart enough to not be a cuck but the truth is it could have been so different. The most popular YouTuber could easily be a cuck, or even worse an SJW. Instead we have pewds and you should be grateful.

So apart from giving a few Sup Forumsacks hope that they too can achieve something other than user trolling, pewds has done a lot to shift the overton window, especially with young people. He has had two politically charged controversies in less than 12 months and came out of both stronger than ever. He admitted some fault both times, but was able to save face while making his accusers look petty, uninformed and out for blood. He would have redpilled probably hundreds of thousands of teenagers about MSM lies.

It's would be nice for him to come out as full 14/88 but that would achieve little in the long run. The tactics he is using now as working wonders and he will continue to grow. He is really doing God's work user.

>About a week ago he made a joke about Scandinavians and black skin (within the context of the South Park game)

pls elaborate

This post proves that you right wingers are a bunch of newfags. Who the fuck actually watches youtubers? Retarded newfag children on the spectrum, that's who.

Its weird to think that the guy that is redpilling thousands, thats described by the left as a nazi, altright, racist, sexist and idolized by Sup Forums is actually slightly left of center. This should show you how far left the left is now.

He’s our guy

I used to think he was a fucking retarded loser who caters to kids

then I watched his current videos

does anyone have that gif edit where he watches Hitler's speech and smirks a bit

No he's the guy who pays third worlders to hold a sign saying "death to all jews" while laughing their ass off.

Its known he browses this place. In many of his YLYL videos you can see he gets his webms and videos from here

I read most of your post and I still think he's a fucking faggot. probably even more now. he just gets that antisemitic or 'redpilled' shit from places like this and probably thinks he's really cool now.

he's a faggot and an annoying one at that.

nvm found it, he's /ourguy/, as much as it pains me to finally admit it

I think what drove him over the edge was when his homeland, Sweden, put him on a hate list and (I think?) Banned him from returning for his "offensive" content. Just imagine the heartbreak of seeing your country being cucked to death.

yeah I'm sure he misses Somalia + Tax

>Is Pewdiepie the führer of our generation?
only a really self-hating person would say this.

Do you hate yourself that much?
I mean, don't care about (you) actually, but why do you hate "our generation" so much?

>Who the fuck actually watches youtubers?
I've been on here since 2012 and I'm 22 years old now. Everyone watches Youtubers whether you like it or not. You don't like him, fine you don't have to watch him. Don't like youtube, fine don't go there.

If you want to shut your eyes and ears to the most relevant platform for information distribution and the most trafficked distributors of said information then be my guest but you are only limiting your own understanding of the world and the future all in a vain attempt to prove your maturity to yourself.

>he just gets that antisemitic or 'redpilled' shit from places like this and probably thinks he's really cool now.
He probably thinks he's really cool because he's a millionaire. As for becoming antisemetic or 'redpilled' from browsing Sup Forums... well yeah that's kinda the point right. We aren't all histroy or politics buffs coming into this place. I don't see what your point is and honestly you come across as bitter. Why can't you just be happy that the most subscribed youtuber almost certainly shares your political views?

sweetie TV and films are dead and the internet buried them

do you mean this? because this one isn't edited.

fucking kek. nice dogwhistle

I wouldn't necessarily say he's /ourguy/ but what he definitely does in our favour is to offer a soft first step in our direction. The Hitler and jew jokes that got him smeared by the (((wsj))) really showed his massive following that the media is the enemy. Every now and then he also does social commentary videos where his position is very skeptical towards the direction liberalism/leftists are taking things. Considering that his 57 million subscribers are most likely to be in the 13-21 age demographic, his social commentary is targeting who we want to be targeting. Because let's face it, if you're over 25 and you're still in the cuck mentality... you're not gonna fucking change. Pewdiepie is a massive primer we need to find a way to capitalize.

Video get deleted but skip to about 6 minutes in
PEWDIEPIE GOES ON Sup Forums

youtu.be/gypQJX8yk4Y

I wish that idiot retard would stop making shitty content and go die in a hole already.

mumi has bootiful eyes

Hes shown it multiple times before. plus he used to go on Sup Forums back when he started so its not that big deal.

And some day he might even redpill the entire world..

You did the same thing for the last 5 years. The difference is, his net worth is $20 million and you still owe your parents 5 years of rent.

Well, you can tell he says "nigger" in life. That much is obvious. If he could become fully red-pilled those kids would follow him off a cliff.

Never used to watch his content but I do now.

As long he keeps bashing journalists and dropping subtle red pills I'll be a subscriber.

CHRISTIAN CHANNEL

You could at least pretend that you actually saw any of his recent and relevant content before opening your fat nigger lips to speak.

Hes the Swedish gas chamber of 2017

Jew detected

Pewdiepie has 1 goal and 1 goal only:
J E W S
_ _ _ T
D I E

Woah it's like this place isn't a secret club with 54 people on it.

His video on Mark Zuckerberg has unironically convinced me 100% that Zuck isn't human.

Attentionwhorus Imperator

>kjelberg
>berg
no faggot he is a kike

I'm not having this conversation with you. I guess we're from different generations.

No. It's a normal name. You think Adriaan van den Berg is Jewish too. I can assure you he's not.

Funny thing about that clip is that it's not edited. It's part of the original video so he definitely knew what reference he was making when zooming in on his hands.

heh, wtf?
you mean your underage or something?

no I'm 35

anything with berg in it has it's roots in judaism, read up a bit on adriaans family tree, there is probably a jew far back in it, also you conceded defeat here you acted just how he thought you would

It's common in Sweden. My name also ends with -berg, but I'm not jewish.

Nope he’s good for redpilling normies tho

>I'm not having this conversation with you.
It's a bit too late for that mate, your retardation is here for all to see.

>I guess we're from different generations.
Yeah you're from the generation that caused this mess and I'm from the one that will fix it.