Happy Halloween you fucks! AHAHAHHAHAH

msn.com/en-us/news/opinion/manafort-indictment-shows-that-mueller-is-a-fraud/ar-AAueK8z?li=BBmkt5R&ocid=spartanntp

THEY'RE ALL SHITTING ON HIM!!!!

That’s what she said

>Leftists and MSM when investigation announced: DRUMPF ABOUT TO BE IMPEACHED CANT WAIT FOR NUCLEAR WAR WITH RUSSIA
>Leftists and MSM when Mueller's investigation clears Trump and eternally BTFOs the Clintons, DNC, neocon Republicans and the Deep State: OMG HES A FRAUD RUSSIAN AGENT LOCK UP MUELLER REEEEEE

this will turn out to be the most profitable salt mining expedition yet

We might actually distort time itself with the amount of literally shaking posts from twitter that amass within several hours.

I have already prepared my plough on the tractor.

Did any of you fuckers actually read the article? Does a good job calling out Clinton for her bullshit.

Cmon pol your supposed to be the smart ones.

Its a fucking neocon pandering news outlet

do you realize WHY they're shitting on him?

So much LARPing from (you), that my head is spinning.

Honestly a pretty based opinion piece.

Uh, yeah. That's why they're shitting on him. That's why smarter MSM outlets like the (((WSJ))) started floating the idea sooner that Mueller has conflicts of interest with any Clinton matters and should recuse himself on those. And now that it's clear that there's nothing on the Trump side that'll hurt Trump, they want his investigation ended yesterday.

Hence the salt harvest. The details don't really matter to leftists, not yet. They don't care WHY their MSM thought leaders are unhappy with Mueller. They just know they aren't getting "DRUMPF IMPEACHMENT NOW!!1!", so they'll be screaming.

It's good but it's just an op ed

>neocon pandering outlet
>calls Muller a fraud
>misses the point entirely of the outlet story itself

The neocons are shitting themselves because Fusion GPS and Uranium One will implicate them if not open the gate to clear them out after Hillary and Barack get fucked.

We sort of already knew this.

I don’t buy the Mueller is our guy narrative.

He is there to drag the investigation out for as long as possible as a political weapon for the democrats.

He like comey is fucking stuck inbetween both sides now, it even admits it in the article, hes cornered, the theory that trump offered him a way out if not a way to fuck the democrats over and then have sessions direct the DOJ to arrest them is actually plausible in its current state.

You're right, he's not /ourguy/. He's /Mueller'sguy/, and he's trying to find an escape hatch for himself. He really can't just recuse himself, because then he's still on the hook for all the Uranium One and other stuff that's about to come crashing down on him. Think the Dems will feel like protecting him after he let them down on the Trump-Russia snipe hunt? He'll be the first one under the bus.

So he really has to play it straight and make a deal for exposing his own part in it. And Trump and Sessions can sit back and say, "Well now, isn't that interesting."

He's been drawing it out as long as he can, but time is running out, because if one of the Congressional investigations implicates him, he loses his bargaining power.

Or they took the daily callers article and copy/pasted. Who is (((all)))

Not so fast. I'm a major skeptic of the /our guy/ theory, but i have seen somewhat intriguing evidence that might sway it in that direction. On July 27th an user posted that it would be that SHTF on july 27th. the 27th came and went, so we dismissed user as a larper. but... upon the unsealed indictments yesterday, lo and behold: papadoulos was indicted on the 27th if july. perhaps the user is an insider. same user claimed mueller is /our guy/.

>opinion

they literally linked a DailyCaller thing. let's be honest this isn't a leftist-play

Large if correct

You gave them clicks?

I guess what I'm saying is it doesn't matter that much what's in his heart. If he wants to say in his memoirs what that user said about him the other day -- he's been sick of the corruption they "made" him participate in all these years, and he jumped at the chance to do something about it -- great. If he's doing it to save his ass, also great. We'll never know one way or the other. I just care about the arrests and convictions and rope-stretchings.

everything posted by media is an opinion. until my opinion article calling for gassed kikes gets published, all "opinions" are hard news. they dont get to hide behind that title

Oh, don't misunderstand- I don't trust mueller even one bit.

>Editor’s note: The opinions in this article are the author’s, as published by our content partner, and do not necessarily represent the views of MSN or Microsoft.

Literally nothing

screencap every left wing headline that praised him the past four days. make sure you save every one you come across so we can cram it in their face later.

They chose to publish it for a reason, even if they maintain some distance.

They're scrambling to find a way to get rid of Mueller before the whole thing comes crashing down on them. They couldn't spook Trump into firing him. Congress can't even question him, let alone fire him. All they have left is trying to get him to recuse himself, which would be throwing himself under the bus to little purpose.

The left/neocons wanted a Clinton-crony investigator who couldn't be stopped, and that's what they're getting, good and hard.