Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=E9oqZz8IZ4I
youtube.com/watch?v=tnvTYyCP4xU&t=185s
youtube.com/watch?v=eLZgrg_LE4w
youtube.com/watch?v=U6d_LAShcEQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

There's no other kind of intellectual.

Literally who?

Meh, he keeps it scientific and he changes topics enough to keep it fresh, can't stand people who simply reinforce the one idea with new examples again and again (aka skeptics tm - free speech vid #1291043209572352 - WE GET IT HOLY FUCK edition)

fine/10

Agreed 100%

one of the thousands of identical rational™ thinkers that clutter up youtube with their 30 minute boring droning about nothing.

He's furshit so all his opinions are worthless.

So having an animal avatar == furfag. Alright. Sound argument, user.

His avatar is a joke of the pronunciation of tl;dr (teal deer). I'm sorry that your blind hatred keeps you from enjoying jokes.

NIezsche thought there was nothing more pathetic than a reactionary thinker.

Great men go out and do. Weak men merely observe and whine.

Representing yourself with a cartoon animal is furfaggotry

I want to fuck the deer

Actually he does a great job of tearing apart studies. Few posts but worth while

The deer has fucking eyebrows and looks like it was commissioned from furfag artist. That is a furry deer.

how is he different from the thousands of people just like him?

He's an academic, so he understands method and critique of academic papers. 'Cept for "Dr Layman" and thunderf00t, I know of no other academic youtubers that dabble in the same topics.

I agree that that is a deer drawn to be fuckable but everything you just said makes you sound like a retard.

>'Cept

Depends. If he is well prepared for “Claire Wolfe Day” then he is an intellectual. If not then he is not an intellectual. No one with a You tube channel is prepared for “Claire Wolf Day”.

Another dime a dozen "skeptic" who states the obvious and what's already been said and uses a stupid "animated" picture as his avatar and makes twenty minute long videos about BuzzFeed videos from three years ago.

Have you faggots even watched his stuff? He's stood opposed to the majority consensus of the rest of the Skeptic™ community many times and mocks them for their retarded beliefs.

youtube.com/watch?v=E9oqZz8IZ4I
youtube.com/watch?v=tnvTYyCP4xU&t=185s
youtube.com/watch?v=eLZgrg_LE4w

search TL;DR - "Black Anality" with Bunny Blackwell [Research Stream] on youtube.

its 3 hours of laughing your ass off

'Tis the new cool way of signalling he is "dabbling" in intellectual stuff, m'lady xD

I'll fuck his OC

nice, a gay furry as representation of the alt right nazis

No but that art style screams furry, you don't hire a furry to draw shit for you without being one

>having a fan send art to you and using it makes you a fur faggot
>being this dense

I know Sup Forums likes to shit on Skeptics™ and rightly so, but I have no idea why you would shit on TL;DR who does literally the same thing as Sup Forums. The man despises the Skeptics™ and distanced himself from them like two years ago.
And shitting on him for his videos is unreasonable, unlike Saron 'lemme make a 30 minute video on a 500 word summary of a topic' of Akkad he actually reads and analyzes the studies

so fucking this,who gives a fuck about all those "thinkers" sperging out
just think for your fucking self

Wow what an intellectual better go support his furshit patreon. You just made him out to be a bigger faggot than before. All these pop up ecelebs need to die

Don't watch gay ecelebs, I have much better use of my time.

>he posted on nu/pol/

t. eternal Swede
he could have also taken pic related?
this
watched 15 mins,mindless bobbling

with a teal edit*

the skeptic community is the most echo chamber manbaby bullshit i've ever seen in my life.

it's wild they call themselves the rationals when 99% of their content is just waaaaaaaa

the other 1% is blatant courting of the alt-right for sweet, sweet, increasingly parthetic ad revenues

youtube.com/watch?v=U6d_LAShcEQ
>xDDDDDD

Haven't watched him in over a year. Better than 99% of Skeptics, if he could be classed as one even. Be of an autist if I remember right

>muh patreon

lol so randum xD

Millennial Woes' video on the skeptics was spot on. They were only relevant in 2015

He is race realist. mens rights advocate.
And I would put him a tier above "Skeptics".
He has infact pissed off the skeptics multiple times. They have repeatedly attacked him for calling out their hypocrisies/bullshit.

Good to have on in the background while doing stuff. Entertaining enough on average, with some gems and some boring.

Its entertainment, not high-minded socio-political essays.

furries are nazi approved

Intellectually consistent.

only if they look real and are used for combat

I've wasted dozens of hours on e-celebs, most of them are shit, some are worse than others. My thoughts OP are to read a fucking book.

germans absolutely love this shit

true,I know a lot of gercuck furries
since you cant identify yourself with your nation,you look for something else
I kind of understand them

Reminds me of Sargon with his "This Week In Stupid" series

Those guys are more in touch with their ancestors than you are

I used to read skeptic forums and blogs over a decade ago.
Many of them are pathetic cuckolds, for example putting up a stink when James Randi called hardline muslims "islamofascists."
They attacked christian ideas constantly but sucked muslim cocks around the time of the cartoon riots.
They aren't cool-headed rational information seekers, they get their jollies from being politically correct and being in a community of like-minded people who laugh at simpletons that believe jpeg artifacts are ghosts.
Many are leftwing cuckolds who earnestly believe they've come to their beliefs through reason and evidence alone.

>lets talk about this eCeleb
>you start
>1 post by this faggot

lmao,gotta show them this shit

This cunt is so much a free thinker that he must point out how free thinker he is and try to out free think every other youtube free thinker.

Also has massive blindspots on some issues, but is so much better than everybody else in youtube that he hasn't got them.

Actually he is the same as the other asshole in this space... was it krautandtee or somebody. Krautandtee is so above everybody else, that he can tell everybody to fuck off and behave like a SJW because he is so good. He also does not do internet drama, which you cannot find any video of that made by him.

>furry

I don't mind furries but I don't take them seriously.

obviously the reference doesn't work if no one gets it sonce all they see if obvious furshit fuck off you fucking furfag, and so should this nigger
>hurrr durrrr my teee el dee are le fortune cult you're
no, literally fuck off with your furshit

wtf im antifa now
anti-furry action

Tl;DR is pretty good in general. He's definitely a Sup Forums type and did hang outs with MGTOW tear their MUH ALL MEN narrative to shreds.

Suffer not the furry to live.