Some of you are alright

some of you are alright

2021 14th St NW, Washington, DC 20009

Wtf is this supposed to mean nigger? Im literally 1 block over. Its busby and poets. What the fuck are you trying to imply? Secret service frequents the area with patrol cars. So id love to see something pop off around here..cause it would be fucking destroyed immediately...just like this shit post. Better yet..ill one up for ya and tell the secret service that patrols thru our alley ways what youve posted. Have fun nigger!

what you up to toothpaste?

Told you bitch..not fucking around with you coward fucks. Reported to FBI.

>US address
>posting from NL

if you german cunts knew what a proxy was you wouldnt get fined ten of thousands when downloading a movie

Touché my american friend

>2021 14th St NW, Washington, DC 20009
why should I give a fuck about some restaurant in DC?

>inb4 pizzagate

Fake and gay sage

I get it OP

holy fuck, how did you spot that?

I hope you get beaten by Spanish police like the degenerate retard you are.

Also please post pics of cliffs or get saged nub.

>> hmm I have nothing to do
>> no grill to date
>> all dutch grill date big dick Surinam nigger
>> maybe finds a DC restaurant?
>> trick de amerilard fools to show up
>> heu heu heuh
>> they are troled

I hope that's a fucking wax work

whenever someone tries to pull some shit in DC law enforcement officers of every stripe magically appear out of nowhere.

Pegasus gallery?

*cough* Seth Rich *cough*

That's peak anglo genes

Difference between being assasinated and coordinated..than shit just popping off. Poppimg off will literally pull cops from md and va if need be.

>toothpaste

seth rich happened during off peak hours. if some dude is planning on going to an area with lots of people to try and lay waste they will get glassed in a matter of minutes.

BEADY

>2021
4 yrs from now
kys

american education everyone

lbgteu flag

to be fair there was once a planed school shooting announced years ahead on Sup Forums but when the day came the school was flooded with cops and it was avoided

Remember user if you or someone you know is considering harming themselves or others please seek help

are you completely autistic?

---__--___-----_--_-_--_----__-__-_---___--__-----

Is he........... an aliens?

I'm no riddler but the witness won't be a fiddler