What is the best personality type

I got INTJ is that good or am I a degenerate?

don't take that shit seriously. you can change yourself alot

Briggs-Myers is pretty bogus user, but it can become some sort of self-fulfilling prophecy though.

ESTJ here :^)

intp masterrace

ESTP is the best.

((you)) must be INFJ

infj.
failed at stuff because not interested in anything.

eh, close enough. at least you have a job.

look up the definition of schizophrenia before assuming people who "dont get you" are stupid.

INTJ is master race, 1% of the population

These are the only acceptable answers.

INTJ (because I am one)

Correction I got INTP not INTJ. Question still applies.

almost everyone that spends their life on an internet forum is intj/p

Glorified horoscope for faggots. Come back when you learn about big 5

INTP reporting in.

We are all INTP or INTJ.

ES-s are the true masterrace
:(

>t. INFJ

I got ISTJ, WHAT AM I POL?

I take this test every 2 months and i always get a different personality type. The first time i got INTP then INTJ then ENTJ then ENTP. Shit make no sense

a drone for (((them)))

Check for yourself

Istp here
We solve practical problems with autistic precision

INFJ im the rarest and most special silly boys :^)
I always get the same result, its a valid test if its results are repeatable, you are probably just a boring common type that normies are and not special and valuable like me

Istp here

Redpilled INFPs become fanatics that often become teachers and want to have their own little cult

this is too accurate
ENTJ truly the master of them all

king fuck of shit mountain master race reporting in

I got INTJ when I took the test.

Are INTJs just analytical introverts?

INTP here

Though i do suffer from the issue of not having dreams, yet have a quite an imagination.

more into thinking brother

Analytic/Big Picture viewers

intj with an ability to project entjj

The MBTI was invented by a random cat lady based on psychological theories invented by a jew

all in due time, this was my first result 2-3 years ago

we're autistic as fuck

create a business - avoid the people by creating systems to manage them. If you really need to hire a people person to do it while you stay in the office strategizing

Lol, intp here.

That doesn't discredit it. It could be like those protocols of zion. Fictional work thats also 100% true.

Why are so many of us intj/intp? Are we the most likely to be shit posters?

>ENTJ
>satan
correct

I used to be an INFP, now I'm INTP. Thoughts?

intp reporting

ISTP checkin in

probably because you introverts are more likely to see what's wrong with society because it's harder to blend in, so you come here

I went over a week without showering, but I was outside the entire time.

I moved from ESTJ to ENTJ
FeelsGoodMan

>tfw i never meet fellow ENTPs

I get it thougj, i can be a cheeky cunt

good move, ENTJs are better leaders than ESTJs

You have dreams, but your brain releases a chemical that prevents you from remembering them. By the time you wake up, the dream is gone.

If you want to remember a dream, wake up in the middle of your REM cycle. You'll feel tired and cranky, but you'll remember bits of your dream.

Most people on Sup Forums either are or claim to be INTP/J. Well done, you're average around here.

REMINDER NOT TO USE THE TEST
The test determines I/E, N/S, T/F, and P/J separately based on questions specifically to determine if you are N over S and so on. This defies Jungian typology and the myers briggs. The tests do not measure or prioritize functions, so the type that it gives you is inaccurate. You could end up with a T instead of F because of a 55% result even though you are actually a feeler due to the priorities of your functions.

You probably changed some habits which changes the answers of the questions. You are supposed to answer what you generally do and have done throughout your life, not "what I wish I did" or "what I am planning to do from Monday"

The jungian functions are even more pseudoscientific bullshit than the binary classifications.
FWIW I'm an INTP and my dreams tend to be weird as fuck (less so with time though for some reason).

INFJ
Feels good in my bubble

I'm ENTP (debater or whatever). Not met another ENTP irl though unfortunately.

ENTP masterrace here.

INTJ reporting in.
Friendly reminder to the Jews: you could have prevented what is to come.
Now you all dance on the tune I've composed, and the crescendo is coming.

>tfw the greenpill goes to far

underrated

INTJ masterrace

Guess my political affiliation Sup Forums

rick and morty

benevolent centrist dictatorship

Piggle :DDDD

Natsoc or libertarian

these comics are really cool,source?

>almost everyone that spends their life on an internet forum is intj/p

or an INFP.

>It's him!

What? The God Emperor of Dune, fucking Leto Atreides the Second, Tyrant Worm of the Old Empire?

Libertarian

I got ISTP as well.

Looking forward to building efficient ovens in a practical and timely manner desu

INTP

I was a libertarian

You're close, I'm a bonapartist. Still white supremacist believing in meritocracy

INFP
I wanted ISFP though

A friend and I make them, MBTI memes are mostly on r9k

what the fuck do you mean met another ENTP irl
do you have a fucking sign saying entp or what

ISTJ here. Seems to accurately describe me.

I've tried it, yet it doesn't worksl since i don't really had a proper sleep cycle.

Plus the army service has made it completely off.

(((Personality testing)))

fellow INTJ reporting in

OMG another real ENTP? This is my lucky day

You are all retarded to think that this shit actually defines who you are. In case you haven't noticed most of the sites offering these tests allow you to share your results through Facebook to show how "totally unique and speshul snowflake" you are because you have the same type as some celebrity.

I am ENTP to my broeder! How have you not met any others? I know a shit ton of ENTP's (none of them can outdebate me tho).

The roaches never suspect a thing.
How sad must it be never to hear the strings sing as you move them around?

Istp curse here as well. Idgaf to be honest. 2deep4u h-haha

Ayy another ESTJ

Most of Sup Forums in INTJ or INTP

Prove me wrong.

INTJ here.

>master race reporting

why would i prove you wrong, it's the truth, but i wouldn't mind seeing more fellow ENTJs here

>I wanted ISFP though

are you particularly creative or musical?

Roachlets. When will they learn?

All F types are subhumans that should be sent to gas chambers.

Thanks for making my day a little happier, user.
t. INTP

Some user made a survey and also asked political affiliations. The majority is INTP, generally NatSoc or Libertarian. Second most populous group was INTJ indeed, who iirc had Fascist as the most popular choice and had the most Traditionalists/Monarchists (other than them only ISTJs had that ideology).

So basically INTPs are autistis without any grasp of reality, INTJs can function in society but they are fucking edgelords.

>You are all retarded for thinking people can be measurably similair in some aspects of their personality
>Fucking snowflakes
>Muh FB normies

ISFJ detected

INTP is the only way to be.

Kinda sounds like a bullshit test to me

a disgusting normie