Our research suggests many younger Goys are skeptical of the Holocaust

>Our research suggests many younger Goys are skeptical of the Holocaust
>Hmm, let's fund another movie
>Our research suggests these Goys don't watch as much film and television as their parents
>Hmmm, I've got it!

How cartoonishly evil will the Nazis be portrayed?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=a9ITIaKzG3A
statista.com/statistics/321374/global-all-time-unit-sales-call-of-duty-games/
warofrights.com/default.aspx
vault.fbi.gov/adolf-hitler/adolf-hitler-part-01-of-04/view
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Judenzählung
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Probably the same as Wolfenshit

This except this game doesn't even have swatzis. The people that play this game are going to feel deceived thereby opening their eyes a tad

youtube.com/watch?v=a9ITIaKzG3A

People will find how vibrant and diverse the nazis where with nazi black woman fighting alongside middle easterns in the name of the reich

Something like this

There's swastikas in the single player

Does anyone play cod single player?

By the looks of that garbage story trailer it looks like this is Saving Private Ryanberg.

It looks like the over-the-top evil scarred Nazi who for some reason is looking for Jews in the American soldiers takes a kike soldier into a "death camp" and they've got to track him down.
Fuck this garbage. Gaming has become so awful. I'm hoping this trash sells like shit.

Does anyone play cod?

They really didn't need much of a cartoon to make them evil.

The original COD followed the 101st (basically band of brothers)

This storyline is more like the original Medal Of Honor Allied Assault which did D'Day landings

statista.com/statistics/321374/global-all-time-unit-sales-call-of-duty-games/

Seems like the last one released still sold well but there were four earlier iterations that all sold better. I don't think returning to World War 2 will help their sales. Aren't gamers tired of WW2?

Why were those Jews even still in the country? You'd think that in the 5 years leading up to Night of Broken Glass they would have got the hint that they weren't wanted and gone somewhere else in Europe.

no one else in Europe would take them

I don't think anyone outside of Sup Forums questions the Holocaust. And since you guys never leave your room that's not much of a threat

-Jew

I don't know, maybe because they where born there and raised there, lived there for over 2 centuries and it was home?
Strange idea, i'm sure you'd be happy to move at the barrel of a gun.

Yeah, I wonder (((why)))
Everybody would have absolutely loved to see the Jews getting gassed, and when everybody started believing in the thirty gorillions, they were just feeling that the Germans could never be equaled again, not guilty about killing Jews in of itself.

Didnt they already make a ww2 game? Shouldn't they have just made an expansion pack for the first one?

If it was home they shouldn't have contributed so heavily towards ruining it. If your roommate is shitting on the floor you kick them out, regardless of how long they've been sleeping on your couch.

>no dedicated servers for pc
>proning
>muh killstreaks
>crosshair

Yeah nah

Yeah I mean running stores, selling goods, I mean how horrible of them.

>But muh WWI they betrayed us!
Anyone who still actually thinks Germany had even a remote chance of winning WWI after 1918 is completely delusional. Sure the treaty of Versailles was shit, but what was Germany's choice, A year later you'd have French / British / US troops marching in berlin. Gassing civilians, Germany would have become a French and english colony.

Fucking lmao. This game probably costs 80 million dollars and has over 400 people working on it simultaneously in 4 different studios. this trailer alone probably cost millions to produce and promote. Yet they can't even get their fucking first year German right.
The German dude says "The Jews" (plural) when he looks at and pistol whips the (singular) American.

oh, I get it now. He is calling the American a female Jew!

Whole lotta TYPHUS goin on

my whole family knows it was fake

t. surviving SS spawn

I audibly kek’d when I heard
>he’s looking for Jews
In the trailer. I’m no expert but I don’t think that the Wehrmacht was tasked with going around and hunting kikes( or at least not as much as other organizations).

Yeah, they were good boys, running stores, selling goods to go to school. They dindu nuffin.

Whilst I'll admit some Jews were certainly not part of the problem when you look at the ills of pre-Reich Germany every issue had a Jewish genesis. I understand for those people it may have once been home but how is it home when you're not welcome?
I would've thought Jews were accustomed to a country kicking them out, it's virtually part of their ancestry.

better hardware

How do you mean? People will be more inclined to buy the game because they have better hardware?

There's no such thing as a German Jew. Or a French Jew. Or a Dutch Jew. Or a Polish Jew. Jews are, and always will be, Jews. They will always put the "tribe" first. They show preferential treatment to their people, whilst in the comfort of a host nation, in a racial type of nepotism. They don't love their host nations, they ask and test what their host nations can provide them. To them, the country is theirs to plunder; full of filthy goyim for them to take advantage of. I wonder why they've been exiled from so many countries throughout history? They deserve everything they got and will get, and more.

this is literally cod world at war in a nutshell

>nazis obsessed with jews during the battle of the buldge
I am sure that was their primary focus.

when i was in school jews were constantly joked about, when we got taught about the holocaust people in my class laughed and we got fucking screamed at by the teacher. i didnt even question the holocaust then i just found jews funny.

better hw /now that intel shit the bed finally/
better visuals /supposedly/
moar real and appealing for the casuals / normies / non gamers / regular people in general
moar sales albeit questionable in this case

Yup that looks like CoD

>Aren't gamers tired of WW2?
That's uncertain. I remember during the PS2 days in the early 2000s, everyone was fucking sick of WW2 shooters over and over again. That's when series like battlefield and CoD started switching over and doing "modern warfare" sort of stuff and basically became subtle recruitment propaganda for the government. But now that's been far oversaturated over the past decade, and there actually has been less WW2 stuff, so now I guess people might be interested in WW2 theme again? Or are they still sick of it from its oversaturation 10+ years ago? Who knows.

I think people would be interested in WW1, but not WW2

Unfortunately the popular notion of WW1 is dying in trenches shooting across no-man's land at each other, when even on the western front that's really not quite how it worked, and on every other front it's definitely not how it worked.

>There's no such thing as a German Jew. Or a French Jew. Or a Dutch Jew. Or a Polish Jew

But there is such thing as an aussie shit poster.

Fair point about them tapering off with WW2 games. I guess they're not as common as they used to be.
I really don't play games as much as I used to. I bought a cheap Wii U and some Nintendo games on but haven't gone near any of the current gen consoles. Bioshock Infinite was the last AAA console title I played and it was so fucking shit I felt like games were no longer made for me. I couldn't believe how highly it was getting rated by reviewers.
I've heard PC gaming is still good but building a decent PC is a hefty fucking investment to play games.

Why does every game have to be so "cinematic"?
Remember games like Allied Assault Return to The Castle? Minimal story and still some of the bast games

As long as we get pregnant Anne Frank fighting Nazi Zombies, I won't complain.

Allied assault was pretty good.

Why don't they make an American Civil War game? I'm surprised since they could milk the ebil racist South narative.

WW1 history is so fucking interesting. Maybe it's because we don't hear as much about it but I'd love more things on it: Movies, books, games, anything. Always find it fascinating. I'd much rather see more of that than yet another WW2 story.

Woah guys Holocaust jokes that's a bit too far

I've met Waffen SS veterans and a panzer commander from the Eastern Front. They were arguably less racist than most American WWII veterans.

Most American WWII vets I talked to every other word out of their mouth was NIGGER NIP JAP KRAUT HUN FUCKER.

Unfortunately, not many people are that interesting in a game where you die of typhus, or get shelled for hours on hours sitting in the mud, then get killed in a pointless mass attack because your generals haven't got the concept of coordinated artillery / infantry assaults yet.

All I know about this new game (was never going to buy it anyway) is their commercial where the first thing you see is the tattered American flag disappearing with a Nazi flag replacing it exactly where the other was. I don’t have any video of what I’m talking about but I’m sure others have seen it.

They should be careful of what they meme...

Flat out denial is rare, but I’ve met plenty of people ready to question the details.

You again!

It really hurts to watch whites kill each other. I want a whites on chinese or whites on africans game. Resident Evil 5 was bae.

Evil white Nazis bad guys against multi cult niggers from England

>Most American WWII vets I talked to every other word out of their mouth was NIGGER NIP JAP KRAUT HUN FUCKER.

American WW2 vets truly are based

Yeah see this is exactly the sentiment I was talking about, you don't have a fucking clue what was actually happening in WW1

Pick up a fucking book and read, nigger. A lot of vets wrote about the war and what ACTUALLY happened. Stop believing the fucking media fantasy of what WW1 was like, and learn it for real from the sources you've got at your literal fingertips.

> American Civil War game
There are a few, except a FPS where your rate of fire is 2 a minute isn't that exciting.

You do get to bayonet some cecess trash though.

Why isn't there a CoD future warfare where we fight aliens... or nigger hordes.

>Germany would have become a French and english colony.
would have been better

>what is War of Rights

Captain Donor btw plz donate warofrights.com/default.aspx

Modded multiplayer Mount and Blade: Warband

>Germany
>Tries to rule most of Europe
>Starts doing really well
>Hitler goes autismo
>Tries to take Moscow
>Flops
>Helps Italy
>ULTIMATE AUTSIMO MOVE
>declares war on USA
>HES DONE IT AGAIN
>Doesn't realise Russia gets cold
>Gets d day location wrong
>Falls asleep anyway
>gets buttmad when he awakens
>Gets btfo and kys

>being crass is based.

>Go outside
>Everyone is staring at their phone using the Internet

We have their attention far more than we would if we were standing beside them.

Female and plural aren't expressed the same in German. They only coincide in some contexts in certain sentences. Not in this case, though.

tired of playing the same reskinned game over and over again and paying an ever increasing price and having to pay for map packs that are made before the game is even released and held back. lmao they can go fuck themselves, only teenage faggots and man children play cod. real men play club penguin

Redpill me on the decline of Intel.

I probably know far more about the subject than you do. I have read the following books on WWI

Catastrophe 1914 by Max Hastings
Storm of Steel: by Ernst Junger
The Great War: by Peter Hart

I also follow "The Great War" series on YouTube

After the race to the sea, the western front was exactly that. Stagnation, inept attacks, battle after pointless battle to gain a mile or so. Especially 1915 - mid 1918

Look at the Italian front. 12 Battles of Isonzo river? The eastern front had a lot more movement but that was due to its sheer size. But there was also a lot of trench warfare there, they just didn't have the extensive trench systems they did in the west.

>Tries to take Moscow
Hitler was convinced Stalin was planning to do the same to him. We now know that was correct. Misguided though through timing. Stalingrad was the Eastern front's undoing.
>declares war on USA
Considering he was allied with the Japanese he was bound to this
>Gets btfo and kys
The skull that was long said to be his was revealed to be a female through DNA testing.
vault.fbi.gov/adolf-hitler/adolf-hitler-part-01-of-04/view
It seems like those old stories of him escaping to Argentina were actually true.

But nazis are ebul and not human! Rabbi Shlomo even said it!!

Go home, potato nigger, you're drunk.

Yeah, one time at a retirement home I had a school project where some Old loon called me a German for having blonde hair and blue eyes. He told me fix my tv or get the fuck out. I told the teach to shove her project up her ass I wasn't going to have some Old brainwashed faggot tell me anything.

This game fails in many ways. Ww2 and sudden drummags with shotgun and 7 bullet clips in a rifle that has clipsize of 5. They could have gone back to basics and make it awesome like COD 1 and 2 but instead they put out advanced warfare with different textures.

LMAO So true, I used to work in a nursing home and my favorite residents were these two WWII vets.
One fought at Iwo Jima and another was in the D-Day invasion. The dude in the D-Day invasion used to crack racist jokes all the time. One of my favorite went as thus
>"my daddy used to say we should take all the niggers back to the Africa and throw em outta the plane without a parachute. And since the mulattoes are only have nigger, we should just send them half-way back."

The scared super bad nazi is wearing a waffen-SS uniform - one that makes 0 sense (rank of private, has WW1 iron cross). And he wears the iron cross as if it's some sort of first grade participation medal. Why do they NEVER get the uniforms right?

The M&B NaS community is borderline cancerous, and it's dead except for one hour events five days out of the week.

>We now know that was correct.
There were plans drawn up to invade Germany if Hitler made a pact with France and England. But they never went past any planning stage. Stalin had enough trouble at home to deal with. He was happy with carving Poland back up as a buffer.

Yes, me again

lol like how the Germans lost WWI despite hardly being invaded at all.

Like how anarchist Jews bombed weapon depots and subverted the war effort in their own homelands. When they served in the military, they also spread anti-German propaganda and supported the killing of German officers.
No dude, the Jews were fucking traitors. It is impossible for a Jew to be a patriot. It is not in their nature.

Poland offered UK and France to invade germany pre-emptively in.... 1935? i might be wrong about the year, please correct me, right after germany broke literally every single disarmament treaty and took over czechoslovakia.
For shame, really, if for once we listened to the polaks maybe there wouldnt be 60 million dead whites.

oh well, we'll never know, we're forced to live the jewish timeline, all thanks to hitler.

>But they never went past any planning stage.

I think the fact that the contingency plan was drafted suggested there was far more discussion and probably more in-depth plans but the USSR wouldn't have been in that position until at least 43-44. They lucked into Barbosa coming with the Winter.

>. When they served in the military, they also spread anti-German propaganda and supported the killing of German officers.
>100,000 German Jews serve in WW1
>12,000 are killed
>18,000 win the Iron Cross
>hurr durr German Jews are unpatriotic

Sounds more like you being an ungrateful twat

do you have any sources?
i need it for facebook banter purposes.

That was a Wolfenstein 2 trailer, user.

>not going with the classic

You can hate on the trailer all you want but the jews are still winning today while the third reich is no more.

>do you have any sources?

Yeah, the German Imperial Army High Command itself. They were so embarrassed by the results of the study that they wound up not publishing it.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Judenzählung

why do you think the jews are still winning today?
its because of third reich.

third reich=jewish trick.

Nevermind the over 100,000 Jews that served in the German Army or the nearly equal amount that served in the Austro-Hungarian Army. Many of whom were highly decorated.

Explain that one Jimbo.

fantastic fucking rebuttle moron

You mean, like the refuges you want to keep out of your country ?

You've done well in the last 60 years but history suggests you can't keep this up forever. There'll be nowhere to expel you to next time you wear out people's patience either. The best you'll have is the refuge of Israel and without the aid of US military might. Have fun with that.

>how evil will the group that tried to take over europe and murdered millions of people in the process be portrayed?
gee, I wonder

Yeah, I read that back in high school though. Storm of Steel is better. Junger is more of a "tell it like it is" and less of a "this is a morality tale"

Yeah. Bad luck if another country doesn't want them, find one that does.

It will be great the future generations will be leave blacks help kill Jews it will be make black Israelites look like they help by proxy

>tfw these are the people being called "alt left" by liberal retards

/pol would love a game where you play as the german nazis, look for whites to kill, BUT be super careful not to kill any jews by accident, you have to put them safely in the camps.

I doubt they'll depict the Americans badly at all seeming they always do the pro-American side rather than the truth.