Siberian 14yr old q.t. model worked to death in China

Worked 16 jobs in China during Fashion week. Then collapsed and died.

I hate Asia.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6mInFPI5PWI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

the bitch probably didnt eat anything. You dont die from walking for a whole week

but you die from lack of sleep
same reason chinks drop dead on their videogame cafes

Can I still put my penis inside her? I hope she’s still warm enough and has ‘t entered rigor mortis

this.

does Sup Forums also know why so many models come from poor european countries like poland/ukraine/russia.
because its easier to pimp them out to older males and they are more desperate to escape their circumstances (i have a model friend from poland who told me lots of bad stories).
she probably already slept with more men than most females would see in a lifetime.

>A young qt dies and /lgbt/ shills full force.

this girl had a father
a father that let her go to China knowing very well that his own flesh and blood will be pimped like a whore.
This is why the slavic world will die with the west, we dont need jews to subvert and corrupt us, we do it to our selfs.

This is true unfortunately. Our women are whores and we let them be this way. Novosibirsk is basically an expensive version of Thailand thanks to the pedo model agencies

>novosibirsk
>expensive

I can literally offer 100 bucks to the first 10/10 I see on pl. Lenin and they will go home with me.

Fun fact: those responsible for her death will get away with it cause they aren't white

Enjoy 2017

She probably had some drugs to keep her going, side effect death

Bet she woke up in a saudi prince brothel

she's dead

Only one answer.... Coca-Gulag : youtube.com/watch?v=6mInFPI5PWI

too little sleep, too much coke.

what about the russian whos job is to track down girls and ship them abroad? Usually ugly old women do this.

SHE DIED FROM A BRAIN INFECTION RETARDS

oh man, what a waist.
She would have been a very nice woman in a few years!

Shame on the model-kike-industry

This was the kike/chink fashion industry.

you can get a woman for an entire weekend in Thailand for 1600 baht in Pattaya, not that I would know

white whores deserve to be stuffed, fucked, and used until death - it's all they are good for.

heh hidden flag because that's where you are now

so you are saying unlike muslims, they have a purpose in life

need more pictures

docs said a 14yr old shouldn’t work 24/7 without food and water.

there was a great documentary about Noah Modeling Agency. They followed girls from siberia to japan. sleazy as fk
these guys should be in jail. they had girls do bikini modeling and rich japs could shop for lolis

She was a model go Google you dumb ass.

>using jewgle

give some of that private stash

The chinks and the fashion industry probably cleaned the internet already.

And I hate Krauts and the Cuckermany.

The only people that can take lead are the ottomans

>Another turk century.

Yes, Ahmed, yes, hate us Germanics, embrace the Islamism, yes, good, Ahmed.