Tell me where I can find a gf like this or I call Shareblue to ramp up their act

Tell me where I can find a gf like this or I call Shareblue to ramp up their act

girls like that are the below average looking prudes that you didn't pay attention to in high school

>implying prude women are bad

at a Russian orthodox church

Try some fancy dress parties and eventually you will find one

Central Asia, preferably Kazakhstan.

Try Russia or Georgia.

Ukraine farmlands

Do not worry, when the flag of Allah raises in Europe every one of their degenerate whore women will dress like that.

A woman should be prudish, they have no sense of modesty anymore. Even a religious woman would show her arms or legs in public. Even at the beach they dress in undergarments very tight fitting and show their naked body to everyone. It's sad and disgusting the state this world is in now

Are you ok leaf? This isn't a shitpost

Yet your "people" still can't figure out how to use the loo

I used to post all the time, but I got annoyed being called a Muslim for preaching modesty. The bible specifically says to cover your knees, and for a woman to cover her hair when she prays.
100 years ago it was normal to wear a hat or scarf in public for modesty reasons men and women, and nobody showed anything above the elbows or knees.

>The bible specifically says to cover your knees
Really? I didn't know that, where is that?

Exodus 28:43
And thou shalt make them linen breeches to cover their nakedness; from the loins even unto the thighs they shall reach:
This is specifically for priestly garments, but nowhere else in the bible does it mention on how we should dress with modesty when it comes to covering our body so we should follow this example, women are forbidden from wearing pants (cross dressing is a sin and pants only became acceptable for women in the 1960's) so their skirts should cover the knee, for me personally I would say at a minimum one hands width below he knee, to preserve decency when a woman is seated, I see orthodox Jewish girls sometimes sitting on the bus, and they cover their knees but when seated sometimes you can see their thighs

>Exodus
This is invalid as far as Christianity is concerned. The original point stands though.

Jesus said those who follow the law and preach it will be called great in the kingdom of Heaven. This is why I don't bother posting on Sup Forums anymore. Christinity on here is just about FUCK ISLAM FUCK KIKES DEUS VULT
and ignorance of the law because "EWWWWW ITS JEWISH" (it's not invented by Kikes it's invented by God)

It is literally stated in one of the epistles that jewish law is superseded.

Brighton Beach, Jew York

Why couldn't god think of a timeless way of sharing his holy testament?

Orthodox churches

Explain

Traditional Catholic Mass. Look up TLM times, or Tridentine Latin Mass.

I have been there and it's 100% old people.

Call (((them))). We will not do any favours for you, faggot.