That 14yo that Kevin Spacy raped was actually just hormonal and misremembered, like all 14yos do

>that 14yo that Kevin Spacy raped was actually just hormonal and misremembered, like all 14yos do

this is from teh same guy who just last week had to edit out a portion of his show where he laughed at corey feldman getting raped by MJ and said he "stayed up all night thinking about it and feeling bad"

meanwhile....
youtube.com/watch?v=37GHKHxziQI

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/BroadbandTV_Corp
chicagotribune.com/news/nationworld/politics/ct-weinstein-trump-accusers-harassment-20171021-story.html
washingtonpost.com/politics/my-pain-is-everyday-after-weinsteins-fall-trump-accusers-wonder-why-not-him/2017/10/21/bce67720-b585-11e7-be94-fabb0f1e9ffb_story.html
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3655438/Why-did-13-years-proof-Jacko-s-depravity-revealed-Mail-knows-pictures-police-raid-Neverland-home-disturbing-just-released-shatter-protestations-innocence.html
radaronline.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/06/mj-docs-signed.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

So, when did you start realizing Rogan was really annoying? Happened to me about a year ago after being a fan since 2013.

Jews gonna Jew, man, where's the surprise?

i generally like his guests and insight

and im also not an SJW or uptight over being PC, but in light of his own faggotry of actually editing out his podcast episode making fun of Corey...when he himself is the bastion of "comedics say dumb shit an ppl shouldnt be offended, i can say nigger if i want its just a word"

and to say how now you're more mature and things like that do have a line you can go too far over....yet to take that same meatheaded approach for this

even during which hes trying to point out that the MSM is covering up for Spacy by only reporting that he "came out as gay" but then defends Spacey in saying the "horny 14yo probably misremembered"

of course joe rogan doing some damage control already.
comedians are some of the biggest creeps together with hollywood people and hes both a comedian and hollywood.

he probably has plenty of skeletons in the closet

Just proves that Rogan was never a true comic deep down. It's probably why he overcompensates by talking about "the craft" so much.

>The guy records 3 hours of live content every day for years
>says a thing
>nu-pol reacts

Please just nuke this board

its not Sup Forumss fault he smoked his brains out and now cant remember what he said 20 mins ago

missed the point entirely, faggot

this has nothing to do with our feelings, its pointing out his own bullshit logic

his editing of the corey feldman incident last week and apology and apparent "new awakening as he gets older and realizing there are lines you cant cross....as a comedian"

is bullshit, thats the point of the thread

also this was an official clip, so he endorses it, the other one wasnt but remains as a clip by others who saved the original show before he edited it out

rogan thread bby

>well no because
*brings the mic closer*
>every 10 years your cells in your body actually completely change.
>i was reading this article about how DMT can actually advance this process into only taking 6 years because your pineal gland- jaimie could you get that article up? yeah but its because your pineal glands can actually make your cells rejuvenate faster ... here we go
*looks over at the screen*
>look at that ...
>yeah that chimp must be what? 400 pounds? jesus those things will tear you to shreds

what DC has he done? link me

cause this is his official second YT account where they upload just clips

>tfw you realise the Hollywood pedo sex cult is not a meme

>Joe: "Hey dude, do you prefer cats or dogs"
>Crowder: "Huh?"
>Joe: "Cats or dogs bro, pick one"
>Crowder: "Man, i'm not doing this again...."
>Joe: "Fucking pick one you little bitch"
>Crowder: "Dude i really don't care...."
>Joe: "ahh that's adorable, the little bitch can't pick one...."
>Crowder: "...fine dude....dogs"
>Joe: "WHAT!!! So you hate cats bro? You dumbass! Hey, Jamie bring up some stats about how people who hate cats are sociopaths.
>Jamie: "Googling now..........ok, found it"
>Joe: "nah bro, i'm too high to read it...zoom in.......yeh cool. reading Washington Post, a survey of 10 people determined that 36.5% of people who disliked cats also registered as sociopaths..."
>Crowder: "...well i didn't say i dislike cats for starters and i..."
>Joe: "SHUT UP FK FACE don't interrupt me, i'm just presenting facts"
*one hour later*
>Crowder: "dude, i really don't care"
>Joe: "you seem like you care a lot dude"

Around episode 500. Rogan Watch was good at calling him out. He’s really a dick to his guests and his pseudo intellectualism got tiresome. The MMA shit is gay too.

speaking of which, Woody Harleson was just on Bill Maher's show talkinga bout how he gave up weed for 2 years now and feels great

i would love to hear Joe's take on that cause Woody was always the hollywood "hemp is great for everything" guy and has multiple docs about it

Hes an eceleb what do you expect?

That's true Woody was huge on Hemp since the 90's. Fucker wouldn't shut up about it. I can tell you what I think would happen though. Rogan would go ape shit on Woody as if it was a personal affront. It's one of the few things where a switch goes off and he gets all irrational like a woman.

>You know, it's so fascinating to me that human beings are still stuck in this cycle of creating peanut butter, creating jam, putting it between bread, eating it. Where did it come from, evolutionarily? What compels us to consume pastes made from just natural things and put it between slices of bread that we've churned out of grains? If we had to fight a gorilla right now we would get fucked up (Jaimie pull up gorillas fucking up peanut butter and jelly sandwiches) but we're at the top of the food chain anyway, creating these, these products out of the natural world that have become staples to us. And it's so crazy to me that we're allowed to make these things out of these substances, but weed, which is a COMPLEEEETELY natural substance, is off limits, sorry bitch can't make shit outta weed. It's insanity. It's utter insanity. Oh, yeah look at that. That gorilla is FUCKING SLAMMING that sandwich that is a monster son, that is a real live monster. I bet if you gave a gorilla weed it'd get the munchies like cray haha then it'd REALLY be begging for that peanut butter and banana sandwich, Jaimie pull up gorillas eating peanut butter.

God I miss Rogan Watch. Not only exposed him as constantly contradicting himself but also as a true hack comedian.

Not what he Said tho

Yes. This last episode is a good example of how Joe appears to have the IQ and memory of a gnat. The abortion talk near the beginning in the latest episode was so irritating because there are good arguments against it. One of the best for abortion is removing lesser people/low iq populations for example.

he literally ends his point saying to the other guy, who also backs it up with "yeah i totally cant remember what happened when i was 14"

Its funny he talks about how the "Mainstream media" is bad and going down when JRE podcast is a production of Sony Entertainment masquerading as a homebrew project

rogan is a brainlet with a penchant to get high and agree with everything his guests say.
Which is funny since he's dumber than a bag of bricks, along with his spic gay friend, and the quality of the show is always heavily skewed relative to the guest in question

tl;dr: stop watching that food-snapping faggot

That whole debacle lasted an hour because Rogan got emotional over marijuana. He's such an idiot. On a side note, I don't think Steven Crowder is funny but I think he's entertaining in a way. And he's improved his arguing techniques.

If you've watched any of his specials or his time on Ari Shaffir's This Is Not Happening, you would tell without a shadow of a doubt he is not a real comedian. He diddles with comedy and gets huge spots and sold out shows because of his celebrity & podcast fans, that is it. The comics know it and his friends know it, but he is in a huge influential position.

joe rogan lol

the guy is a fucking potato and useful idiot for jews pushing agendas towards a specific demographic

kek

It's nice to watch, if his guests somehow interest me. I rarely watch/listen to his show when he has a comedian or MMA guy as a guest, because I am just not that into it. I found that interview with that ultra marathon runner really interesting he had the other day, because I run a lot myself and can appreciate the superhuman effort that woman achieved, especially if you consider that she more or less doesn't give a fuck about her nutrition and prepared for a 240 mile run by running only 100 miles a week, pretty inspiring, can't be healthy at all though.

>Hey Steve Crowder who voiced Brain on Arthur, what's one issue you don't give a fuck about and don't really feel like discussing.
>Ah probably religion. I don't really care if people smoke it or if it’s legalized and it's basically a non-issue to me. I just don't think that it comes without consequences.
>WHOA WHAT THE FUCK PRINCESS THAT'S ADORABLE FUCKFACE JAIMIE PULL UP GORILLAS DRIVING CARS ON WEED AND NOT CRASHING IN COLORADO
>Joe I'm just saying I'll give you that it's not inherently harmful nor that it may even have traffic violation causal effects based on that study, I just don't really even care about the issue.
>GORILLA WOULD FUCK YOU UP MAN BUT NOT ON WEED WHY DON'T YOU GET ON YOUR SHOW WITH SIX OTHER GUYS WHO ALSO HATE WEED LIKE YOU HAVE STATED THAT YOU HATE WEED AND I'LL FUCKIN' FIGHT YOU ALL, TAKE YOUR BACK, IT'S OVER BITCH
>Joe I feel like you're just getting defensive now about an issue you're particularly biased on and I really have no interest in discussing, if you wanna smoke weed smoke weed I just think it's not the miracle it's cracked up to be.
>LOL THAT'S ADORABLE YOU MISSED YOUR FLIGHT NOW IT'S GONNA BE OKAY AT LEAST YOU'RE NOT A STARVING AFRICAN CHILD GETTING EATEN BY A VULTURE, VULTURES WILL FUCK YOU UP BRO, THAT'S WHAT YOU GET FOR SPREADING THIS ANTI-WEED PROPAGANDA
>Why are we still talking about weed when I don't eve-
>I BET IF IT WAS A FUCKIN' TAG TEAM MATCH BETWEEN ME AND JAIMIE AGAINST YOU AND NOT-GAY JARED WE'D FUCK YOU UP BRO, JOE ROGANS AND JAIMIES WILL FUCK YOU UP, WINNER DECIDES WHO IS RIGHT ABOUT WEED PRINCESS

Kek

>JAIMIE PULL UP GORILLAS DRIVING CARS ON WEED AND NOT CRASHING IN COLORADO

lol fucking died.

Shit goy you’re making me laugh so early this morning

I’m retarded and didn’t know this.... hmmm...

holy shit, wikileaks of that claim pls, legit didnt know

There are 24 accusers against Trump, 5 of them underage.

If you wan to take down people because of a single one that happened 32 years ago then burn your Trump hat first and denounce the serial rapist which is Trump.

funny how trump gets shit on by the media 24/8 465.25 days a year and yet the media hasnt said a word about it since oct. 2016.
must mean they are true because no one ias listening to them after he won.

have to call bullshit, just checked social blade, the podcast is owned by BroadbandTV which is a major company whom Sony is one of many who are clients for, not of

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/BroadbandTV_Corp

but by all means, if u niggers wanna keep peddling that line about trump, go ahead it didnt work the first time surely it will work the second time

>I don't think Steven Crowder is funny
Agree with you there. He's more like that sarcastic kid in class. Argument wise he has improved and he can be entertaining which is why I watch some of his parodies and skits etc.

He reads the huffington post every day, it's his main source of news outside of his forum members.

Cory Feldman was never raped by MJ, he should feel bad. For all the shit we throw Hollywood pesos and all the more they deserve, MJ was never one of them. We did him wrong and we should all feel bad for it.

Maybe the medias you are reading think that there's plenty of coverage of it anyway and they don't cover it.

So you're left with the false impression that it's not talked about when it is.

chicagotribune.com/news/nationworld/politics/ct-weinstein-trump-accusers-harassment-20171021-story.html

washingtonpost.com/politics/my-pain-is-everyday-after-weinsteins-fall-trump-accusers-wonder-why-not-him/2017/10/21/bce67720-b585-11e7-be94-fabb0f1e9ffb_story.html

Funny how every one of Trump's accusers have been debunked (weren't ever physically present with him where and when they say) or have retracted.
It seems that, according to the Wikileaks emails, and just like the 'Russian dossier', they may have been paid for by the corrupt DNC to create opposition.

I respect Spacey's acting much more than I respect Trump's buffoonery.

No rock solid proof with over 24 accusers = fuck off.

>Joe: "Hey Steve Crowder who voiced Brain on Arthur, what's one issue you don't give a fuck about and don't really feel like discussing."
>Crowder: "Ah probably religion. I don't really care if people smoke it or if it’s legalized and it's basically a non-issue to me. I just don't think that it comes without consequences."
>Joe: "WHOA WHAT THE FUCK PRINCESS THAT'S ADORABLE FUCKFACE JAIMIE PULL UP GORILLAS DRIVING CARS ON WEED AND NOT CRASHING IN COLORADO"
>Crowder: "Joe I'm just saying I'll give you that it's not inherently harmful nor that it may even have traffic violation causal effects based on that study, I just don't really even care about the issue."
>Joe: "GORILLA WOULD FUCK YOU UP MAN BUT NOT ON WEED WHY DON'T YOU GET ON YOUR SHOW WITH SIX OTHER GUYS WHO ALSO HATE WEED LIKE YOU HAVE STATED THAT YOU HATE WEED AND I'LL FUCKIN' FIGHT YOU ALL, TAKE YOUR BACK, IT'S OVER BITCH"
>Crowder: "Joe I feel like you're just getting defensive now about an issue you're particularly biased on and I really have no interest in discussing, if you wanna smoke weed smoke weed I just think it's not the miracle it's cracked up to be."
>Joe: "LOL THAT'S ADORABLE YOU MISSED YOUR FLIGHT NOW IT'S GONNA BE OKAY AT LEAST YOU'RE NOT A STARVING AFRICAN CHILD GETTING EATEN BY A VULTURE, VULTURES WILL FUCK YOU UP BRO, THAT'S WHAT YOU GET FOR SPREADING THIS ANTI-WEED PROPAGANDA"
*three hours later*
>Crowder: "Why are we still talking about weed when I don't eve-"
>Joe: "I BET IF IT WAS A FUCKIN' TAG TEAM MATCH BETWEEN ME AND JAIMIE AGAINST YOU AND NOT-GAY JARED WE'D FUCK YOU UP BRO, JOE ROGANS AND JAIMIES WILL FUCK YOU UP, WINNER DECIDES WHO IS RIGHT ABOUT WEED PRINCESS"

really starting to wonder what old Joe has in his closet

He’s been giving light to right wing ideals for the past year or 2. Just like Sargon he’s a good starting point to being redpilled. Maybe in his case redpilled or a stoner, either way

>Joe: "Hey Steve Crowder who voiced Brain on Arthur, what's one issue you don't give a fuck about and don't really feel like discussing."
>Crowder: "Ah probably religion. I don't really care if people smoke it or if it’s legalized and it's basically a non-issue to me. I just don't think that it comes without consequences."
>Joe: "WHOA WHAT THE FUCK PRINCESS THAT'S ADORABLE FUCKFACE JAIMIE PULL UP GORILLAS DRIVING CARS ON WEED AND NOT CRASHING IN COLORADO"
>Crowder: "Joe I'm just saying I'll give you that it's not inherently harmful nor that it may even have traffic violation causal effects based on that study, I just don't really even care about the issue."
>Joe: "GORILLA WOULD FUCK YOU UP MAN BUT NOT ON WEED WHY DON'T YOU GET ON YOUR SHOW WITH SIX OTHER GUYS WHO ALSO HATE WEED LIKE YOU HAVE STATED THAT YOU HATE WEED AND I'LL FUCKIN' FIGHT YOU ALL, TAKE YOUR BACK, IT'S OVER BITCH"
*three hours later*
>Crowder: "Joe I feel like you're just getting defensive now about an issue you're particularly biased on and I really have no interest in discussing, if you wanna smoke weed smoke weed I just think it's not the miracle it's cracked up to be."
>Joe: "LOL THAT'S ADORABLE YOU MISSED YOUR FLIGHT NOW IT'S GONNA BE OKAY AT LEAST YOU'RE NOT A STARVING AFRICAN CHILD GETTING EATEN BY A VULTURE, VULTURES WILL FUCK YOU UP BRO, THAT'S WHAT YOU GET FOR SPREADING THIS ANTI-WEED PROPAGANDA"
>Crowder: "Why are we still talking about weed when I don't eve-"
>Joe: "I BET IF IT WAS A FUCKIN' TAG TEAM MATCH BETWEEN ME AND JAIMIE AGAINST YOU AND NOT-GAY JARED WE'D FUCK YOU UP BRO, JOE ROGANS AND JAIMIES WILL FUCK YOU UP, WINNER DECIDES WHO IS RIGHT ABOUT WEED PRINCESS"

It's better before the missed flight

Nigger are you fucking retarded, go read what they found at MJ ranch when they raided and come back and apologize.
FUCK MJ and his PEDO BULLSHIT

Dicks in his mouth. You wanna make it in hollywood, either be real friendly with the Jews or be friendly with the gay mafia. He's not jewish so...

That's basically it, he gives people a massive platform and basically just lets them speak.
He is great for the right.

why is joe rogans podcast so popular, I watched it once for Jordan Peterson but I mean who consistently watches Joe Rogan? Did I miss something?

You're just lying now, you evil cultist moron
Bill Clinton drones were saying the same delusional shit you're saying.

There's a lifelong Republican woman from Arizona among other Republicans that confirmed it happened to her.
It's just that the society we live in still doesn't fucking care. Like they've been ignoring Weinstein for decades. Both sides do this.

Realize that Spacey doesn’t remember this specific incident. He habitually gets drunk and high then hits on young men and boys. Point is there are over 30 years worth of others and this is only the first.

Correct.

I love when Joe gets stoned, turns into a complete retard zombie and then goes on to talk about how weed isn't bad for you.

The only Rogan podcasts I've ever watched all the way through and enjoyed were the Peterson ones, mainly because Rogan shuts his mouth and can't get a word in whilst the intellectual powerhouse Dr Peterson rants for 3 hours.

Rogan is a just stoner UFC tard. He lucked out with his best guests, the other 995 podcasts are stoner toilet humour crap

He's a 6th rate mind that rarely gives a cast iron opinion on anything and when he does its usually disastrous like the example above.

He's also an Amy Schumer level comedic talent. His Brock Lesnar skit is as bad as anything the worst female comedian has done.

THIS MAN IS A PROUD MEMBER OF NAMBLA STOP PERSECUTING THIS DELICATE NURTURING MAN!

The last one with that jew college teacher was unbearable though
>let's talk about Nazis
>hold on, let me just interrupt to say the Nazis were evil
>Rogan: not all Trump supporters are racists, but all racists are Trump supporters

I never could stand him. I tried a couple of times to listen to his podcast but jesus christ, you have to be a stoner to think anything he says is "intelligent". Liberal Hollywood needs to burn and people like Joe Rogan that defend pedos like spacey need to burn with it.

[Guest is making a good point]

WOAH SLOW DOWN YOU FUCKIN PUSSY YOU RIGHT WING FUCK!!! I'M GONNA TURN AND GIVE JAMIE THAT "CAN YOU BELIEVE THIS FAGGOT?" LOOK THAT I GIVE WHEN I
CAN'T CONTRIBUTE MEANINGFULLY TO THE CONVERSATION!!!

[Guest tries to talk politics some more]

YOU'RE SO UPTIGHT MAN YOU WANNA PUSH YOUR RIGHT WING NARRATIVE HERE DRINK AND SMOKE SOME WEED WE DON'T NEED TO TALK ABOUT IMPORTANT SHIT YOU PUSSY ASS BITCH I'M GONNA MOCK THE FUCK OUTTA YOU I'M A CENTRIST DUDE I'M TOO SMART AND REASONABLE TO HAVE FIRM CONVICTIONS ON ANYTHING!!!

DID YOU KNOW WIFI KILLS BEES?!?! JAMIE PULL THAT UP, WIFI KILLS BEES BRO!!!
JAMIE PULL UP THAT VIDEO OF THE RABBIT FIGHTING THE SNAKE!!! THIS RABBIT BEATS THIS SNAKES ASS!!! BUY ONNIT'S NEW KETTLEBELLS MADE OF GUT FLORA AND STEM CELLS!!!

DUDE WEED LMAO 400 POUND CHIMPS STEMS CELLS

What does pol actually think about this? The kid was 14 and I think it's pedophile behavior but my friends keep saying it so blown out of proportion cause the kid wasn't raped and he was at an adult party at 14 years old.

Way to show that you totally aren't whining like a total faggot over a podcast, you sure showed him you mouthbreathing subhuman

I've always thought Rogan was an annoying piece of shit. JRE is only good when he has an interesting guest on and Rogan just shuts his fucking mouth and lets the guest say their piece. Whatever he injects into a conversation is always complete dogshit.

He's also a total philosemite. Married to a jew. Jewish children. Has a MASSIVELY DISPROPORTIONATE number of jewish guests on his show for them all to dish out as many bluepills as possible, constantly defending jews, etc etc etc.

Fucking Joe Rogan. It's his pet monkey sidekick that I can't stand. These are spics pol. They are not white and they are not your friend.

dude isn't that weird?
isn't it strange tho that...
it's so weird blablabla
it's such a weird thing that x is y
just think for a second how weird it is [...]
what an odd thing x is

This implies that Rogan ever has anyone right wing on his show at all. The closest he ever gets to """right wing""" on his show is controlled opposition kikes like Ben Shapiro or Brett Weinstein.

The only real exception I can think of is when he had Alex Jones on, and when that happened, Rogan was forced to agree with everything the water filter salesman was saying and even had Jamie pulling shit up and admitting it was all true. And even then, in subsequent episodes he just doubled back and pretended that none of it was true even though he admitted it was.

Current state of Sup Forums. Literally.

was there kiddie porn then? I thought just sex magazines with adults.

I personally don't give a shit.

>Jamie, pull up the Podesta having a pizza party... oh shit look at him go he's devouring those fuckers!

adults with kids faces pasted over
captcha: sandusky 3210

who is that lame faggot with Joe making excuses for Spacey and saying shit like "we should celebrate or be happy that Spacey came out"? Must be a fellow faggot.

kevin spacey didnt rape anyone, he just tried to have sex with a minor.

>Hollywood routinely has 14 year olds at their adult oriented parties.
I think your friend is a liberal and their parents diddled them so they're minimizing it user. Most gays were molested as children. It's a disease that spreads. Not saying 14 years old is to young but they should be with other 14 year olds not old men.

For the love of God please tell me where I can watch Rogan Watch. There must be reuploads somewhere

>adults with kids faces pasted over
this sounds like Sup Forums shit. sick.

Pics of nude kids, some might call it "Art" if you were into having nude kid pics all over your house.
Secret locked rooms, all kinds of regular porn.
Dude was a diddler.
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3655438/Why-did-13-years-proof-Jacko-s-depravity-revealed-Mail-knows-pictures-police-raid-Neverland-home-disturbing-just-released-shatter-protestations-innocence.html

Police report: radaronline.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/06/mj-docs-signed.pdf

Swedanon I know Europe is different but here you're a sexual predator for life if you're caught missing against a school at 3 am with no kids around. Hollywood must burn on the pyre of their own overly PC culture.

I disagree with some of his commonly held views, but overall he’s an interesting dude to listen to. Joe has spent too much time in California, it's a fucking fact; I like the guy, but some of his attitudes have been influenced by those commie fucks way too much. Just watch his views on “consent” and shit like that to not offend people, all in all it’s to be expected of someone that’s halfway into conspiracy theories but can’t go all out on that stuff. Hell the guy knows all about the retards that inhabit that shit state and the political correct bullshit and covering up of the facts, he just isn’t going to admit that to himself or going all out “red pill”.

I remember when Dana White broadcast Rogan doing comedy before or after a UFC event. I think it was back during the Spike TV years. Jeez it was so bad. Rogan is not funny.

I was done with that fag the moment he said it's good that Google is biased against white people instead of blacks because that would be racist.

>NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO STOP CRITICIZING JOE ROGAN NOOOOOOOO STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP HES FUCKING BASED BRO WHAT THE FUCK WHAT THE FUUUUUUUUUCK STOP IT RIGHT NOW FUCKING KETTLEBELLS FUCKING ISOLATION CHAMBERS AHHHHHHHH FUCK YOU HATER TAKE SOME DMT EAT SOME FUCKING POT BROWNIES EXPAND YOUR MIND YOU FUCKING DICK

>he probably has plenty of skeletons in the closet
Rogan made inappropriate sexual advances towards Kevin Spacey

He kind of acted like douchbag sometimes with his martial arts stories and his pseudo intellectualism, but he became unbearable when he started discussing politics in 2016. He started talking about how borders were stupid. This is a guy that lives in LA and is witnessing a city turn into a shithole from immigrayion first hand. That's when I realized just how retarded he actually was. I tried to listen to him again because he was my favorite podcast a month ago or something and he starts mocking people who talk about Jews, so I don't fuck with him anymore. His show is controlled through Jewish sponsorship. Literally everyone of his sponsorship companies are owned by jews and his wife is Jewish. He's for bluepilled normies who smoke pot and see themselves as intellectuals.

I mainly listen to the guy whenever he's paired up with Joey Diaz

I dunno with all this kiddy fiddling and rape im really looking forward to the oscars this year

#OSCARSSORAPEY

Adam Corrolla is a better listen than Joe Rogan, any of you fucks like Corrolla?

I love those shows when he has that old guy that does Egypt stuff.. and the best parts are when he shuts up.. he should just call his guests over and shut up for an hour..

Fear Factor.

>one guy on the internet isn't perfect

shocker

>This is a guy that lives in LA and is witnessing a city turn into a shithole from immigrayion first hand
The thing is, they actually don't. These mega-cities don't function the same way as everywhere else. The elite echelons of society who live in these giant cities can go for long stretches of time without ever needing to speak to or even see the diversity that normal plebs have to deal with at the ground level. They live in their walled-off mansions in exclusive neighborhoods that keep riffraff out. They work in glamorous skyscrapers and go to expensive restaurants that only cater to the rich. The most they ever see of how a city like LA REALLY is is when they look out their car window occasionally.

He only edited out of fear.

Yeah, I like conservatives talking in general.
Dana Loesch too.

>his spic gay friend,
Eddy "look into it" Bravo ?

He's batshit insane...And retarded... But that's precisely why i listen to the guy whenever he's invited...Because it's entertaining.

Hey Joe, you're looking older every day, kek. What will you to compensate for age AND being a manlet since apparently being rich and knowing how to throw a punch aren't enough?

Eddie Bravo may be a spic, but he's /ourspic/. Seriously, look into it. Sure, he's gullible and retarded, but he's also woke to the jews.

There was one episode where someone asks Eddie who he thinks controls the world, and he's stuttering and trying to talk around the elephant in the room "umm... I'd say its... the people who... control the... uh, banks? Like Rothschild or something, man IDK, IDK anything man!". He clearly fucking knows about the kikes but is trying to pretend he doesn't know.

it's strange how they didn't find any real kiddie porn though. it's hard to believe he didn't have any.

Its an entertainments show that tries too hard. I don't get the need to have a googler, takes away from the show and derails the same 10 conversations.

agreed, he also had richard gage on just a month or so ago with another great interview and updates on the 9/11 architects movment