God, I fucking hate Sweden

It might be our neighboring country, but they sure have contributed nicely to ruin Scandinavia.

I'm so fucking triggered right now. I need someone to tell me something hateful about Sweden so that I can feel better.

Other urls found in this thread:

flashback.org/t2797241p35
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

it's run by women

A girl in my Linguistics class (Flinders University) refused the exchange scholarship to Malmo that she applied for last year and won

You literally cant give away free tickets to that rapefest anymore.

Well, duh.

>Sweden at fault
Juden raus

Leftist are rapidly raping each other here in Sweden.

Sometimes, I just wish I had 24 hours where I could do anything I wanted and go unpunished for it. I would set Sweden ablaze.

I fucking hate those virtue-signalling, politically correct weaklets.

Sweden is probably one of the best countries in the world to live in. Life here is fucking great and you know it. Stop whining like a little bitch and enjoy the great freedom of the scandinavian lifestyle.

Its not the original home of the Scandinavian Peoples.

What a great fucking movie

Fortunately, I don't live in that excuse of a country. No one asked you here, so you can fuck yourself anytime.
Yeah, one of my favourites.

Hahaha, what a fuckin homo

Sweden has executed the suicide pact. They are ensuring that no future swedes after this generation will have to live in the pozhole by raising children as polygender queerfurries but without any genitals. They will be desexed and give to muslim refugees at aged 9 to be their fucktoys and will never reproduce. It will all be documented by the bbc as pioneers of modern state parenting and brave social justice experiment. A model for us all to adopt as grenades start going off in our suburbs and we scream for a bullet to the head.

Will you tell me about Norway? Is it spared the ultimate justice programme or is it getting pozzed as well? When can I come home?

ok

We are well on track in breaking the annual homicide record. If we break 113 (there are 116 currently being confirmed or investigated as homicide/manslaughter).

flashback.org/t2797241p35

So it would be the highest number in nearly 30 years.

Perhaps that can bring some comfort.

Go to malmo in a dress or in a donkey suit and live stream the lifestyle for us?

I can tell you that of all the Scandinavian countries (except Finland), Norway has the least immigrants. Sure, city cunts are more liberal, but here we have an immigration minister who's got a tough stance vs. immigration. Norwegians aren't half as cucked and naïve as the weak Swede.

Finnish chick I talk to said her university gave them the chance to have one month in sweden to study swedish
2 girls accepted, all the other said they were too scared
Lmao

What do you want from a country where homosexualism is the norm. They are degenerate faggots who are on a suicide watch.

>Norway has refugees from 169 different countries, with most from Somalia, Iraq and Eritrea. Family immigrants of refugees make up just under one- fifth of all family immigrants, i.e. 45 100 of a total of 267 000 family immigrants

BLACKED

Did I read that you're in surplus and economy is really strong?

Australia will have to give up both kidneys to get out of debt. We survived the gfc but somehow blew 1 trillion on new pets. The banks own us and I am expecting horrible progressive shit and a big sell off to come to pay it back. Hence wanting to gfto and claim ancient scandi ancestral roots. Last time my family would've been there they would be wearing animal pelts, I assume. I wish to claim asylum. My partner has decided to apply to Finland as a long lost member of the sami tribe based solely on an occipital bun and family originating somewhere north east. We are both planning on getting scandi abo status.

>When can I come home?

cringe

in social matters, like general degenercy (LGBT, atheism, feminism and all those horrid things) we're not that far away

>one of the best countries in the world to live in
For now.

>Life here is fucking great
For now as long as you follow mainstream media and ignore the simmering issues that mostly go unreported. It could get very bad once the Swedish institutions the society is built on erode as the nu-Swedish population won't have the traditions and historical understanding to maintain them.

Sweden used to be a great country to live in. It could've remained a great country to live in. But they just had to destroy it. The same thing is happening here but more slowly / at a delay.

It’s sad that Swedes don’t know about these things.

Fuck off Norge grow some balls

Sure.