Which Nationalist movements do you support in Europe?

Which Nationalist movements do you support in Europe?

I support personally Pegida (Belgium & Netherlands), Right Sector (Ukraine) and Tigir:Er (Turkey).

I support BBC for Israel #FemenIsrael and #openbordersforisrael

I would support any of them if they actually uncucked europe

Hungarian, Polish, and Slovak. I think they can be a powerful alliance if their leaders choose to work together.

why isn't this listed >:(

None, they are all shit compared to the real deal.

All of them if they are gonna make Europe white again

I support Mexico, formerly known as Italy.

None of them

Oy vey!

>Right Sector
Are you retarded? Also your support for Turkish shit and considering them European does make sense after all. Don’t support any side in Donbass conflict. Neither side: Ukranians are degenerate mongrels. "Russian" side is represented by subhuman shitskin anti-ethnic Russian neo-sovietist scum and ex-con bydlos. Let them kill each other and gas cockhole subhuman "refugees"

Ethnic Ukrainians are nonwhite goblins. Their home is Asian steppe.
Ethnic Russians are European White though (Northern Germanic, Baltic, Baltoslavic and Finnic)

Ukrainians are bunch of try-hard-to-be-European mongrels resulted from Circassians, Pechenegs, Tatars, Armenians and Jews starting speaking Slavic for the sake of convenience

«Укpaїнцi – цe cтapoдaвнi тюpки, якi poзмoвляють cлoв’янcькoю мoвoю»

"Ukrainian are turkics that use the Slavic language" Omelyan Pricak, Harvard University Professor, founder and first director of Harvard Institute for Ukrainian Studies.

Boris Malyarchuk, M. V. Derenko, G. A. Denisova, M. R. Nassiri, and E. I. Rogaev. "Mitochondrial DNA Polymorphism in Populations of the Caspian Region and Southeastern Europe." Russian Journal of Genetics 38:4 (2002): pages 434-438. Abstract:

"Mitochondrial DNA (mtDNA) restriction polymorphism was examined in Turkmens, Eastern Iranians, and Ukrainians. The gene pools of all populations studied were characterized by the presence of European mtDNA lineages. Mongoloid component observed in Turkmen and Iranian populations with the frequencies of about 20% was represented by groups C, D, and E/G in Turkmens, and by M*, D, A, and B in Iranians."

Ukrainians (ethnic) are literally more Turkic than Turks.

Ideally all Ukrainians must be exterminated (or at least moved to Kazakhstan),and Ukraine absorbed into Russia

The mongoloid Ukrainians are in the east, the western ones may as well be Poles.

ask Poles

Turkic ones are prone to reject Russian identity and stare in the mirror seeing there wonderful things

Yeah this

>turkey
>europe
Brussels mongrel detected

haplogroup=/=race
Kyrgyz and Kazakh are genetically two close brother races, yet main haplogroup of Kyrgyzes is like 70-80% R1a (found in Tajikistan, Russia, Poland, Kurds etc) and Main haplo of Kazakhs is C3 (Mongol/Siberian). Yet genetically they're very similar to each other. Their languages are also very similar.
stop being dumb

>stare in the mirror seeing there wonderful things
?

Ukraine
>Mongol/Turk/Slav mongrels
Turkey
>Mongol/Arab/Greek mongrels
retard confirmed

What Ukrainians race realists perceive as Aryan or Germanic looks is how Russian Muslims look like. The thing is, they don't have Muslims in Ukraine and don't know with what compare their indeed strictly different facial structures.

why no fascist flag for bulgaria?

also tigir:er is a meme facebook group not a nationalist movement.
they're extremely racist and their favorite quote is "we will make racism dangerous"
They call Kurds "K virus" etc etc

t. cockhole garbage
Only ethnic Russians/Poles are White there

One Ukrainian ancestor in 1850? Turk. Looks don't help over mongrel bloodline

>looks is how Russian Muslims look lik
hochxa, please. Chechens look like shitskin arab or ethiopian mulatto 99/100 times

bosnia should have a flag too

Same applies to Ukrainian nationalists, dude.

I'd take Tatarstan as an ideal comparison, but I can't think of any meme figure to present.

Nationalism is bad user, be progressive for once.
Can't you see how the most progressive countries with highest standard of living are the only ones that don't buy into the nazi shit?

We all are humans

i think the design is quite nice

supply me a logo and ill try to fix the map

Same applies to Ukrainians*, and quite frankly Nordic looking 1/16 Ukrainians "Russians" should be deported the fuck out too

All of them.
There is no time left for being split. We either stand together and fight for our nations, or we will be divided and conquered.

>russian
>calling someone subhuman
the average russian male looks and acts like a monkey painted white

Unfortunately the ACA (Ireland) was criminalised around the time of the Spanish civil war. DeValera (our leader at the time) was afraid Eoin O' Duffy (ACA leader) was becoming too powerful. Hypocrite that he was though DeValera signed the book of condolences in the German embassy for Hitler after he died. Lost us funding from the marshall plan too.

Blueshirts (ACA) went out to help Franco, that's about all they did unfortunately.

I think that we should support all of them. Even nationalist movements in Turkey and other Middle East countries. Because I'm definitely sure that we can better communicate with a nationalist Turk than a SJW or Islamist Turk. Don't forget; a man who loves his country will not migrant to our countries!

Russians are mongolo-Chehen idiots,if you have a one picture that was supporting our actual ally(cause they had bad relations with Russia).If you dont have a hisotorical facts your words are shit.Yeah bless Putin who destroyed russian nation,our friends in russia died,Baselev is still alive in our hearts.

i made the map nicer

Portugal should be annexed by spain.

The long whore gave Erwin Scrodinger asylum during the war, because ES had two women.
Other than murdering Michael Collins, burning Gogarty's house Renville, full of Augustus John paintings, Yeats manuscripts and such, DeValera was a forgettable politician.
He did protect Schrodinger though.

Pls change it for my country, it's a fucking embarassment to be represented by them. They are anything but nationalists, biggest shiptar cocksuckers.

I'd rather use this

Is that a famous Bosnian sword?

Does it have a legend attached?

You may lie, your DNA and looks don't

subhuman turkic mutt

Not an argument