Papadopoulos guilty plea

The Papadopoulos guilty plea is obviously the bigger story between this and the Manafort indictment.

Full document available here: assets.documentcloud.org/documents/4163402/Papadopoulos-Statement-Offense.pdf

The entire document is pretty much about Papadopoulos acting on his own trying to set up an off the books meeting between Russia and Trump, and the campaign either telling him to fuck off or ignoring him, EXCEPT pic related on page 9. It is the only time any cooperation from someone on team Trump other than Papadopoulos is mentioned.

Who could "Campaign Supervisor" be, and is this potentially harmful to Trump?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robby_Mook
npr.org/2017/10/31/560835237/first-guilty-plea-in-russia-probe-who-is-george-papadopoulos
cdn.cnn.com/cnn/2017/images/10/30/100517-usa-vs-papadopoulos_plea.pdf
zerohedge.com/news/2017-10-30/honeypot-was-trump-camps-meeting-russian-lawyer-all-clinton-set
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Georgios_Papadopoulos
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Samuel_H._Clovis_Jr.
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Looks like a mole desu. They probably had a wire on him the entire time.

Possibly, but is it relevant that the "campaign supervisor" encouraged him?

Robert E Mook? en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robby_Mook

No, Papadopoulos was with the Trump campaign. It has to be someone from the republican side

Bump. This is important.

That could be Kushner trying to open a back channel to Russia.

its all good

If it is Kushner, Trump is fucked. The higher up the actual involvement goes, the harder it is for Trump to deny that he knew.

It's already known that Kushner tried to open a back channel though.

The relevant question is who the source of those quotations are? Papadupe is hardly a reliable witness since he LIED to the FBI. Further, he is a serial self-aggrandizer.
npr.org/2017/10/31/560835237/first-guilty-plea-in-russia-probe-who-is-george-papadopoulos

Both manafort and papadopolous will sing.. it will be funny as Trump tries to tweet his way out of it. Of course, the moronic white trash who voted for him will still support him, but everyone else will laugh as the assaulter-in-chief gets impeached.

The campaign supervisor is John Podesta. Papadoulos was a Ahitlery/O'Nigger/Kremlin/MB/Maoist plant. Tick tock, brockboi pedos. Tick fucking tock.

Literal unpaid nobody being humored by other nobodies while trying to do something that isn't remotely a crime.

Trump literally flew to Mexico and met with Nieto on worldwide television and no one screamed "COLLUSION"!!!1

Now that would be juicy.

This. Their star witness already lied to the FBI, so credible.

>we have literally zero evidence but Drumpf will definitely be impeached because reasons

Oh look, the big indictments came down and we're still exactly where we were last week. If only you could somehow magically transform mass hysteria and hatred into evidence.

STILL
NOT
ILLEGAL
OR
COLLUSION
INVOLVING
TRUMP

How mean, she seems like a nice lady.

Very rude.

why are all Greek names excessively long like that?

Papadopodopodopoulos

>cultured, mature liberals

So that's fine, but if you insult this beautiful, sexy lady it's a hate crime.

It certainly looks like Mueller is working his way to the top. I don't think it's a coincidence that they've indictment low-level campaign staff. Offer them plea-deal and have them testify against other campaign staff who are higher up and closer to Trump.

The Russia collusion story is a big nothing. But there is no denying that Trump's cabinet doesn't have clean flour. I definitely think Tom Price & Michael Flynn are getting indicted. Flynn took money from Turkey and prevented Kurds from getting weapons.

>Price & Flynn
Damn, do you think Trump will fire them if it happens?

Do you think there is political payback involved. I haven't seen hard evidwnce that mannafort was a dem plant. Maybe his assistance to trump is being rewarded by the establishment

George Papadopoulos was tasked with advising the Trump campaign on foreign policy with Greece. Yet he mysteriously kept bringing up Russia and kept trying to push Russia onto the Trump campaign. He's a fucking plant in the Trump campaign probably by the Clintons. All roads from all the ongoing FBI, Congress, and Mueller investigations lead back directly to the Clintons and the corrupt Obama administration.

There is NO evidence of any collusion between Trump and Russia. NONE. The only reason anyone even thinks there could be collusion is because they've been lied to by the media for over a year. They've gladly spread the lie given to them by the Left. I hope the media in this country burns in hell for what they've done.

>The campaign supervisor is John Podesta.
Read the pdf. It clearly refers to the Trump campaign so it can't be Podesta.
I'm not saying it is.

Turkey isnt Russia, they're in NATO and an important geostrategic partner. Explecting i dictments over Turkey would be the same as for paymets from Saudi Arabia.

Dude you could of just googled it.

It's Sam Clovis. Don't believe me? Google it.

The media really does need to burn for their part in spreading lies and basically brainwashing their viewers.

These charlatans collect huge paychecks to fucking lie and hurt America.

If civil war happens, the news media needs to be publicly tortured to death

How the fuck is this something you can "just google"? Enlighten me.

campaign supervisor is manafart.

If we are really lucky we will get a fusion gps list of captured "journalists"

The Russian collusion has been proven, the only question now is how extensive it was.

Here here. Public executions for the corrupt media.

Here's how you can tank this:
"DEFINE FEASIBLE"
This means that the supervisor could have told this fuck to run it by legal first, and he overstepped his authority.

This is a lie though.

Wat? No it hasn't. Manafort has been indicted for crimes taking place in 2006-2015 and the Papadopoulos statement is nothing but him telling the Trump campaign to set up a meeting and the campaign telling him to fuck off.

Good point.

This was a great strategy. Plant a mole that comtacts foreign agents, allowing obama to unmask and spy on political campaigns. With zero impunity be ause sessions is a cuck.

That’s the sense I got from reading that quote lol.

Kind of funny the indictment breaks his quote up too. My money would be on him basically being told to fuck off again but slightly more politely

page 9 of the the plea still says No meeting ever took place so this is all moot.
Papodopolous was a volunteer who was trying to climb the ladder because he thought he could make a splash by being the one to set up the meeting between Putin and Trump.
Its pretty obvious this Professor and Female Russian National were either (((FSB))) plants who were trying to infiltrate the campaign or the were working with FusionGPS to also infiltrate the campaign. I would really like to know who this female Russian National is. If its Veselnitskaya the who game is over for the dems.

Papadopulous situations mirror the Don Jr one, there's intent but no actual proof, so it's nothing, if it stops here legally they can only be pushed to do a plea deal, that's why in Popodopulous' case it could evolve into something bigger, mole or not.
If one higher up in the campaign admits to telling Trump about a potential Russian deal and Trump had given the green on that or even had taken something in return, it's over, it's collusion.

if anything Manafort was an RNC plant. His business partner Davis has deep roots with McCain.

Shit I hadn’t even thought about that.

Fucking Christ could this populoplous guy set up the meeting with ves? Perhaps?

Crafty if true

For all saying he wore a wire, I dont see how that squares with his arraignment where he was told to have no contact with campaign at time of arrest.
cdn.cnn.com/cnn/2017/images/10/30/100517-usa-vs-papadopoulos_plea.pdf

The campaign didn't tell him to fuck off, only that Trump himself wouldn't go. Which is not necessary for collusion anyway. The indictment clearly explains how collusion was happening.
Besides Papadopoulos 3 senior campaign officials are implicated in this. Lots of strings to pull. The FBI is obviously not revealing much of what they know here.

And this is only one string of Russian collusion out of MANY.

>The indictment clearly explains how collusion was happening.
How then? As far as I can tell the entire indictment is only Papadopoulos interacting with Russian officials. The only time other campaign officials say anything is in the pic in OP.

Is "Collusion" even a crime? Someone cite the specific crime for "collusion"?

This is possible, but we need to see the rest of the email chain to get some real clarity. The popodopolous guy was working primarily from London so its not like he would have been working day to day with the rest of the campaign staff outside of emails.
Also if you are planning to break election law you don't use a guy who has been on the campaign for 10 days to start doing cloak and dagger meetings. His whole goal seemed to be that he wanted to climb the ladder and he thought arranging a meeting between Trump and Putin would be the ticket, and he is probably right. The meeting never happened though which is admitted in the last line by the indictment. It is still not illegal to have conversations with Russian nationals despite what the MSM wants you to think.

I don't know, but its telling that he is in London and the guy who reached out to Don Jr. was the Gladstone guy who was also in London. If you believe that the June 9th meeting was a set-up by Fusion GPS (due to veselnitskaya involvement) then it would show that Fusion at least has a presence in London and its not impossible that they targeted the low level guy first to try and get the narrative crafted.

You're also not mentions how this almost proves that sessions purgered himself

its not. Conspiracy is a crime. If the Trump campaigned conspired with Russian agents to hack the DNC and pedosta then that would be a crime. Simply trying to arrange a meeting through the MFA in Russia and your candidate isn't conspiracy. There is nothing illegal about a candidate simply meeting with a foreign diplomat. For proof you don't have to look any further than what the user earlier in the thread said about Trump meeting with Nieto. There had to be several email chains back and forth in the lead up to that meeting being set.

care to explain your reasoning on that faggot?

Collusion isn't illegal to begin with, retard.

>Conspiracy is a crime

no it isn't you retard

Conspiring to commit a CRIME...is a crime

ok nigger what crime are they conspiring to commit

>doesn't have clean flour
>clean flour
Is that a Swedish idiom for something? What does it mean?

>cherry picking the first sentence and not reading the rest of the explanation.
I unironically hope you die of super nigger aids

>That grammar
>That proxy

Fucking Shareblue having to outsource to some Punjabi's now.

>He's a fucking plant in the Trump campaign probably by the Clintons.
You aren't the only one who thinks this is a possibility
zerohedge.com/news/2017-10-30/honeypot-was-trump-camps-meeting-russian-lawyer-all-clinton-set

B-b-but mah footnote!!! Yes, investigators often tuck the most important evidence they found in months away in a footnote. Yessiree, we believe you, shills.

Slide thread, sliding on away...

>slide thread
Fuck off retard. We're having an actual discussion here.

>Simply trying to arrange a meeting through the MFA in Russia and your candidate isn't conspiracy. There is nothing illegal about a candidate simply meeting with a foreign diplomat.
This is where the Logan Act comes in. Basically it says that no member of govt can negotiate anything govt related with anyone unless specifically authorized to do so. I don't know if and am not saying that this occurred because I haven't read the docs, but I believe that is one of the charges against Manafort. Whether it is actually true or not I don't know.

Also conspiracy itself isn't criminal, but conspiring with others to commit a crime is.

Logan Act lul

>no member of govt can negotiate anything govt related with anyone unless specifically authorized to do so
Campaign staff are private citizens, not members of the government. Logan Act does not apply.
> because I haven't read the docs
Ok, opinion disregarded then.
Stop being lazy, both indictments are a combine 55 pages of double spaced type, takes all of 15 minutes to read. Go read them and then come back because Manafort is in trouble for Money Launder, False Statements, and FARA violations. Nothing to do with the Logan act.

>Campaign staff are private citizens, not members of the government. Logan Act does not apply.
I know that, was simply clarifying for others, user.

>Ok, opinion disregarded then.
Cool.

I'm going to giggle my ass off when papa dot was actually working for DNC to generate Russian collusion. All roads continue to lead back to Podesta and clinton campaign

Hey retard, point e clearly says no meeting was ever actually set up. Stop cherry-picking thefacts you like out of the document.

I ran across this when searching for information on this guy:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Georgios_Papadopoulos

I found this part VERY interesting:

He underwent military and intelligence training in the United States during the 1950s,[8] and had connections to the CIA.[note 1]

So, is the George Papadopoulos of today related to Georgios Papadopoulos? If yes, then we have our link.

bump

Point c actually, but I know that and I'm not cherry picking. This thread discusses the possible implications of an apparent greenlight from an undefined "higher up" regardless of whether the meeting took place.

Listening to the news today....
>Papadopoulos
>Papadopoulos
>Papadopoulos...........Papadopoulos

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Samuel_H._Clovis_Jr.

It's not undefined though. You're just milking this thread. I'm beginning to think you're a concern trolling especially since an answer was already given

did manafort plead not-guilty and papadopoulos plead guilty?

is that what i read?

pleading guilty immediately = taking a deal?

AND / OR controlled opposition.

You've said that before but failed to explain why, instead saying "just google it". Provide an explanation or GTFO.

I just saw this part in the Wikipedia page. You could have pointed that out instead of being a dick.

Anyway thanks for clearing it up I guess.

right, which is in essence, taking a deal ahead of time.

papadope is fishy, no matter how you slice him up.

>if Trump gave the ok, it's over
As the other user said, "collusion" is not a defined crime (it's not a crime).

If Trump worked with Russia to actually hack the DNC, then hacking would be the crime (along with any financial crimes related to the deal) AND you could say they colluded.

But "collusion" is not a crime, its a word that describes a situation. It would look bad, but it wouldn't be a crime and Congress would appear to be attempting a coup if they impeached and removed a sitting president for agreeing to a sit-down.

Bingo.

Just like "collusion" isn't a crime, conspiracy isn't a crime unless you conspire to commit a crime (in which case the crime is the primary crime).

I'm wondering when we will ever see evidence of a crime, or even specific allegations of a crime.

Who indeed?

... it so very fucking obviously means something different if somebody tried to book off-the-record meetings with Russia. Gives more fuel to the collusion fire, and could very well prove it. I don't know how you could be so retarded to think that a diplomatic meeting and a secret back channel are even remotely the same thing.

Lol yeah. If they conspired to hack Hillary it's over.
If they conspired to get info that wasnt hacked. Then whatever

Sanders went and met the pope against everyone's wishes. I rest my case.

It is indeed over. Or will be. Praise Emporer God Mueller.

This. Just like money laundering is not a crime if the money was not gained by illegal methods.

Hence no tax evasion charges against Manafort.

No, it isn't.

Nothing in the charges against Manafort have anything to do with Trump, the Trump campaign, or Russian "collusion" with Trump.

It goes back to 2006, and these charges are likely charges that would have been brought against Manafort had he never worked for Trump at all. he was already on the FBI's radar back in 2010.

I've asked this around Sup Forums but haven't really had anybody say "that's retarded" or "that makes sense" so I'm going to ask again.

Reading the documents its obvious that this guy was either a knowing plant meant to set up the Trump campaign, OR the Russians that were talking to him (probably Fusion affiliates, but possibly actual Kremlin) were using him to set up Trump (or actually start a communications channel if they were indeed Kremlin).

The assumption is that his "cooperation" after the FBI raised an eyebrow is that he wore a wire to catch Trump's team in the act of secretly meeting with the Russians. Is it at all possible that instead, his "cooperation" was wearing a wire to get proof the people who planted him/the russians who were contacting him to set up a meeting?

If that was the case, it would make sense why media looked confused/worried when they announced the indictments on Friday. They may have realized that their "insider" was found out in some capacity.

Right, the fact that he "wore a wire" is meaningless unless you know when/where/why. The left has just latched onto that because it's the only tiny piece of data in all this that gives them hope. It boils down to, "He wore a wire! I know what that is because I watch TV! Drumph impeachment now!!"

But of course he could have worn a wire to expose who hired him, or for some other operation having nothing to do with the campaign at all. But it's all they've got.

where did you guys see that he was wearing a wire? Is that just (((MSM))) talking head speculation?

I posted the theory here because I'm not sure if it makes any sense time-wise.

He was working for Mueller getting dirt on fusion GPS as part of his deal. As I and many others have been saying for months now, Mueller is /our guy/and he's gonna take the cabal down. Clinton IS in his cross hairs, believe it.

Not Papadpoulous!

Yes, I know that.

It probably doesn't, for the libs' wishful thinking. They just aren't thinking it through.

/our papa/

It could be some low level town, city or state guy. Hard to assess with all the possibilities. The higher level ones seem to have not fallen for it.

>Offer them plea-deal
Why would they take the plea if they know the president can pardon them?

Is she related to Mike Huckabee or Bernie Sanders?