Why did the Asians give us such a hard time in Japan,Korea and Vietnam wars. When we steamroll sandniggers Pol?

Why did the Asians give us such a hard time in Japan,Korea and Vietnam wars. When we steamroll sandniggers Pol?

We also might have have a war with the chinks and a Korea 2.0

they are smarter than sandniggers

Us? You are an Australian, mate.

We fought together mate, and are still fighting together.

>"Fighting together", meh
Where were you when the North Gook tested their missiles? You are like 2 mins away from their land

We provided morale support to the US

does that mean boy pussy?

And harshly condemned Kim Jong UN mate.

Your only military contribution to us in the past decade is in the form of a brown bear e-celeb

yes

They fought the insectoids in the Pacific theater. Japan actually bombed one of their cities and got a spy sub into Sydney Harbor.

OP. Pure numbers and the value of individual life. Life just means less in Asian countries. Plus the nips realy really really got themselves amped up for fighting. Basically primed and conditioned their soldiers to be psychopathic. That's why the Rape of Nanking got so bloody. The nips went collectively insane. They were suicide fighters. Would resort to cannibalism to stay alive and active in battle.

We had to nuke them back to sanity like the universe's biggest bitch slap. Pretty much why they bounced back so well.
Those bombs were a cultural circuit-breaker. They were under no illusion that they hadn't been beaten.
This is a practice we need to introduce into all further confrontations. We need to win that shit decisively.
My suspicion is that Vietnam in particular was meant top be written as a failure, to demoralize the US.
Some other anons have written about the failure to support the good guy gooks after the withdrawal.
Keep them supplied etc.

Anyway. The chinks start any serious shit, we set the nips on them again.

>Steamrolled sandniggers.

Meanwhile Trump bows to the saudi king.

>Giving Aus shit for those wars

Senpai, the only wars Aus gets shit for are the great emu wars.

Do you even know about racial IQ differences, OP?

Nah the US can beat the shit out of Asians. They just need to be more ruthless.

Sink the Chink navy, blockade the Chinese and North Korean coasts, Jeolla-occupied Korea too if they get in our war, bomb everything that moves, wham bam thank you maam

>Japan bombed their city
Yeah, they meant to bomb Indonesia. They didn't know there was a continent called Aussy at that time.

STATE OF AMERICAN """""EDUCATION"""""

>get in our way*

Sorry I got war on the brain

Burgers haven't won a war since WW2 and even that was mostly due to Soviets. Vietnam was a complete failure just like the Middle East...

Get stuffed mate. I graduated from Princeton. Your continent was only discovered like 2 months ago.

Nippon sank a bunch of their cruisers in ABDACOM and the South Pacific.

Those cruisers were there for whale hunting.

Ayyylmao

You reckon mother Russia gonna back the chinks and gooks?

Australia is essentially a fucking hybrid of China and Japan now with a few Philippinos and few niggers here and there sprinkled for diversity.

How about you shut the fuck and go back to licking my boot you filthy degenerate?

Also let's not forget that 14% of Australian's have Turkish ancestry or are somehow related to those roaches.

Australia is the fucking Albania of Anglo nations, nobody wants you, you are on the same tier as a fucking leaf.

Aren't you guys best friend with Vladimir?

AFAIK I know Shitpostingland is more
>white
than you are bong

>When we steamroll sandniggers Pol?
Really bad bait

Oh shit. South Korea checking in.

You are same cuck tier as Japan, all your girls are banging superior Anglo/Franco/Balt/Slavic's while you spend your time jerking off to Star Craft 2 mods.

South Korea will be mostly white because the aforementioned dominate your docile genepool.

Every word is like a razor blade

I'm not Korean

Fuck off back to your own country.

Even if you stop dogs, you are still a Korean, user. Be proud of your ancestry

Stop eating*

Today I learned that Aussies shortly adopted the M16A1 during Vietnam.

I thought we were the only ones dumb enough to do that.

Bloody fucking Poms, go get pillaged by your Pakistani Muslim population that you let in, London is a Muslim city now. And so will be the rest of the UK

What do you expect when a modern day Australian looks like something out of pic attached? Except they are blacker and have slanty eyes due to interbreeding and then inbreeding.

Filthy degenerates. After US drops a third nuke on Japan we should drop 6 more on Australia and leave it for the emu's.

Not as close as you guys

Just because we have a bunch of niggers at home. It doesn't mean we are dumb, user.

Filthy, filthy, filthy son of a whore.

We don't issue (((((holiday))))) Visa's with right to work to every Ugandan rapist and Thai ladyboy unlike you.

>Vietnam
>hard time

The U.S. never had a hard time against jungle gooks. The many casualites are an open secret.

Most of the combat losses occured when a large disproportionate fraction of U.S. combat units deployed to Vietnam still consisted of niggers.

Niggers would catch bullets and reduce risk for valuable personel, but they where still counted as combat losses and troops, thus inflating the numbers while adding little combat effectiveness

On top of that while gooks gave their everything the U.S. was drafting retarded poorfags along with the many niggers

On top of that internal politics where turning the operation into a mess and troops into sitting ducks just waiting for ambushes and backstabbing.

We should have both been using FALs in .280 British, but for that shitfight between our Fudd traditionalist ordnance department and McNamara's favorite aerospace contractors.

>Russia-Trump collusion
Bluepilled Aussy detected

Lmao of course not.

This is the kind of retarded shit you people believe blindly. Forrest Gump is not a documentary.

Open warfare on flat terrain is what Yanks are best at. Asians own you guys on their own terrain because they are trained for jungle warfare, setting traps, literally becoming the leaves and the ground and waiting for their moment to attack. Smearing human shit on sharpened pieces of bamboo in hidden pits so that the wound becomes infected asap. Some nasty senseless shit.

TL;DR - They play stealthy/ fucking dirty when it comes to jungle warfare

Get stuffed to /leftypol , mate

I swear I'm not mate! Believe me!!

fpbp. That's all the reason there is. Asians are on par with the west in the brains department, so they could devise clever tactics. Sandniggers are close to retarded, so they can't come up with anything more complicated than "Put bomb in pocket and then go boom".

Also, in Vietnam the US were defeated in large part due to the foremost NVA ally, namely Sweden.

Really? I haven't heard about that, guess you learn something new from Pol everyday huh.

Bugger off, I can see that rainbow flag in your fanny pack from miles away.

Australia has so much wasteland in the midd it would take at least 8

LOL Sven thinks he matters

What is this mad Max?

I'm pretty sure US did steamroll Japan. Korea was a joint effort, and nobody really committed everything they had to it. And Vietnam was just a shitshow. Nobody even tried to win there. If US wanted to win, and if it gave no thought to civilian safety, they would have steamrolled the shit out of that place, even when they had Soviet support.

Where were you when Australia needed you the most? Where the FUCK were you when the Emu hordes came?! You have no moral high ground here. You paid no heed when the women of Australia were Emued. The harsh military rule has now made my Nordic brothers become jaded and bitter shitposters, and it's all on you.