Men possess the power to physically destroy their spouse by beating the shit out of them

>men possess the power to physically destroy their spouse by beating the shit out of them
>women possess the power to emotionally destroy their husband by fucking another dude

this is the perfect balance. the ying and the yang if you will. the woman must always be under threat of violence and the man must always be under threat of getting cucked. any disturbance to this foundational principle and the entire relationship collapses.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lHvJ4aSYaFk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Whats your point?

Woman has the law in favor. So fuck you.

Women possesses the power of the family court system to take most of your shit and you kids.

Men should rule. This guy convinced me with his moving essay:

youtube.com/watch?v=lHvJ4aSYaFk

One of these things is encouraged by law, the other is a lifetime in prison. Guess which.

Yea but can't men fuck other women and still emotionally fuck their spouse?

You can't deny those triple dubbbs. Women are too damn powerful!

>Emotionally destroy
Bullshit. My wife cheated on me and though it hurt, I simply divorced her and moved on. Luckily there weren't any children in the picture.

All this shit about "cheating is the worst thing that can happen to you" is retarded propaganda, and if you fall for it, it WILL be self-fulfilling. Since when did men become such pussies?

men in jail are still alive.

OP is too virgin to realise that women also have emotions and will feel distrusted and cease to love the man if the man cheats on her.

Men can fuck other women but its much, much harder for a guy to find a girl to fuck as opposed to women finding a guy to fuck

For most girls guys are lining up around the block wanting to fuck, the same is not true for most guys.

You can heal your body, you can't heal your soul. So fuck off.

What about rape? You know a man can do both? Where's your balance now?

I got cheated. It fucking sucks big time I'll give you that.

So I forgot about that bitch and moved on, now I have a better woman while the ex is alone and miserable regretting getting caught.

I am seriously considering throwing the harpoons to a fat girl with a really fucking good personality but she has like 60lbs on me, i plan to tow her into the deck and then slim her down.
Should i?

>Men can fuck other women but its much, much harder for a guy to find a girl to fuck as opposed to women finding a guy to fuck
this is my point. if you piss off your woman badly enough she can find a guy to fuck within the hour. men cant really do this so they must employ the power of the fist.

She'll get worse within a year, maybe even less.

No, women are really turned on by that.

For them, the fear if if you stop suporting them, or other woman gets the first place on attention.

Women want men who are with other women. Getting a woman to fuck you isn't that hard. And the woman can just leave the man who is abusing her. Your threory is pretty flawed.

If you beat you wife, you go to jail & she gets your stuff.

Wife fucks Jamal, you get the boot & she gets to keep your stuff.

Yup totally equal.

>Getting a woman to fuck you isn't that hard

>Your threory is pretty flawed.
no. what you are describing is a relationship that is already fucked. the balance i outlined is the foundation of a good relationship. when the man keeps his fists in check and the woman keeps her pussy in check there is order and happiness.

Triple double of truth checks out

Nonviolence is still the foundation of virtue. Women are just really good at convincing people that men are violent...

why bothering with divorce? All women would want to have sex or will have sex with other guys at one point. Just allow her to do it

That gordita will not stop easy gorditas doesn't matter how much chorizo you give her.

Don't do it. Pump and dump.

You will get prison for life if you beat up your wife.

She will be praised for cheating on h´you

Where’s your Singsang now you subhuman roasty

Fucking typical really.

>Men can fuck other women but its much, much harder for a guy to find a girl to fuck as opposed to women finding a guy to fuck

>all women nowadays are whores!!!
>it's hard to fuck women
Sup Forums logic strikes again

This is an interesting thought I often contemplate. In my experience though, girls will dump cheating boyfriends. I know mine consistently threatens to cut my dick off kek.

I can only speak from experience about this though

>This is an interesting thought I often contemplate.
is wrong, women aren't normally turned on by the thought of their husband sleeping with another woman (maybe sexually warped feminists are, but not an average woman). If anything women are way more jealous and scared of their partners cheating than vice versa.

>Sup Forums logic strikes again
Yes, good. Take something ive never said or argued for and refute that.
Women are not whores, some women are but from my experience most women monkey branch from relationship to the next with no downtime. Hell i know girls who are my age (29) who havent been single a day since they were 13 years old.

Girls who are single are whores for attention, they love posting pics and displaying how attractive they are but they dont fuck just anyone.
Meanwhile men are massive sluts and will fuck on the first date or even before learning a girls name if she would let him, in most man/woman interactions its women who allow men to fuck because men are constantly pushing for sex

>In my experience though, girls will dump cheating boyfriends.
nope. girls only dump cheating boyfriends after their cheating becomes so overwhelming that they can no longer bear it. women will endure some cheating as long as the guy shows remorse in hopes that the guy will eventually have only eyes for her.

Try it. Keto works if she doesn't want to be fat.

>any disturbance to this foundational principle and the entire relationship collapses.
like adultry being OK but violence being NOT OK

>any disturbance to this foundational principle and the entire relationship collapses.
And that's what happened. It's absolutely illegal now to beat the shit out of your wife, so there is really nothing to keep her in check. If it were for feminists and SJW cucks, talking loudly already constitutes violence and should get you thrown out of your own home. Women got the physical force of the government now and can easily oppress you and your "toxic masculinity".
There is no balance anymore. Hence more and more men are opting out of relationships altogether. It's the only logical choice if you don't want to live as a cuck.
Of course there are still women out there who are fine, where you don't even have to "keep her in check" because she follows the old social contracts. But they are few and far between, and the left works tirelessly to brainwash every last woman, with their media and education supporting.

Hey guys, The Red Pill is finally on Amazon prime streaming. Movie was pretty hard to watch.

What would happen to society if men started beating the shit out of women as often as women cheated on their husbands?

>i was a hardcore feminist but through my documentary came to understand the problems modern men face and changed my opinions on feminism
yea i have no desire to watch that doc. this is a genre of documentary film-making that i find particularly annoying where the film-maker makes a vanity piece about how open minded and receptive they are to opposing views that they change their opinion over the course of the film. it's entirely contrived and they know how their "documentary" is going to end before they capture the first minute of video.

Maybe you shouldnt date/marry the type of woman whos first instinct is to call the cops on her husband.

Thats the problem with all of the MGTOW shit. All the complaining and bitching and moaning and it simply comes down to, dont date a modern, godless, urban, trendy woman and 99% of your problems are solved. You caused your own problems by getting married to a college educated, yoga pants wearing, starbucks sipping, outlet store designer purse wearing, whore

That would be a myth unless your wife has dam near no income and you make 50+ a year. Family court makes sure things are mostly equal at the end. So sorry you cant toss your wife out without a penny. She also isnt "taking the house" (another giant ass myth) if she is making 35k a year and you make 40k a year.

These threads are made by and commented on by people who have no grasp of the law and who have probably never had a serious relationship, let alone been married

I am 100% certain this bitch has nudes.
post nudes now.

Nothing because women dont cheat anywhere near as often as you think it does, and men beat their wives a lot more than you hear about.

>Yea but can't men fuck other women and still emotionally fuck their spouse?

Sure. Women can also fuck other men and still be emotionally loyal to their husband.

There is no need to beat your wife-- you just emotionally cut her off and then leave her, it is more devastating than anything you can do with your fists. Beating your wife is nigger-tier behavior, hence why the Irish were so infamous for it

I know exactly what you're talking about but I really didn't get that sense from The Red Pill. It's presented in a way that shows that she had her own beliefs about feminism and the MRM going into it and those views were slowly changed as she compares what MRA's are telling her and what feminists are telling her.

>you just emotionally cut her off and then leave her
And what happens after 2.5 days when she has 200 other men willing to provide emotional, sexual and financial stability for her?

Literally a cuck.

Guys feel the same way but it's ten times worse for us. You still don't cheat. You practice restraint, discipline, and most of all love for your partner you soulless communist.

You become a cold hearted Buda and don't even text her.

>it is more devastating than anything you can do with your fists
Confirmed as someone who has never caught a good hard ass whooping. I had my jaw broken in 3 places, 4 broken ribs, and a fractured orbital bone... let me tell you, shit fucking hurts, the surgeries to put everything back in place suck worse, and it doesnt heal overnight. 20 years later I still have plates and screws in 2 parts of my jaw

>It's presented in a way that shows that she had her own beliefs about feminism and the MRM going into it and those views were slowly changed as she compares what MRA's are telling her and what feminists are telling her.
i actually cued it up after i wrote my post. im like 20 minutes in and it's not as cringey as i assumed it would be.

That might have worked 50 years ago when women actually faced some sort of social consequences for adultery but today she'll cheat on you with a thousand guys if she wants to. Then she'll take half your money, your house, your kids, hell even your fucking dog and society as a whole will cheer her on the whole way.

Except what man makes 40k/yr?

I don't even know any guys over 30 who are that poor.

And women are basically stuck making

doesn't british law state you have to stone adulterous women?

>Except what man makes 40k/yr?
...the overwhelming majority of Americans. FFS 40k a year is more than the average HOUSEHOLD income in some US states.

>Nothing because women dont cheat anywhere near as often as you think

Who is this lizard wizard

It's an unfortunate truth that women respond positively to physical abuse. I really wish it wasn't that way, but if you beat your woman, she will be loyal 100%. I know a guy who slaps his wife around, and it's insane how loyal and obedient and loving she is to him. Even when she got beat up really bad and the police came, she lied to the police and wouldn't press charges and did everything she could to protect him. It's just nature

sauce on girl ples

Women want to attract men but not want to be raped.

Lol wtf

>implying there is a threat of violence

Nope, the state completely protects them from that.

Except you beat the shit out of your wife as a means to counter balance and your ass is going to end up in jail real fast. Meanwhile the system/popular culture is actually encouraging women to cheat with literally zero social repercussions. Hopefully humanity is able to course correct soon because I'm pretty sure gender relations are dipping to an all time low.

She was probably abused as a child which makes her seek validation in any way, even by a beating. Damaged goods are no way to keep a virtuous family together.

Well you're right, I misspoke when I said "anything". When I think of wife beating I usually think of open hand slapping or pushing around, not the kind of assault where you try to kill her or permanently re-arrange her face. Not that I think either of them are good things to do. But you're right, going full Jean-Claud Van Damme on your woman would be worse than emotional embargo

shit collapses because of other factors too.
the whole world is chaotic shit and you will experience loss, heartbreak and failure until you die.

yin and yang, my ass.
idealist principles are great and all but reality is usually too varied and complex for any of it to truly apply.

Getting married is like getting the ol' spicy keychain.

what do you have to lose? Maybe you'll fall in love despite it, maybe you can get healthy "together"

If you think women don't cheat all the time, you just haven't had a real talk with a Chad lately

Womens work harder in the household

why is it that "opposites attract" but nobody ever follows this?

These are the words of a dicklet

And that leaves men in an even worse position in court
>Man works hard outside home = Absent father never has time for children, emotionally absent
>Woman works hard in the home = Primary caregiver, give all your money to her

Real grill here. Made vows, divorce is not an option. Pic related

tell me more

>If anything women are way more jealous and scared of their partners cheating than vice versa.

This is true. My gf wants to come to all my work functions because she knows I work with a few sluts from college.

Did you ever end up learning your lesson?

The man will go get one of the 10000 lonely women searching for financial stability. Stable men are uncommon, women are a dime a dozen. Pussy is honestly a cheap & depreciating commodity...

Being fat is symptomatic of something wrong, mentally. So you think she's got a good personality, and maybe she puts up a good facade, but she has problems upstairs guaranteed. Maybe she has no self control, maybe she was molested as a kid, maybe she hates herself and overeats as punishment, maybe it's a coping mechanism for something else. Point is she's got something wrong with her. Normal healthy people don't let themselves get fat and disgusting.

The brother is a millionaire pundit, The sister is a soprano.
Jeez how do Jews raise such exceptional children?

>And what happens after 2.5 days when she has 200 other men willing to provide emotional, sexual and financial stability for her?

If you care about that, then you haven't really cut her off emotionally. Remember, the opposite of love isn't hate, it's apathy.

muhdik

>Stable men are uncommon, women are a dime a dozen.
Other way around, friend.
I know plenty of stable and attractive men, i meet maybe 1-2 women per year who are single. 3-4 if you count the butt ugly ones too.

Ive never met a woman who actually WAS lonely, most women have guys who provide emotional support without getting sex so she considers herself single but in realty more than half of her "needs" are taken care of. She just needs a man to don the official title of boyfriend but she doesnt want to hand it out because her needs are met to such a degree already

can't you just borrow everything so they take nothing?

If my gf fucked another man I wouldn't be emotionally destroyed I would find a new gf i wouldnt even be arsed to be honest shes basically a flesh light that moans about ridiculous shit "murr you dont listen to me blah blah blah" nothing in this world could emotionally destroy me I've been dead inside since I was 12

This is the true state of being that every man should embrace. Women fucking love a guy that don't give fuck about the.

>ying
>burger education

bamp

Read "The Rational Male"

My girlfriend does fuck other guys and I’m not a cuck. Just smart enough to realize that their is an incentive biological or mental for her to do it (or desire to do it) at one point. So, would you rather have a honest talk and have a happy realationship, where she bangs some dude once in a while, or find yourself in a fucked up situation some time later?

Basically

Men do physical violence

Women do psychological violence

In my grandpa's day a man was within his rights to beat an insolent and manipulative wife within reason

And women had the right to divorce or call a posse on an excessively violent husband (I.E. hit you for overcooking the roast)

The Jews have brainwashed us into thinking ALL violence is bad

I spank my wife whenever she acts up too much and after whining/pouting for a few minutes she comes back and apologizes for being a cunt

So basically if a tornado destroy your property and all the things you have, is less painful than marriage? I tought that money are round easy come and easy go...guys.

I said men over 30, sweetie.

I narrowed it to whites, obviously

there is none, OP is a brainlet.

hahaAHAHHahahHAHRAHhaahaaa xD

if you get your philosophy from sam hyde the fat insane lunatic, you deserve all the pain in your life

Stfu faggot

Posted like someone who lacks the frame to keep a woman in his life.

Way to reveal how hopelessly incompetent you are.

Well, that's nice buddy but we are about to swing far onto the violence against woman end.

cherie from southern charms

Yes, but if you beat your wife you get criminal charges and probably a prison sentence.

If she fucks another man, there are no concrete consequences.

Oh look it's the russian cuck again