1 year ago on Sup Forums

>1 year ago on Sup Forums
>IT WAS US! WE CREATED THE PISS DOSSIER! LE EBIC TROLL XD
>now on Sup Forums
>IT WAS THE DEMOCRATS AND RUSSIA WHO CREATED THE PISS DOSSIER
Hmmmm... Really makes you think, doesn't it?

Proof?

>Sup Forums is one person

Proof that the democrats are responsible for the piss dossier and colluded with Russia? I have none.

fusion gps works for the highest bidder, dnc won and got the contract. the guy who created the dossier added the pissgate shit and sang over here about it. its not that hard to understand

It was a Russian Sup Forumstard that was paid by the democrats

Fuck off shill

Typical Trump shill.

things like this get born from nothing

this whole russian collusion thing was stirred up on the news remember, then the news networks kept adding to the story.

its all a story, created and pushed by the media, no dem senator etc has always said that there is.

dems say :

" there may have been, but we can't say for sure, until there is investigations for anything"

media say

"trump colluded with russia, and he won the election with it"

Op is a faggot that doesn't understand how opsec works.

Sage

No. The dossier was a collection of several falsehoods. The golden shower bit allegedly came from a Russian or Ukrainian Sup Forums user, not the entire dossier. He sent it in to the agent as a joke.

What really makes me think is the fact that a never trump pac was responsible for the creation in the first and paid a British spy for it...

>memeflag

Yeah, the French flag is a meme indeed.

Trump shills will not slide this thread.

Can someone give me a run down on the dossier and how a pol user was supposedly responsible for adding the information about the prostitutes pissing on the Obama's bed?

He said he originally got the idea because he recently watched the Home Alone film where Trump meets Culkin in the hotel lobby

ITT commie who hasn't read the dossier

His twitter handle was trsprudence. His twitter's suspended but there'll be something on google.

The Democrats paid Fusion GPS who used information found on Sup Forums to create a fake document that the FBI then used to spy on Trump's campaign. Simple stuff my man.

>>IT WAS THE DEMOCRATS AND RUSSIA WHO CREATED THE PISS DOSSIER

They funded it you commie faggot retard
Sup Forums did indeed make up the "leaked" pee pee and prostitutes story

now kill your self

Dems paid for the research we just gave them bullshit that they bought hook, line, and sinker because they were desperate for anything and deluded enough to believe it.

It's not that hard to get.