Jessie Daniels

Twitter account @JessieNYC
Book White Lies on Amazon.
states "White nuclear family promotes white supremacy"

Thoughts?

White nuclear family is far more stable than a mixed family.

Isn't she jewish?

She is mentally ill

duh

is she jewish?

>be white wamyn
>complain about whites ppl

KYS WAYMN

>Being white is white supremacy
It's almost like we are genetically superior or something

I'd bet that bitch has intimate knowledge of black cock, if you know what I'm saying.

I think we should fire up the ovens

Who would fuck somebody that looks like that? I know I'm not in that crowd.

You're pretty ugly yourself so

ZOG

>Parasitic castration is the strategy, by a parasite, of blocking reproduction by its host, completely or in part. For example, Hemioniscus balani, a parasitic castrator of hermaphroditic barnacles, feeds on ovarian fluid, so that its host loses female reproductive ability but still can function as a male.[2] This would be a case of direct parasitic castration (feeding on host gonads). Indirect strategies are also seen such as diverting host energy from gonad development or secreting castrating hormones.[3]

The number one evolutionary strategy of a parasite is controlling the hosts reproductive activity. This is what Jews are doing.

>white
She's not white.

Pretty much white people existing is white supremacy. They know whites are superior therefore letting them group up is bad because they'll get ahead by default.

It isn't really hard to see. Or they're just using this shitty political climate to make some fast cash of retards.

That is true but at least I'm not fucking an actual piggy.

I'd love to smash this fat cunt's head against he pavement.

>be white wamyn
Yeah, nah.

if you havent noticed yet, anything that does not support the violent death of the white race is always "white supremacy"

I think I'm going to do my part and have 6 kids.

THIS
if white even minding your own business is now a racist thing

Remember the whole Hate speak is violence word games the left has been cooking up?
This professor falls right into it, her speak is advocating genocide.

you would be, by their logic, justified in committing violence against her

LOL jokes on her. Libs never do what they claim to do.

fat ugly bitch can't get married so she hates people that do