BREAKING NORTH KOREA NUKE FACILITY COLLAPSE

200 people killed in North Korea nuclear testing facility after a massive collapse in an underground tunnel due to the sixth nuclear test last month.

mobile.twitter.com/amichaistein1/status/925277559343939584

This could be huge if true

Other urls found in this thread:

english.yonhapnews.co.kr/news/2017/10/31/0200000000AEN20171031012000315.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_nuclear_weapons_tests_of_the_United_States
foxnews.com/world/2017/10/31/200-feared-dead-after-tunnel-collapses-at-north-korean-nuclear-test-site-japanese-tv-claims.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Bump for nudes

The Trump curse strikes again...

>ant farm cave-in, many ants lost
so what

Thought that was Pikachu in the thumbnail.

Kek

GOOD NORKS = NO NORKS

>Bomb testing ground does what you would expect of a bomb testing ground, get destroyed.

This isn't good news anyway.

Nuclear fallout has drifted into china.

Sentence the survivors to death by nuclear test explosion!

W8! Is that "yellow cake"?

How would anyone know how many people died in some mountain in NK while it is propably the most secret facility in NK?

Think this could be the end of Nork's nuclear weapons dream if a lot of their key scientists were killed.

I bet Trump used some kind of hyper weapon based in the upper atmosphere to bury the place. This is NOT an accident.

That's what they get for taking their games too far.

I got u breh

TRUMPED

Alternate sauce: english.yonhapnews.co.kr/news/2017/10/31/0200000000AEN20171031012000315.html (originally reported by Japan's tv asahi)

NK may proceed with an actual test of a nuclear-tipped missile next.

And many skeletons were made that day

Real?

MOAR

fuuuuuuuuuuuuccccc

And this is the country we should be terrified of? Can't even build tunnels for weapons tests correctly.

Is that shapiro's sister?

Goddamn I love Jewish women.

kek

le ebin funny response

damn, ben really needs to get this under control

Propaganda meaning could be another

Doubt that. Kim knows that his scientists and engineers are way too important to get them killed like this.

Need clarification:
The TUNNEL collapsed, not the nuclear facility, right?
The nuclear facility is still intact, but in danger of collapsing?
Would there be a drift of the nuclear stuff if the mountain collapsed, and has there already been a nuclear drift?
If there is, or may be, some sort of nuclear drift/wind/whatever, I assume it will go east (contrary to the rotation of the earth), but is this a correct assumption?

>this is what the UN is afraid that will cause a thermonuclear war
North Korea is basically like our dept of transportation: held together by duct tape.

Ahahaha who could have predicted this level of keks on a Tuesday morning

Protip: nothing even happend.

This. On a geopolitical scale it's a nuthin' burger.

She's a slut for BGC

Just in time for Halloween! Who said that Kim Jong Un doesn't like American holidays?

Well done to whichever operators made this happen.

>collapse
sounds like trump/DoD did a rods from god attack on the norks
you can't bump your own thread, 'genius'

Anne frank has nice tits

The tunnel, and the rescue tunnel, collapsed. Upwards of 200 people trapped between both.

The tunnels collapsed due to all the weakening the mountain has sustained from all the nuclear weapon testing that has been done in that location.

If the test site itself collapses, then a large amount of radiation will be shot into the air, and that radiation will contaminate everything downwind. Including China, Japan, Pacific Ocean, parts of the Americas, etc.

God emperor used HARPP on them

Just quit 'microdosing' LSD, okay?

>attributing perceived victory to a non contributing source
That’s just about par for the course for Drumpf supporters

I bet it was Delta or DEVGRU

FIRE
U
R
Y

draw a big yellow shape over a pic from 1980's satellite photos and tell us there is another problem there....

poor people innocent civilians.

You are one scientific redneck

That's Fukushima you are talking about remember

The US has so many underground testing craters its surprising that the whole desert hasn't sunk in the ground near their tests.....

KEK
E
K

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_nuclear_weapons_tests_of_the_United_States

They were halted because there was a mutual agreement to not use nukes, and focus on watching Israel play with theirs.

Fucking with Iran and Korea like its a game of asteroids to them,......

"Anonymous sources confirm"

This news is false, the tunnel did start to collapse, but great leader held up the rocks himself and allowed all the workers to get out safely. Them and their families have been place in Korea's best vacation resort for their troubles and efforts in destroying the advance of the imperialists.

It collapsed from the massive gravitational pull of Mattis's nutsack on the DMZ.

oooooh shiiiieeet.

seriously hope there will be fallout.
if so, war is near

You do realize that the Gamma particles are faded and that the Alpha and Beta particles reach safe levels within two weeks of a test, yes?

if there were so many nuclear tests then why humanity didn't go extinct...

Y...yeah.. duh

TRUMP CURSE IN THE WORKS BOYS. PUT IT IN THE COLLAGE, ROCKET MAN AIN'T HOTSHIT NOW IS HE

Humongous if truemongous.

Dunno about these guys man. I've seen videos posted here about how California is a nuclear wasteland because of Fukushima. The "proof" was they found Iodine in the kelp off the coast of LA.

she's cute but the nose always throws me off.

oyvey

holy shit, that's a big juicy dick, and her tits are nice too i guess.

I fucking hope so

and we didn't have to do anything to their nuke sites. they did it themselves.

foxnews.com/world/2017/10/31/200-feared-dead-after-tunnel-collapses-at-north-korean-nuclear-test-site-japanese-tv-claims.html

IT'S HAPPENING

>and we didn't have to do anything to their nuke sites. they did it themselves.
this is what trumplets actually believe

would anyone say japan has spies embedded in DPRK

How can I put her into the shower room when she's making my dick feels good?

kim's chef was a japanese chef till he fled back to japan.
yakuza apperently have ties with their government.
the koreans also have a history of kidnapping random japanese civilians.
the meth the nork government makes probly goes to japan which would explain why meth is a popular drug in japan they could get it real cheap and it has high profits for the koreans black market, which is where they get around sanctions.

WOMP WOMP

Think the chinks will notice?

saw show on jap disappearances while over last. they HATE koreans

turns out nuclear tests fuck up a mountain's structure. Win/Win no?

don't teasse us

>North Korea is like our entire infrastructure, held together with duct tape.

Fixed

Can they fuck up and Chernobylize their country during these tests? How dangerous can be a failure at a nuclear R&D facility?

China already warned them to stop testing at that mountain, because the whole thing could possibly collapse and release radioactive shit all over their border. I guess Kimmy don't give a fuck, cause he's still tunneling for new tests.

Imagine what would happen now if he blew up a new hydro bomb in that place?

>accident
So the CIA is at it again I see

>chernobylize
you answered your own question

This

i love you abigail please go out with me
i'll be a good goy

This. This guy thought about this critically. The rest of you are literal - no exaggerating - retards who think they're "red-pilled" when, actually, you're gullible af.

The Yakuza is, for the most part, the Korean mafia.
>More uneducated retards. Please go back.

I claim fake.

If I was born in NK, I would be happy to die.

so those underground earthquakes were indeed korea nuking themselves underground

like a fucking idiot
if these dimwits sink their facility they will be erased from existence no matter where the fallout goes.

oh you mean like how two people were able to get information back to stalin on how to build a nuke and all the information on them during ww2 so when stalin had heard about the bomb from the president he wasnt surprised because he already knew about it?
yeah no way thats impossible.

Depending on what accident it is.

Waiting for 200 radioactive super norks to invade US.

In 2013, 12,951 people were arrested in Japan on drug-related charges. Most were charged with the possession or use of stimulants broadly called methamphetamine.
"The North has a long track record of manufacturing and selling drugs overseas and it is a convenient fallback for the regime to ratchet up production when sanctions are stepped up and it is harder for them to export legitimate goods," said Stephen Nagy, a senior associate professor of international relations at Tokyo's International Christian University.
its not hard to put two and two together

Our department of transportation takes care of most infrastructure, if not all. I don't see how you fixed anything in that anons statement.
Btw, if Canada still on fire? What happened to the African firefighters you guys imported?

>How dangerous can be a failure at a nuclear R&D facility?
Well, you said it. Chernobyl. But this time with fuckloads of radiation hitting china, Japan, SO, parts of the US and misc minor countries no one cares about.
That's if the mountain collapses though.

nooooooooo wayyyyyy

Is that the map of Serbia?

stuxnet2.0

Amichai SteinVerified account
@AmichaiStein1

Tech & Foreign affairs correspondent | Israeli public broadcasting corporation | כתב הטכנולוגיה של @kann | [email protected]
ישראל

Not so fast, kikes.

exactly