Wtf

I am without internet for a few days and come back to see Sup Forums has turned their back on Trump, what happened?

Sup Forums has not deserted the God-Emperor. We just have a shitload of paid shills and Hillary supporters trying to break your spirit.

Shills man

Maybe the high schooler kekistanis are doing their essays and the adults are here for once

just shills passing through, nowhere today tho

Trump voter here, I no longer care about politics. I had an astral projection yesterday, and man, it has changed my life. I saw the error of my ways. A tulpa told me everything I needed to know. Not only there's no such thing as races, there aren't even species. We are all cosmic dust from the same star. I'm now a conservative in practice, but I will never be voting again, since democracy is just the dictatorship of the unawakened mobs. I urge all Trump voters to never vote again.

OP was without the Internet for a few days and did not use the time to learn grammar.

Fuck off shill cuck

18 billion Soros dollars are being put to work.
Shilling and slide threads are at a year round high. You would normally hide 70% of threads now it is almost 95%.

Check image related, couple of days ago someone messed up. Same post 1 sec apart by different IDs.
Do you know how hard it is get that 1 sec apart from one another even if you deliberately tried it with a friend or operative.

go jump off a cliff

They are only leftist spies that act like trump supporters.
And almost all of then live in another country

Lmao that sounds autistic

so this is it? is this how Sup Forums is going to be eliminated?

They already got /b and /r9k.
/pol /x and /k are the only boards I still visit

>Sup Forums has turned their back on Trump

no, there is just a lot of lefty retards infiltrating pol, waiting to be redpilled.

After that Papadapoulous plea statement, nobody can keep a straight face while claiming the god-emperor is wearing clothes, because we can all see his micropenis. So we're falling back on just blaming over 9000 shills.

you know we are an hilldawg board now, right?

Fuck off shill

>I urge all Trump voters to never vote again.
I urge those retards to suck start a shotgun.

No elimination yet dude.
Filter the noise. It can be challenging. But it is the only way. Remember to sage and collapse threads.
That rare good thread is the exodus point atm.

This. Literally this.

Fuck off vacation fag.

Today I realized how wrong I truly was. I understand now the powers that be hate this website because of the free flow of information, I didn't even believe in shills to be honest but today opened my eyes. I realized how manipulated I've been through the mainstream media, the internet social media (ESPECIALLY REDDIT), and my general nature to dismiss dissenting opinions. I want to say that I'm sorry. Manafort's charges are for crimes committed a decade ago, The Podestas are under the microscope, Trump doesn't seem affected at all, and Russia "hacking" and collusion has disappeared completely. To add to that it seems like more pedophilia allegations are sweeping hollywood and the entire establishment seems to be in total chaos. What is truly going on? What have I missed this past year? I'm not a total Trump supporter yet, but if the entire power structure and uniparty establishment is going after Trump he must be doing something good.

Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.

If democracy doesnt work then how do you explain Trump being elected? It is now that we must fight and protect what little democracy we have left.

OP is a shill SAGE

Dude, that pic, i thought i have read something about antifags sneaking over to syria to train with iss. Do you have any more info on that?

Why write an essay when #BlackLivesMatter#BlackLivesMatter#BlackLivesMatter#BlackLivesMatter#BlackLivesMatter#BlackLivesMatter#BlackLivesMatter#BlackLivesMatter#BlackLivesMatter#BlackLivesMatter#BlackLivesMatter#BlackLivesMatter#BlackLivesMatter#BlackLivesMatter#BlackLivesMatter#BlackLivesMatter#BlackLivesMatter#BlackLivesMatter#BlackLivesMatter#BlackLivesMatter#BlackLivesMatter#BlackLivesMatter#BlackLivesMatter#BlackLivesMatter#BlackLivesMatter#BlackLivesMatter#BlackLivesMatter#BlackLivesMatter#BlackLivesMatter#BlackLivesMatter#BlackLivesMatter#BlackLivesMatter#BlackLivesMatter#BlackLivesMatter#BlackLivesMatter#BlackLivesMatter#BlackLivesMatter#BlackLivesMatter#BlackLivesMatter#BlackLivesMatter#BlackLivesMatter#BlackLivesMatter#BlackLivesMatter#BlackLivesMatter#BlackLivesMatter#BlackLivesMatter#BlackLivesMatter#BlackLivesMatter#BlackLivesMatter#BlackLivesMatter#BlackLivesMatter#BlackLivesMatter#BlackLivesMatter#BlackLivesMatter#BlackLivesMatter#BlackLivesMatter#BlackLivesMatter#BlackLivesMatter#BlackLivesMatter#BlackLivesMatter#BlackLivesMatter#BlackLivesMatter#BlackLivesMatter#BlackLivesMatter#BlackLivesMatter#BlackLivesMatter#BlackLivesMatter#BlackLivesMatter#BlackLivesMatter#BlackLivesMatter#BlackLivesMatter#BlackLivesMatter#BlackLivesMatter#BlackLivesMatter#BlackLivesMatter#BlackLivesMatter#BlackLivesMatter#BlackLivesMatter#BlackLivesMatter#BlackLivesMatter#BlackLivesMatter#BlackLivesMatter#BlackLivesMatter#BlackLivesMatter#BlackLivesMatter#BlackLivesMatter#BlackLivesMatter#BlackLivesMatter#BlackLivesMatter#BlackLivesMatter#BlackLivesMatter#BlackLivesMatter
can get you into Stanford?
Truly, everything in American Colleges has been infested with Marxism.

No normie memes please.

Drumpf turned his back on America

I did the same thing except i wrote blacklivessplatter. Didnt get in.

How?

Guess you should go back to plebbit
>sage

>He bombed attacked Syria
>NATO is suddenly not obsolete
>She is not in jail
>Even worse relations with Russia
>Globalism isnt actually that bad
>Kike cock gobbling

Take your pick

Nothing has changed. Shilling is still a thing but mostly I think our soulless borderline sociopathic core of trolls has just gotten board and is trying to shit on Trump again.

check. praise kek

He's a traitor

Le epic meme XDDDDDDD
CALL REDDIT!

short story, mueller caught two trump aides and one of them is singing.

mind, trump lost the popular vote.

> (OP)
>Maybe the high schooler kekistanis are doing their essays and the adults are here for once
I'm a high schooler kekistani and trump is my president