Redpill your friends on the jews and their lies

As it's the 500th anniversary of reformation, don't let it go unnoticed. Redpill your friends with quotes from Martin Luther about the Jews. He was /our guy/

"The Jews and their lies": archive.org/details/TheJewsAndTheirLies1543En1948

quotes: jewishvirtuallibrary.org/martin-luther-quot-the-jews-and-their-lies-quot

"Accordingly, it must and dare not be considered a trifling matter but a most serious one to seek counsel against this and to save our souls from the Jews, that is, from the devil and from eternal death. My advice, as I said earlier, is:

First, that their synagogues be burned down, and that all who are able toss in sulphur and pitch; it would be good if someone could also throw in some hellfire. That would demonstrate to God our serious resolve and be evidence to all the world that it was in ignorance that we tolerated such houses, in which the Jews have reviled God, our dear Creator and Father, and his Son most shamefully up till now but that we have now given them their due reward."

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-fHmWcRZ72A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

He was not /ourguy/ cause his "96 reasons why" destroy whole continent and Christianitas idea - united, christian, white Europe.

>First, that their synagogues be burned down, and that all who are able toss in sulphur and pitch; it would be good if someone could also throw in some hellfire. That would demonstrate to God our serious resolve and be evidence to all the world that it was in ignorance that we tolerated such houses, in which the Jews have reviled God, our dear Creator and Father, and his Son most shamefully up till now but that we have now given them their due reward."

Your brain on religion

then why were we white for 500 years later....really makes me think

Be afraid foreskin munching demon, Christian Identity is on the rise

Just remind normie conserving Christians that the Jews killed Christ and continue to reject Jesus to this day. Sounds simple but the vast majority of muh Israel cucks are only that way because (((they))) have trained them to be like that. Christianity is anti-Semitic at it's core natural state.

" I have read and heard many stories about the Jews which agree with this judgment of Christ, namely, how they have poisoned wells, made assassinations, kidnaped children, as related before ... However, it all coincides with the judgment of Christ which declares that they are venomous, bitter, vindictive, tricky serpents, assassins, and children of the devil who sting and work harm stealthily wherever they cannot do it openly ... That is what I had in mind when I said earlier that, next to the devil, a Christian has no more bitter and galling foe than a Jew. There is no other to whom we accord as many benefactions and from whom we suffer as much as we do from these base children of the devil, this brood of vipers."

Fucking based

" Nor dare we make ourselves partners in their devilish ranting and raving by shielding and protecting them, by giving them food, drink, and shelter, or by other neighborly acts, especially since they boast so proudly and despicably when we do help and serve them that God has ordained them as lords and us as servants. For instance, when a Christian kindles their fire for them on a Sabbath, or cooks for them in an inn whatever they want, they curse and defame and revile us for it, supposing this to be something praiseworthy, and yet they live on our wealth, which they have stolen from us. Such a desperate, thoroughly evil poisonous, and devilish lot are these Jews, who for these fourteen hundred years have been and still are our plague, our pestilence, and our misfortune."

Based Luther was responsible for the hundred years war, division, mass death & destruction. He paved the way for the Islamic conquest of Europe. He is a great hero. Eurocucks BTFO

>youtube.com/watch?v=-fHmWcRZ72A
Fuck Nazis and fuck Commies.

>antient mystery schools
You're not wrong. But what is Talmud if not a book of antient mystery school, user?

Cool clock awan. What does the isis flag say in english?

You really think most people who are born into this world pick their religion? Most people are just trying to live their lives, trying to figure out just what the fuck is going on like the rest of us. You cannot blame millions of people for the actions of a few bad assholes manipulating things behind the scenes. Most jews probably don't even go to temple or whatever it's called, just like most people who consider themselves Christians don't even go to church.

False equivocation, the Jews are complicit in a worldwide conspiracy to dominate the globe regardless of their beliefs. Christians are God's humble people, Jews are the children of Satan.

>You cannot blame millions of people for the actions of a few bad assholes
> a few

are you serious?

>Most jews probably don't even go to temple

but they sure benefit from plundering our countries and sending american taxpayers money to Israel, and the Kosher tax, and muh shoah and the media narrative.

This

That's pretty anti-semetic

That was caused by Jews weakening Europes defenses and inviting mudslimes in, just as now

>the Jews are complicit
Really? All jews? Every jew ever in the history of the world are all working in unison to enslave humanity? Babylon is older than Judaism, anons.

Don't worry, I'm Islamophobic too shitskin

Yes, by the nature of their blood, history, and Identity they are complicit

Protestants invited the Muslims, they wanted to weaken the Habsburgs. In Hungary the protestants sided with the Ottoman Empire

If you truly believe that then you haven't reached the bottom of the shit pile yet. Because this happened once before already.

Your views are abhorrent to the vast majority of society

Sueleman attacked Hungary, they were not invited

Babylon was before the new covanent of Christ , which Jews reject

Your point?

>Babylon is older than Judaism, anons.

But it's the jews that hold those babilonian beliefs.

The Ottomans took advantage of local power struggles between royal families, the protestants supported the Ottoman Empire, and fought the HRE

>But it's the jews that hold those babilonian beliefs.
How could you possibly know what other people you have never met believe? Are you psychic? Do you really think most people take the religions given to them by their parents seriously nowadays?

What are you talking about Janissaries? The Christian boys that we kidnapped and forced to fight for Allah?

>muh enlightened moderate Atheist

kys along with the rest of the nihilists

>we
Shills running proxies, everyone. Every time. Also, what the fuck is a "Janissaries"?

Again, assuming you know what I or anyone else believes. Personal religion is the way, proxy shill. Organized religion can die in a fire. Doesn't mean you also burn the fools who were caught in it's web of lies.

Besides, the Jews held a disproportionate amount of power in the Ottoman Empire, they used them to enact revenge against the Christian's expulsion of Jews. Just as Jews use Muslims today.

X'D
Oath mate

well how could YOU know they don't? They were expelled from everywhere - do you think it's because all the people around the world throughout the history were antisemitic for no reason? Or maybe there are reasons to be antisemitic?

Jews spread the narrative that all the nazis were horrible monsters without a soul. How could they possibly know what Nazis were like if they never met them in their lives, user? Are they psychic?

> Do you really think most people take the religions given to them by their parents seriously nowadays?

How come Jews whenever get into a position of power bring along other Jews? It's not just about religion, it's about this mentality. They believe they're the only human beings and all the goyim should serve them and be their cattle.

Lutherianism confirmed to be the least cucked form of christianity.

John Zapolya approached the Ottomans and agreed to become a vassal state in exchange for support. This is a common cause for foreign intervention, a fight for the throne between rivals, sometimes even brothers. The losing one flees and seeks help from the Ottomans, Persians, etc.

Look up the barbarous history of the Ottomans

>web of lies
Deconstructionist atheism is riddled with lies and (((science))) that changes it's consensus ever 10 years. People don't want topical knowledge, they want eternal faith and purpose.

>crapalonia
>white

Again, you keep calling me an atheist. Not sure why.
>external faith and purpose
How about truth?

Sad story of a brotherly betrayal, an anecdotal tale nevertheless. The real story is how the Ottomans provided refuge for the waves of Jews that were expelled from Iberian peninsula at that same time.

>People don't take religion from their parents seriously.
>I'm not an atheist

Pick one

>How about truth?

That's only a matter of perspective.

This benefited the Ottoman Empire. The jews were also invited into England by the King himself

>That's only a matter of perspective.
This is how I know who you are. You really shouldn't say things like this if you want to effectively shill. Better bury this thread now.

>The eternal Anglo

Not surprised about that, England also warred against Germany and mainland Europe for centuries like the Ottoman. My point is the Ottoman were under the thumb of Jewry. Not Protestants

Great way to cop out faggot, yell shill and run away.

>truth is a matter of perspective
This is objectively false. And you call me the atheist?

Truth to a Christian is Jesus Christ, nothing else matters.

>Truth to a Christian is Jesus Christ
Exactly. What happened to it being a matter of perspective? Seems pretty cut and dry to me.

>To a Christian

Are you daft?

I'm a Christian!

Then we share perspective. You cannot expect the hordes of billions of non-Christians to share that perspective as well as they are not children of God.

There is no perspective you moron. Christ IS the truth. Instead of killing everyone who hasn't found the way, as you faggots are always want to do, you should help them find it. THAT'S WHAT IT MEANS TO BE A CHRISTIAN. Obviously you have no idea.

Yes, that's what (((they))) want you to believe.

Hail Martin Luther!
Hail Victory!
Hail Christ!
Deus Vult!

Now get the fuck out of here and shill no more.

Yes, that's what (((they))) want you to believe. I never advocated for violence, I simply advocate for awareness.

Hail Martin Luther!
Hail Victory!
Hail Christ!
Deus Vult!

Keep shilling for Zionism and pluralism through misinterpretation