TRUE CAPITALIST RADIO IS BACK - TONIGHT!

What's goin on folks??? Hahahahaaa

Are you ready for another edition of True Capitalist Radio?

Our favorite host with the most, Ghost, is back tonight after his extended absence. Who's ready?

gab.ai/PoliticsGhost

Other urls found in this thread:

gab.ai/PoliticsGhost/posts/13945467
blogtalkradio.com/ghost
gsradio.net/rense_live/rense_56k/top.html
youtube.com/watch?v=EvWHePYwC78
youtube.com/watch?v=rYJ2uJwpy-4
truecapitalist.wikia.com/wiki/Chronology
vocaroo.com/i/s1RkRKbNQYga
youtube.com/watch?v=fHrxTAHeN5A
blogtalkradio.com/ghost/2017/10/31/true-capitalist-radio-hosted-by-ghost--episode-501-1
youtube.com/watch?v=mW8W_Af-DP0
mega.nz/#!KwYywaSA!CzFBLJM0mBnbs-ki2wSMSc5dYURkZrO9q5spkuDiGv4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

fuck off ghost nobody cares

>"He's coming back"
>Says a Non-White White supremacist for the hundredth time

You got doxxed and you're just a crazy old man

About dammn fucking time you crazy amerimutt!!

I need ghost back. I cant take the am radio hosts in his timeslot any more.

Celtic is that you,you pile of shit?

the only redpilled broadcaster

Coincidences perfectly with Touhou coming to Steam

"Well the time it is coming for them to get a message of their own, Donald Trump is the ultimate punishment and WE ARE HIS FUCKING EXECUTIONERS, I think it's quite conservitave to say that Tens of Thousands of Men are anxiously awaiting for the words to fall out of the right persons mouth telling us the wait is over, and we can fulfill our purpose in life by competing to see who can kill the most Communist. We are not weak or gentle or unaware of what is being done to us, we are the same ruthless monsters who mastered the art of warfare before your favorite demographic discovered the wheel, but neither are we the dim-witted Communist Revolutionaries or the Islamic Jihadist you fight over today. We are a disciplined, calculating menace waiting for the time to strike. Luckily for us who are anxious for the chance it cannot be far off. We have seen Terrorism, Race Riots, False Flags and Now shots fired, we are not going to sit here and watch you topple an Elected President waiting to see what Democrats prefer to Democracy. We will smash, stab, shoot and bomb you in a manner that will make the Islamic State look civilized by comparison. We'll slaughter your males, rape your women and leave your children in the company of the pedophiles you've set free upon our streets. If anyone is going to impose an UN-elected Government on the Continent of North America it's gonna be us and the only thing we're going to be more liberal with is the fucking death penalty!"

Christopher Cantwell, Libertarian, Political Prisoner.

Chistopher Cantwell is a a very emotional man who loves his Country and doesn't want to see it destroyed by Communism.

He doesn't mention coming back

gab.ai/PoliticsGhost/posts/13945467

The NEW True Capitalist Radio avatar is up and official!

The come back show goes LIVE this Halloween night!

Ghost will rise from the digital underground this Halloween!

Spread it around like wildfire!

#Ghost

blogtalkradio.com/ghost

thanks m8. too early for me to read worth a shit

I would like to get him to read a series of twitter names that could be edited into singing a song like Fortunate Son.

He finally decided to stop bitching

oh man I hope this is real im legit fruitin up over here

i wonder what ghost will say about las vegas? probably faked just like the moon landing!

>Ghost threads are allowed
>I get a weekend b& because I make a thread of the more relevant Stormfront Radio w/Don Black show that's on every day from 9-11am on the Rense Radio network

It's on now. Listen Live!

gsradio.net/rense_live/rense_56k/top.html

Fat greasy-ass HAMMMMMMMMMMMMMBOOOOOOOOOOOOOONE

>karaszburger stops working for him
>has to use stock images now
kєk

>those San Hambonio moments in the show
As someone who recently got out of that spic-infested shithole, i felt for Ghost.

capitalist army is back?!

Troll him with ponies? how pissed will he be if we do it again after 5 years.

youtube.com/watch?v=EvWHePYwC78

I can't wait for ghost to return.

cans.wav

I'm going to be ordering him pizzas from every fucking joint in town.

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

I FUCKING LOVE TRUE CAPITALIST RADIO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Finally, you stopped being emo. You old faggot. xD xD xD

fpbp

new all time highs in bitcoin, Ghost.

where does it go from here?!

What time is Ghost on tonight?
>What time is Ghost on tonight?
>What time is Ghost on tonight?

I didn't know ghost was canadian, lol what a faggot

yay!

COCAINE

Someone please find out what time he's broadcasting.

>Our favorite host with the most, Ghost,
Fuck off, you fucking fuck.

>Ghosts & goblins

youtube.com/watch?v=rYJ2uJwpy-4

Just in time to troll him with Christmas music

If he doesnt talk about altcoins for an hour the show might be good. We should all call in

Who is ready for:

>"HAVE A HAPPY HALLOWEEN, HALLOWEEN, HALLOWEEN! HAVE A HAPPY HALLOWEEN! MEH, MEH, MEH, MEH!"

fuck off. ghost threads have been here for years. you nu-pol stormfags bring nothing but divisive shit, and are mostly shills or retards falling for shills. leave and take the meme flags with you

Sup Forums is a Ghostler board.

It's the best pro-white morning call-in show on the alt-right. Stop countersignaling and send your prayers to Don Black.

I don't think he's coming back. I expect him to tease it all day and then say some shit about Halloween and trick or treat and how he tricked everyone.

If I'm wrong, cool. Just remember not to give him any money if I am because he's bolted twice now.

BUY THE POSTCARD OR YOU'RE NOT A REAL CAPITALIST

He did kiddy art anyway, that shit was pussy piss.

Hey ghost whats up and suuucckk mmMMAAAHH DIIICCKK!!!!

He finna stole a laptop and found open wifi.

Emailed the artist behind his new avatar and the dude has no idea Ghost is using it and seems a little pissed about Ghost selling it on shirts.
Hambone blunder of the century!

Redditors and brony manchildren ruined true capitalist radio.

>stormfags
>nu/pol/
Civic nationalists are reddit incarnate

Anyone remember the melting pot of friendship video? That's what got me started on Ghost.

HAIL GHOSTLER

Why does he have a new avatar again? Didn't he literally just change it the last time he broadcasted?

nice deflection. pol is and will always be a based /xanarchy/ board. stormcucks fell for le edgy memes 3 years ago and worship honeypot leaders. It's a group of literal retards and shills, much like antifa

Holy fuck what is with that face? And he's even got a bowlcut too?

Christ almighty, how much autism is he packing?

>le 52% face

How did he get connected with ponies in the first place?

>hasn't even had his comeback show yet
>already pushing his dumb merch to sell to autists
He hasn't changed in the fucking slightest, has he?

He talked shit about bronies. They came and started to harass him in response. He sold them postcards.

Shit, I forgot he got doxed right before he took his hiatus. I'm starting to wonder if anyone is going to call up and say "Hey Jason, you gonna be at the Ticket Sports Bar tonight?"

Is that doxx even legit? This photo has to be decades old because there's no fucking way Ghostberg is younger than 50.

Woah woah woah, how'd he get doxxed? I always figured for sure it'd be Raidensnake fucking up somehow.

So his name is Jason what?

>A Cuck that loves rappers and niggers
Fuck off sjw ghost.

Gumroad started handing it out to people requesting a refunds. He didn't use the name Jason though, he used the name Rosanna Ruiz who just so happened to live in the same apartment as Ghost and was involved in an Antique/Cigar shop with Jason DeLeon acting as the owner.
The theory right now over at 170FP is that Rosanna is either his wife or a girlfriend.

Pretty sure it is, since if I remember correctly his avatar was used for advertisements for his bar.
If I remember this right, he was originally doxed back in 2012 which was why he left (some guys finding a flyer for a DJ in Austin was how it all came about). His name is Jason Deleon and he used to be a DJ, which is why he knows all those songs from the late 80s and the 90s. I think what happened more recently was someone managed to get a more recent dox and sent him a pizza during the last broadcast he did, which you can faintly hear during a part of it (Templeton barking, door knocking). Didn't know about this but that probably happened too considering both names can be traced to the same residences and businesses in San Antonio.

HAIL GHOSTLER!

MY NAME IS CLEVELAND BROWN AND IM AN EFFEMINATE BLACK

COCAINE

Well shit.

How long until someone calls in and just spams "JASUN" from Heavy Rain?

4:30 pm friend

HITLERS MEAT PLATE

truecapitalist.wikia.com/wiki/Chronology

>1999: Ghost affiliates with 'Jason' of Yahoo hacker chat (who apparently programmed the first ever hack for Yahoo). However this relationship degrades into a hacker war, with Ghost facing off against with rest of the chat group. Ghost hacks numerous Yahoo and Hotmail accounts, and assumes the identities of his enemies.
>'Jason' of Yahoo hacker chat

What the fuck? What's the source of this anyway?

This
>inb4 buy my autographs to ban someone

I still have that clip vocaroo.com/i/s1RkRKbNQYga

I think the most recent dox before the latest hiatus was because he described his wife's car and accident(mercedes and date range) and people went through police reports which are available online and found him.

he got doxxed?

my life has gone to shit since ghost left. i lost all my cryptos, got fired from my job and have been vegetating slowly gaining weight wanting to die. perhaps this is a sign.

Our favorite Angry Birds rejected character is back!

supposingly Ghost has black friends, mexican friends, yellow friends, jewish friends, friends of all colors, a true melting pot of friendship
im really looking forward to it

aww hell yeah. true racist radio

Anyone have a copy of episode 232 or is it considered lost?

>always talking about 80s/90s pop culture
There's no way he isn't

Who was the best troll?
youtube.com/watch?v=fHrxTAHeN5A

Here's the link lads:

blogtalkradio.com/ghost/2017/10/31/true-capitalist-radio-hosted-by-ghost--episode-501-1

is this the stale podcast that scams autistic bronnies for money?

Woooo baby
>cans.wav intensifies

HA HA HA HA WOO!!!
youtube.com/watch?v=mW8W_Af-DP0
Pretty exited for the return lads. True Capitalist Radio best Radio.

>Anyone have a copy of episode 232 or is it considered lost?
Did BTR take it down on Elcucksofaggo's request?
I got it:
mega.nz/#!KwYywaSA!CzFBLJM0mBnbs-ki2wSMSc5dYURkZrO9q5spkuDiGv4

>There's no way he isn't
All the data makes sense, but if it's really him, it's a case of huge face/voice mismatch. He sounded like an old fart even in 2008 when he didn't act at all.

>1:30 am
Could be worse. I'll participate then.

The artist who created the vector Ghost used for his shirt is filing a takedown.
Ghost has literally fucked up and he hasn't even started the show yet.

I've longed for this day this year

SHELBY FOOTE

Cheers m8

It and 433 are both removed, but that one is on youtube.

>but if it's really him, it's a case of huge face/voice mismatch. He sounded like an old fart even in 2008 when he didn't act at all.
Maybe he puts on the old man voice to sound more authoritative, after all he'd already been trolling paltalk for several years by that point

Source?

Messaged the guy on Facebook.

Not totally sure if neoliberalism and cheap products are the thing the culture needs right now

>mfw his sources of autismbux are getting taken down once again
I can already see him ranting about it later tonight.

oh shit its really HAPPENING

so go give "the culture" what they need. why the fuck are you in here crying as if its our responsibility to give "the culture" what you feel they "need"

Sorry, didn't know I criticizing others is forbidden. Great principle, when you think about it.

*know criticizing

apparently, "the culture" needs something, yet here you are arguing with me, in a thread about a podcast you don't like. quit wasting your time and figure out how to fulfill their needs, fruitbowl.

So pic related is completely wrong?

Alright, could be interesting.
Also checking those palyndrome digits.

Ghost being Thomas Albin has been debunked for quite a while now.