Why are Serbs so dark?

Forget about blonde hair, are there any people with brown hair in Serbia? How are these people ""slavs"" and not roaches?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Dn1HvYCiGMs
academic.oup.com/mbe/article/22/10/1964/1137872/High-Resolution-Phylogenetic-Analysis-of
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haplogroup_I-M170
theapricity.com/forum/member.php?763-Mortimer
youtube.com/watch?v=GxRlG5A6d0Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

serbs are slavs---- said no one ever.

Serbs are not from Europe. They all came all the way from Pakistan and then mingled with Slavs from upper regions and Illyrians, after that they started mixing with gypsies and armenians, and some time later turks muhdicked the shit out of them

Turkish rape babies

showing unemployed subhuman-looking people at a protest doesn't speak for all of a country. i know youre just the albanian from the other thread, but still.

Ok what about these ""people"" at a right wing protest?

WE

real balkanites are not wh*te
fuck wh*toids

/balk/

this

Explain to me this:

I have NEVER seen a Serb with light eyes.

Why do they all have brown eyes?

Note: I've been to "North Serbia" too. They all look like this

Because they are NOT germanic rapebabies

I never disputed Albos are roaches but Serbs had a reputation for being """slavic"""

Does this look slavic to you?

Serbs are Turks by blood. They were raped for hundreds of years.

This is from an oxford genetic study, it shows that Bosnians and Croats contain more Slavic and preslavic dna.

Turks blacked us,but we are slavs tho,since its not a race but linguistic group

TURKISH

RAPEBABIES

Wew talk about shitskins. They look exactly like muslims.

t. kike

youtube.com/watch?v=Dn1HvYCiGMs

don't be so mad, sing..
t.serbian/roach/nigger/~

WUZ

The answer is simple - Gypsies.

Serbia has idolized Gypsy culture for so long they incorporated it into their culture creating the cancer of turbo-folk.

Now we see the same effect of the Serbian phenotype.

Bosnians are turkroaches too.

Disgusting turk-bloods

No white european should mix with this

>Disgusting indian-bloods

ftfy

do something about it if you are so mad

my father is serbian
in winter hes whiter than my irish mother
in summer hes darker than niggers
can confirm questionable influences.

前刘海

would fugg left and mid

Poor, working on a fields or something. Sun is a bitch.

i ja famalam

кaкo мe пaлe нeoбpијaнe aзијaткињe

Because they're ćevapčićiniggers.

You can claim but it means nothing because I’ve posted an actual study showing their genetics.
academic.oup.com/mbe/article/22/10/1964/1137872/High-Resolution-Phylogenetic-Analysis-of

This picture is taken in Greece's Flisvos beach, at Paleo Faliro near Athens.
This is a gypsy, an iconic one at that. Serbia needs to kill gypsies, of course, instead modern day Serbia is too nice to even kill stray dogs.
Look, I'm not arguing or anything. Youre Albanian, I'm Serbian. Protip: Neither one of our countries are white. Whites are Northwestern Europeans.

>ubacim u google translate da prevede ćirilicu
>Albanian (detected)
haaaaaaaaahaaaha

koliko bih je serbovao ovom orkovskom kitom

Croats and Bosnians too look like gypsies and their women are coalburners

Croat women get muhdicked by niggers every summer

**he's a fyromite poster from balk**

looks fucking comfy
when i was a kid i made(scraped together) something like that to ride around

Northwestern Europe isn’t the only area with white people in it. If that was true then balkan people would also be white because they share similar genetic ancestors. Don’t tell other people they aren’t white because Turks raped your people and forever changed you.

None of that changes the genetics unless they breed with nigs for hundreds of years, but that already happened to the Serbs. Stay salty.

>zrće
stale meme

> he thinks google translate works whatsover

> I have NEVER seen a Serb with light eyes.

Because they aren't white. I have said this time and time again, yet there are liberals out there who will argue that they are actually white. Just lol.

They may be European, but they certainly aren't white.

Cute

пoвepoвao бих ти мoждa дa нe знaм дa мe paзyмeш бeз тoг cpaњa.

>being white is good
>the most mentally ill,weakest,cucked,laughed at race
hmm

The balkans are not white and a Danish man would look at you and see a shtiskin box head slav looking turk or the other way around.

and there it is
you played your hand too early kike

>whites are northwestern euros meme
stop drinking the jewish koolaid
"whites" encompass all Caucasoids and Europids.
skin tone is beginners racism.
grow up.

sides went to fucking orbit

10/10

Danish man would look like a little feminine bitch manlet next to a serb/croat/bosniak,just saying

I tend to side with serbs vs other balkans (except croats and slovenes who seem more euro to me) but there is something weird. Theres too many examples for it to be "cherrypicking"

nice try albanian nigger

One word: Turk'd

WE WUZ WHITE EYROPEANS N SHIET

To be perfectly honest, the pictures you're getting there are mostly from the south of Serbia, which got turked and is also infested with šiptars.
Serbs in Vojvodina are as white as any European

roll you coward

i fucking love it. Im keeping it. Thanks nigroid

I'm studying abroad now but back in high school (central serbia) at least 40% of my classmates had blue/green eyes. At least 20% had blonde hair and the overwhelming number (around 70%) had light to dark brown hair. Only 10% had a combination of non-white phenotype hair and eyes.

I've lived in many countries throughout my life and I would say serbs are whiter than meds on average and look way more slavic than turks/albanians.

but this is Sup Forums the truth doesnt meme as well. Also even nothern serbia is not as white as any other european, no balkan country is. theres a clear different between northwestern europeans and the rest of europeans (east, south and balk)

>Whites are Northwestern Europeans.
This. That's the orthodox traditional definition for it. Then there is racial hygienist position that extends "White" to Northern France, West Slavs, Balts and ethnic Russians, and a third - barely common "all European are White". The last one obviously being a form of civic nationalism under a hip brand

Can confirm. pic related is a serbian vlogger.

Typical servemongrel DNA. Lacks "South Asian" lol

Sure they are

>this head shape
You can't be more turkic than this

Fortunately for the rest of the world your opinion doesn’t change genetic studies. Pro tip, the genetic similarity is why balkans and scandis are amongst the tallest people in the world.
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haplogroup_I-M170

Truth.
Is that why they have talked of of breaking away?

>Caucasus

Your dad is Albanian lmao

Both serbs and albanians = caucasus roaches

i have an albo at work which look like your pic.

This. Pravi Srbi su žuti.

>Is that why they have talked of of breaking away?
I doubt anyone living there actually wants that.
It smells like some politicians stirring up social problems desu

bipedal Ottoman rape chimp

cpбијa дo тoкијa!!!!!

Convince me that the balkans are real and that they aren't a russian shitpost colony

I would consider Kostantinos Tsesaros white t b h

Same goes for Crorats, except northern Austria-bordering Kajkavian parts. Monteniggers and makipakis are out of question

>this guy i hanged out with
>moves to vienna
>balkan strasse
>never speak to him again

White serb here, I specifically left Serbia to get away from all the mountain niggers. Higher wages help too.

But Serbia is 99% black hair and swarthy people, and 100% crooks and thugs. Never looking back. Dovidenja, brate.

We should nuke all southern turks excep the Aryans

I predict 70% of all population has to go

Shit boys we've been found out

lol
He is a Serbian Gypsy
theapricity.com/forum/member.php?763-Mortimer

white race is a dying race and we will murder every white subhuman in Europe along with Serbs while singing Osman Aga

>>serbs
>>white

Really makes you go HMM...

youtube.com/watch?v=GxRlG5A6d0Q

J2b2, E1b1 and R1b have been found in the balkans predating the turks by millenia. The E1b1 skeleton found in dalmatia is 7000 years old.

This means that these haplogroups are indigenous and that those who hold these haplogroups cannot be rape babies.

Unless balkan people were raped by turkish women

Sort of correct. They actually came from Afghanistan (google Sarbani), mixed with Arabs on the way here, then Turks and Gypsies etc.

>White serb

oxymoron

he looks like an israeli

No one (except for the (((germans))) ) stands t*rks. it's easy to remove you before you get any actual power.

Leave roach boy

sho sho sho

>rapebaby talking about removing
WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU
I'm the BLACK TÜRK who was created by Allah (not Yakub unlike you subhuman) to destroy the white subhumans

and you were conquered by our hordes. Know your place rapebaby

Bulgarian here,moved away from that shithole,they are all black hairy manlets named Kamen,feels good to be among tall aryan gods now over here.Mersi bratko

WE

Go away, no one likes you, animal.

No matter the bantz between nations, everyone hates the t*rks above everything.

How does it feel when people move away from you in public, yusuf?

Bosnians and albanians are whiter than serv(u)s

Jesus you're pathetic. Walk out of your basement once in while. Life isnt exactly what you see on Sup Forums

Yet he's the most greek-looking person in this chart

All roaches

NiKo

Nothing triggers a non-white more than hearing he is not white directly, and openly.
If anyone think real whites appreciate balkan niggers, wogs, deformed looking slavs coming to their countries en masse then they are gravely mistaken.
The only reason they aren't saying much is because they are also being pumped with sand niggers and africans, which are even worse.
Same with here in the states, you can spot an eastern euro /wog from a real american instantly. The negros and the mexicans are just so bad nobody says shit about it.
The fucking brits voted Brexit over subhuman Bulgarians stinking up the place.
The red parts of this map are white people. Except for many parts of Northern Italy, thanks to southern italians moving north to live with whites and blacking the whole place.