Why do women act like the word "cunt" is more politically incorrect than saying nigger?

Why do women act like the word "cunt" is more politically incorrect than saying nigger?
Anytime you say "cunt" chicks act like it's the worst thing ever for some reason calling someone a "dick" is fine
This probably does not apply to Australians

i dont leave my house

do you?

Because women want to be treated like women without behaving like women.

>cunt
It sounds fucking gay to my ears. Anglos have horrible curse words.

I called my mum a cunt when she joked about me being gay infront of extended family members.

Not gay, just a shut-in virgin aspie and my parents can't see or imagine how they failed to raise me into a actual man.

stream that film, if you're so great!

Cunt is part of the Australian vocabulary now. I had kids come to my door for Halloween and when I didn't answer the door they just shouted cunt at the door

Because they are cunts.

Hits too close to home.

Reminds them that they are inherently worthless except as fleshy incubators for wombs.

I drop the c word on a regular basis when i parade around the house, mum couldn't care less and no I am not a bogan

They need to feel like victims.

I gotchu OP

pussy cunt

Because it cuts too close to the truth; they're magical princesses after all.

Anyway, what's up with giving a fuck about unreasonable things they say and do?

It really comes down to controlling men because at heart most women are harpies. Rather than have a laugh or take the piss out of someone when the occasion warrants, which displays a bit a wit, they resort to "well I never" harrumphs because they haven't developed well-rounded social skills to handle adversity. It comes from a lifetime of being patronised because she holds the idiot vagina pass and needs be supported, encouraged, and treated with kid gloves.

If women were treated in the way men treat each it would blow their minds.

because they know they offer nothing of value except a wet hole

All Americans do this.

Next time a cunt says it's the worst thing they've ever heard, ask them if their gash is smelly today.

The cunt is immunized against all dangers

We have the best swear words you snow dwelling spastic cunt.

I'm an Amerifat, and I regularly use cunt. Maybe it's a thing with college age kids, but I have even known women to pick it up as part of their vernacular. Although they still get rock in their pussy when you call them a cunt.

Cunt is a compliment in this country, pick up chicks by saying "hey cunt, can I tongue punch your fart box?"

Because a woman's entire sense of morality is based on what "society allows," so by saying something that everyone has agreed is "disallowed" you trigger the threat-detection portion of her brain. She doesn't believe anything other than what she sees reflected in other people, so when you say "cunt" you may as well be disproving gravity.
>B-b-but, you're not allowed to say that!!
It might not even ACTUALLY offend her as an insult, it's just the fact that you'd "say something like that."

My wife loves the word, she uses it all the time

Next time use moist cooze.