What's a respectable number of women for a man to have under his belt?

What's a respectable number of women for a man to have under his belt?

I'm saying 35.

I wanna ball out before I settle down. So far I only have like 4

27 now, wanna reach 35 before I'm 29

Fucking degenerate

>Your status as a man is determined by how many wet holes you've been in
VERY good goy! You really have your goals in order!

It's not a competition. Find someone to settle down with and have children with. I'm 20 and have fucked 140-150 and if I could unfuck some I would.

You are no different from a thot. As a matter of fact, you enable them. Stop posting any time.

his wife

I'm at 50, give or take. I don't know. I don't think you should be aiming at a particular number, you should literally try to fuck as many bitches as it is even humanly possible, otherwise you can't really call yourself a man.

just one, you are just one man, with one heart.

for a K-selected man, one.
for an r-selected man, as many as possible.

Did you photograph yourself and showcase it here? You're obviously into dudes.

/thread

stop stealing pics from /soc/ you asshole.
mods please end this thread.

Don't encourage this shit. I'm 29 and at 18, I've got a son I didnt want and two forms of HPV now.

If I could go back in time and be more careful and selective, I absolutely would do it.

gay. saged. fuck off to Sup Forums and never come back.

I'm 27 years old.

My body is telling me to bang every woman I see

Plus, it's completely normal and always have been to do this.

Only recent with the rise of the nu-male phenomenon did the average man's numbers start to dwindle in favor of Super Mario.

I have 4 women and one tranny. 28 years old. Most were hookers. Kill me.

I just dont care anymore. Still fighting against the inate faggotry but its a losing battle.

1, maybe 2 if previous wife died or turned out to be an abusive schizo bitch who is a threat to your or your children's life.

New Year Party's festivities don't count Mohammad

his waifu

fpbp

Wear a condom foo. Just buy a pack of condoms in bulk and store them in your car

Furthermore always take one with you if you go to a party etc.

Even if you're wearing shorts or something, or have a friend you're going with have one

>Not having sex with your waifu