>doesn't get shit on by libs

THEY CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH THIS

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=N5tvyBWx4A8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

please just kill me already, i just want to die

The Chinese are the jews of asia.

not enough peeps make noise about this.
I travel around West Africa frequently and these motherfuckers are like lice here. they're silently taking over the continent.

It's clear libs aren't anti-colonization, they're just anti-white.

Sjwism is already infecting China and they will have our problems in 100 years that we are dealing with now

What is this doco called?

nah they don't have freedom of speech. They won't let themselves be subverted. And especially if they see how liberalism destroys the west 100 years from now, they'll learn from it and adapt. The chinese are a passionless, insect-like species and they'll survive because of it.

>I travel around West Africa frequently and these motherfuckers are like lice here. they're silently taking over the continent.

Is it really this bad? I thougt they only sent their best and brightest to start things up, but now i'm worried they are flooding the continent with chinks.

Best and brightest for the west.

You can send your 90IQ people to conquer Africa.

They be steelin yo woman, black boi

>Watch African median IQ jump to the double digits simply for making blackanese kids when Europoors couldn't for the last 200 years. U dun goofed.

Well yeah, our men don't want to tap African women. If Chang and Zhou wanna get AIDS in Africa cause they can't get laid at home, that's fine by me.

source on pic: empire of dust:
youtube.com/watch?v=N5tvyBWx4A8

The movie is, I would say, pretty purple-pilled.
Does not hesitate to show the shitfest that is Africa, but does not go into "muh racism" either.

>Overtly colonizes Africa
Citation needed you fucking paki

Empire of Dust I believe.

>Blacks have no morality

That's rich coming from the faggits that sailed around the world selling drugs, slaves and weapons.

If blacks were smart and resourceful enough to do so, they would have too.

>tfw China will double Africa's average IQ

Except they do real work and build up stuff and dont ask you to cut off the dick of your children and dont cry victim ALL the time even when comitting a crime (diaspora chink kids that went trough jewish indoctrination at Western schools dont count).

Is that more or less moral than staying where you were born selling slaves and drugs to whoever sails to you? Weapons too except no-one really wanted to buy them.

>Blacks currently don't sell drugs, weapons or prostitution

Okay Jamal

They literally call the blacks monkeys. What more do you want?

>Selling slaves

Only Islamic empires did that and that was no different than what was going on when muzzies invaded Afghanistan.

>Drugs

Lol, no.

It would be nice if they could sterilize them.

>butthurt about bongs
>selling weapons is immoral because niggers cant produce their own anyone would want to buy
Do I smell some curry?

Do I smell a poo that's too scared to show his flag?

>Only Islamic empires did that
and African, Persians, Mongols, proto Hindus and almost every other Asian empire

>Persians

t.illiterate faggot that doesn't know history. Until they were Muslim, Persians were averse to slavery.

>Indians

Same thing, the caste system worked better.

>Every other Asian empire

Not really, not to mention their slavery wasn't hereditary. You could buy your freedom. Hell, even Muslim slaves could free themselves by converting.

>Snowniggers are literally worse than muzzies.

Name a better use for Africa?

Turn it into a massive farm instead of growing cash crops for snowniggers.

Have you read ?
To make Africa a massive farm you either have to colonize it or to send mass of volunteers to look after the manchildren.

When they get behind the wheel they think they are flying. So they are very ruff on the trucks and they are always breaking down.

>curry nigger with canacuck flag projecting about poo and posting with "his" flag

>t.illiterate faggot that doesn't know history
>Until they were Muslim, Persians were averse to slavery
>Same thing, the caste system worked better.
t.illiterate curry nigger that doesn't know history

>there was no real slavery
>but their slavery was okay for some reason
Really makes you rethink historical facts

Well, at least the "evil white man" isn't to blame.

Those niggers seem to not understand that white people can feel empathy for lesser races. The Chinese know better.

>Poojeet scared of showing his flag

Disregarded Poopinder. Either come up with some real arguments or fuck off back to your designated street.

>Expecting a bunch of illiterate people to act logically

Wow, it's like they didn't go to school or something.

The west had its chance but blew it with Rhodesia and South Africa. Now it's China's turn.

This can't be real. RICED

>the earth is flat
>actually the earth IS flat and poojeets dindunuthing you illiterate!!!
>c-come up with some real arguments against it or fuck off!!!

POO IN THE LOO

>Strawman arguments and character attacks

In the oven you go

Even a rat or a crow are capable of causal reasoning, this has nothing to do with litteracy.
And for someone who's so prompt to defend niggers, you seem kinda racist towards indians.

Shitlibs are China's best unwitting allies. They're busily undermining the West and paving the way for the Chinese millenium.

>make noise about one set of virulent subhuman replacing a less virulent one
Why give a fuck?
Africans could do with remodelling. From the genome up.

>Seem kinda racist to Indians

Telling Indians to poo in the loop isn't racist. If I pretended every single one of them shat on the street that would be racist. That being said, this is less about race and more about farming methods. If you took a nigger baby straight out of an African village and taught them in anywhere else in the world, they would act like the people they've been growing up with. That being said, if Africans weren't growing cash crops when their villages are starving they would probably be much better off in terms of mental ability.