14/88

We must secure the existence of our people and a future for white children. We must secure the existence of strong European Union for our white people.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=q5jVqOWioFo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Flag designed by a hapa subhuman Richard Kalergi

You can't have the racial laws and be a member

Southern/Southeastern Europe is European in name only

Fuck the European Union

Black people hate European Union. White people love European Union.

I'm white you fucking moron.
If you actually support the EU unironically you deserve a bullet to the head and a shallow unmarked grave.

FUCK OFF

How you are going to solve the Finnish question?

>t. soros shill
EU is keeping everything stable in Europe right now. No wars only peace. Economy is strong and growing. Everybody is happy except the eternal jew

I'm not sure where you're from. But I'm pretty sure we don't live under the same EU regime. If you weren't a brainwashed mongoloid you would have known that Europe has NEVER been worse than it is now. And that's because of the EU.

The EU fucked up the economy. And nobody is happy with the EU, except for the unelected cunts in Brussels. And wars coming. The EU is failing, and it makes me happy.

>Pacifism is good

Good goy

>Norway
>EU
You are shilling so badly that Soros shouldn't pay you anything.

Does anybody make threads on this board that arent bait/slide/shitposts/shills?

Nice proxy soros shill

>The EU fucked up the economy.
>implying the EU did pile up the Greek debts

Yeah, come in my thread

Show me your flag, traitor. I will bet my ass you're a brainwashed German.

And btw only SHILLS are calling other posters SHILLS. That makes you the SHILL.
This is not the only pro EU thread that is up right now.
Call me Soros as much as you want, only a shill uses tactics like that.

>Meanwhile among the deamons.

Maybe fix biggest problens first.

>Finland

My country is European Union. 99% white country. I love my white people. Stop trying to divide white utopian country into small, weak members. Fuck you jew

You got to try harder than this you fucking kike servants.

The EU is not pro white people. It's pro MONEY, pro POWER, pro GREED, pro DESTRUCTION, pro DEMOCIDE.

Read up on the subject and read about Richard Kalergi.

Fuck the EU

RESTORE NATIONHOOD
FREE THE ECONOMY
DEMOCRACY NOT BUREAUCRACY
EU IS A WASTE OF MONEY
TAKE BACK BORDER CONTROLS AND SECURITY
TAKE YOUR JOBS BACK

Divide and conquer. Your jewishness is coming thru your posts. No country in history has been richer than in 2017 European Union. People are with the EU. Everyone is happy.

>A union designed by Kalergi to create a mulatto slave race is going to be white nationalist

Lmao Euroweenies are pathetic I'm glad we're ditching them

>EU IS A WASTE OF MONEY
not for us

FUCK THE EU

youtube.com/watch?v=q5jVqOWioFo

>Thinking that Europe is the same as the (((European Union))), even though it's not.

Fuck off, kike. Sage.

European countries could work together in a loose free-trading, without having to handover €115 billion every year to be misused by a bunch of unelected, traitor scumbags pushers in Brussels.

Richer EU countries disperse taxpayers hard-earned money to be given away through corruption, inefficient farmers, or wasted in white-elephant projects like the infamous Reunion island motorway , a planned Indian Ocean environmental atrocity with an estimated cost of €133,000 per metre.

Governments would be better off keeping their money at home.

If youre so proud of your country why dont you show your flag you fucking faggot

My country is the EU. You should change your flag to the beloved EU flag also my brother. Nationalism in so 19th century. It's 2017

>People are with the EU. Everyone is happy.

Yeah, sure. Just keep lying to yourself... Your concept of a united Europe is failing. Your incompetent leaders who only cares about fulfilling their own selfish desires can't run a united Europe. It will never last. Incompetent, greedy, unelected, stalinist will never succeed in the long run.

Enjoy your shitty union while it last.

soros shills are in full force today. How much you get paid for your posts?

Svara mig på Norska broder, EU är på nedgång. Vill bara kunna referera till EU-flaggorna som kallar dig proxy

Show us your real flag you pussy. Calling me a shill or Soros doesn't help. If that's all you got, you have already lost. And you know it.
Hva er det du vil?

Unironically believing this and rocking a EU flag. Bait?
Definintely bait.

This disgusting failure of union must be abolished if the workers of Europe desire any real freedom. Autonomy of nations and peoples cannot be questioned nor removed, its inherit right.

Fuck the EU.

Takk, bara en snabb konfirmation att du er en riktig norsk.

Norway is not in the EU. Cry more because you are left out of our white people club.
Sweden is one my favorite members. Happiest people in the EU.

No, problemo, Svenson.

There are several Pro EU threads in the catalog at the moment. All of them claiming that the EU is pro white etc.. They're not even trying. I mean, do they really think we're this stupid?

stop, for fuck's sake, nobody's buying it

How many Finns does it take to screw in a light-bulb?

None, they hire Estonians to do it.

>EU is keeping everything stable in Europe right now
>it totally isn't the presence of nukes
you have no history
you have no culture
you have no land to stand for
you're just a worthless bureaucrat and the only thing you deserve is a public crucifixion

>denying that EU has long and rich history
>all this culture around Europe
>flag
>anthem
>money
>leaders
>strong economy
>rich people
>good food
t.soros shill who just wants to divide and conquer Europe

LOL the EU is killing Europe you dipshit

that's actually you.

"Norway is not in the EU" is a meme they keep telling us over here occasionally. But Norway's politicians have sold out to the EU a long time ago. Since 1994 Norway has accepted over 11 000 directives and regulations pushed by the EU. Out sellout politicians just keep saying "YES" to everything the EU tells them to. Norway has probably accepted more shit from the EU than countries who actually are members of the union.

"We're not a member of the EU"

Ok then..

>Cry more because you are left out of our white people club.

Do you really think you can walk right in here and say shit like this and expect people to believe in it? You suck at doing your job, or you're just a moron. I can't really tell the difference.

never thought I'd agree with a commie, are you a Stalinist?

>kike bureaucracy designed to undermine national cultures and flood them with shitskins
>white people club

>EU
>long history
kek
>rich history
rich in what? what have you bureaucrats ever done besides flooding Europe with shitskins?
>flag
I can wipe my ass with yours
>anthem
pure shit
>money
only kikes care about that
>leaders
you mean unelected parasites?
>strong economy
only for G*rmany and the French Caliphate
>rich people
you mean jews? didn't you say it whas a white men club?
>good food
kebab is not European
>>t. Soros shill
says the literal kike

>Since 1994 Norway has accepted over 11 000 directives and regulations pushed by the EU.
Sup Forums supports that and it was wise decisions from your leaders to be more united with Europe.

Good for the unelected leaders in Brussels, yes.

Good for the average citizen. Not at all.

>h-hey pollos, I heard you like 14/88
>EU is so 14/88 trust me guys
Enough for the day. You can come back tomorrow.

I don't understand why are you still crying. Norway is one the richest countries in the world thanks to being next to the EU. Why are you so aggressive. Is peace for the last 70 years in Europe not good for you. Everything is going so great right now and it should continue to go that same way.

I thought it was a joke at first. But it turns out there are like 5 "EU Is good, EU likes white people" threads in under an hour.

I wonder. I believe most are baits and shills

>thanks to being next to the EU
>what is oil
step up your baiting gane, Chaim

>>""(((European Union)))""
Just a tool to control you better, if you like it, the enjoy it.

Norway is rich, not because of EU. Norway would be even richer, if it wasn't for the EU. It's the same with other countries.

WW2 didn't end because of the EU. Hitler himself actually wanted to unite Europe just like EU is doing now. So in a way, you agree with Hitler.

>Everything is going so great right now and it should continue to go that same way.

I love when people say this. You know why? because when you think you've won the game, you're losing.
The EU is going to shit, and none of us can stop it. But it's a good thing. At least for the average citizens in Europe.

Yes Sup Forums loves Hitler and Sup Forums loves the EU.

Maybe if the EU was about this instead of letting in as much muslim scum as possible then it wouldn't be as bad

You're either unbelievably dumb, the biggest cuck I've seen or a shill.

There's no way ANYONE could believe that the EU, the organization working the hardest on replacing the native peoples of Europe with non-Europeans, is actually going to secure the existence of Europeans.

In fact, making the EU stronger will literally just make them genocide us even quicker.

Fuck the EU, fuck all EU supporters and fuck you especially OP, there's a special cuckshed in hell reserved just for you.

When the EU ignored Catalonia, they accidentally showed their hand.

They care about unity above democracy.

Fuck the EU.

Muslims aren't bad people. Europe has always had migrants. There is no reason not to like European Union. Brexit was a mistake and you know it.

>No country in history has been richer than in 2017 European Union.

Y-you're fucking rich goys! What more do you want?

Ok... First you say EU is 99% white and 14/88 etc etc

And then:

>Guys... Not all muslims are bad, ok? Refugees welcome, guys, right?

Are you even trying?

>Brexit was a mistake and you know it.
Britain knows what their doing.. They don't want to take orders form incompetent unelected "Leaders". Every country who's a member of the EU is getting the short end of the stick. And we're sick of it. And this is why you're failing. You're too greedy. And you ruined your own ponzi scheme. Way to go, you greedy fucking kike servants.

>says the literal kike

Says the literal kike. Also checked

EU is 99% this is a fact and that is why Sup Forums love the EU. Few migrants will be no problem to us and we can handle it. They are going to be benefit for our economy.

Why don't you go live in amerimutt land if you don't want to live with your white brethren

>Few

I don't know or care what this conversation is about and I'm not at all pro-EU but according to the Eurobarometer, Europe is 92% white. Not that it means anything, just merely stating something I know.

>pic related
yeah excellent chart and the facts really hurt those darkies little lying shitmouths and tard brains... problem is they all want the master race
That means they all are going for the whitey upgrade - hell they've made it a fucking international law the shitskins get to upgrade off whites and whites only

Shoo shoo jew

>if you don't support my kuke scheme to destroy European identities you're a kike!
neck yourself

This is my country. And I'm not leaving because some scumbags payed by Marxists in Brussels says so.

The EU should have remained a free trade zone. Fuck EU directives, fuck all EU politicians, fuck EU courts and fuck EU funding programs.

Sage. Fuck off and die. And take Merkel with ya, faggot.

It is. The EU funding programs in Portugal are a breeding ground for corruption. There was a guy from Coimbra who was responsible for the institution distribution EU funds in the center of Portugal. He denounced that QREN was promoting corruption in Portugal, namely because it was mostly politicians taking advantage of it. He was quickly dismissed. Google Norberto Pires.