WHY THE FUCK DOESNT HE FO SOMETHING ABOUT IT INSTEAD OF BITCHING ON TWITTER?

WHY THE FUCK DOESNT HE FO SOMETHING ABOUT IT INSTEAD OF BITCHING ON TWITTER?

HOLY FUCK YOURE THE PRESIDENT DO SOMETHING. TELL SESSIONS TO STOP BEING A USELESS SACK OF SHIT

>be 16
>"understands" politics

Because he's literally parroting unfounded Sup Forums talking points which have bubbled their way up through "alt media", Twitter, and his advisors.

He's spreading FUD, just like in his campaign. If he had actual dirt and not just imageboard rumors, he would get the DoJ on it.

He's the president not a fucking dictator moran

1. Everytime he tweets limp-wrist faggots in "HER TURN" t-shirts find themselves in a dither and start ranting about orange skin and small hands, further solidifying his support from people who hate limp-wrist faggots. Its a tactic, and it works

2. Any "swamp drain" move that comes from him or from a perceived lackey will just be discredited automatically by the aforementioned limp-wrist faggots (you) but he knows that the truth WILL come out, that it WILL hurt his enemies, so there's no need to really do anything except go check out those wall prototypes and continue trolling idiots like you via twitter.

the truth is that he is a mediocre

>He can't do something and shitpost at the same time

He's had 11 months to do something and no one is facing any consequences
Schulz should have been locked up months ago

Trump does not want to go toe-to-toe with the Deep State, so he just vaguely complains abut them on Twitter without doing shit to fight back. Does he realize that they want him out at all costs? That they will go after his family members and associates as revenge? That they will literally destroy him, his legacy, and everything he has built over his life to send a message to anyone else not controlled by them? Trump is boxed in and would be wise to fake a health issue and get the hell out of dodge. Nobody takes on the Shadow Government and wins. He should have never moved to Swamptown!

Slide thread, but I'll sage-answer anyway: the media is already floating the idea that Mueller was secretly a Trump operative from the start because he once worked for Republicans or something like that. It makes no sense, but that's the 180-degree turn they're going to have to try to make with their narrative. So Trump needs to look as not-in-control as possible, to make it harder for them to portray him like he's controlling all this. Even though he kinda is.

You know how you can spend a couple seconds watching the news and the anchorman tells you a carefully constructed destructive narrative?
Trump's our anchorman, and he's laying out a basic gestalt for his voters.
Also part of why the media hates him. He doesn't just break their narrative and subvert their financiers, he does a better job at bringing inside news to the public than anyone else.
Not just multibillionaire.
Not just president of the United States.
Not just a family man.
All three of them, as well as the world's best journalist.
Simple as that.

Fucking

ASS
N
G
U
I
S
HAHAHAHA

>president of the United States
>mediocre

TEN

FEET

TALLER

BEANER

FAGGOT

>IT WAS HER TURN

OH MY GAWD, SOMEBODY PLS DO SOMETHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! PLS

>surely the DOJ will do something this time, the trumpfag blogs told me so

>DO
This is not a tv series where the president works with a secret FBI agent to uncover a terror plot. Stop watching jewvision and go read a fucking book, at least once.

>the fence just got 15% more transparent

They're already working on it, shill harder

>bu-but prototypes

>Sup Forums talking points
You mean russian talking points.

Checks and balances you fucking retard. The president can't be the judicial branch

>haha they'll never build it
>start on prototypes to make sure it's effective
>h-ha it's j-just a prototype
>"muh"
Your scripts are getting old, and your tears are delicious.

He can't do anything other than desperately tweet about it because what he's saying is right wing fake news.

The truth is that Trump and his goons colluded with the Russians and Mueller is building up a case to impeach Trump.

All the Cheeto is doing here is trying to distract the public with other matters hoping they don't notice he's in huge trouble.

Sorry Juan, Looks like you are thinking about Pena Nieto.

>the truth is that he is a mediocre

Truth is that he pulled the presidential rug out from under a career politician and her former president husband despite a free pass from the press and bottomless barrel of money.

¿No tienes un muro para construir cabroncito?

the script is old because nothing has changed
>Mexico will pay for it
>now we can get the funding in the budget, genius
>those Republicans just obstruct
>we have pieces of a wall to test lol libtard

>who is obongo

*moron. Moron.

>Mexico will pay for it
Yes, through tariffs, cancellation of remittances. Also, the cost of illegal immigrant crime processing and tax evasion is higher than the cost that maintaining the wall would have.

The Feds spend 3 trillion dollars per year on gibs for old people and niggers, and the cost of the wall is literally less than 1% of the budget.

Literally every human being on the entire planet older than 5 years old knows his name and his face. A shitty president, sure, but all things being relative its hard to argue that he's generally "mediocre".

>TFW no rubles check

lol, it's never going to be built.
You faggots jacked yourself off when mulvaney had a press conference about repairing Obama's fence and it was pathetic

There's literally no reason to not build it except Dems want Mexican votes and neocon elites want cheap labor.

If the degenerates in Congress keep stalling it, it's not really Trump's fault.

It's not happening, trump knew it because his cult is gullible as fuck

>cult

I would like to have David Duke as President, but he couldn't get the support of normies.

I don't give a shit about Trump's Zionist fat ass personally, I just want his extreme nationalist policies to be implemented.

+$0.01 has been deposited into your account

shareblue payrate cut in half?

You think the President gets to actually make decisions for this country? ouch

This.

Trump is blowing smoke. If he had anything he would have the DOJ on it. He's trying to deflect, and nobody is buying it.

Yep

But that is literally what is happening.

Based President Trump is baiting the trap, niggers. Tick tock, brockboi pedophile kikeniggers.

I have to agree. I’m getting impatient with Trump and whining. I want him to be the guy we want and just blow them to smithereens

Have patience, user, and just wait for the faggot meltdown when he tweets his first presidential "MERRY CHRISTMAS FROM THE WHITEHOUSE"

I rather like the unfiltered content he says than a edited, agenda fulfilling exert, broadcasted by a msm outlet.

FUCK YOU CNN

>I have to agree. I’m getting impatient with Trump and whining
it took you this long to get tired of it?.....