What are Sup Forums‘s opinions on Article 155, and the independence movement in Catalonia?

What are Sup Forums‘s opinions on Article 155, and the independence movement in Catalonia?

Other urls found in this thread:

mobile.twitter.com/boldtpartners/status/925368352868102145
youtube.com/watch?v=EaCtst2E-SU
forbes.com/sites/mikeozanian/2017/06/06/the-worlds-most-valuable-soccer-teams-2017/#37436c2b77ea
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Yesterday, 62 companies moved their legal HQ away from Catalonia. It's 1.883 already!

I think we will hit the 2.000 mark this week. Even if the application of the 155 article guarantees the stability, nobody knows what will happen the next few months or years. Catalonia is not a safe place for investment.

You are showing it wrong: is not about how many companies changed legal HQ, but how much money those companies move. So everybody understand: less than 5% of all companies in Catalunya moved to this day, but they count >50% of the Catalunya GDP. That gives you a better perspective, am I right? Only companies with huge infrastructures too expensive to move and little family business remain.

You deserve something far worst than that.

The same way I feel about any communist Soros-funded secessionist movement under the fake guise of (((nationalism))).

the independence movement in Catalonia will be successful, but perhaps not right now... the idea is a federal European Union of regions and your nation (and by that I don't mean Spain) is going to give a huge helping hand to that

lol
mobile.twitter.com/boldtpartners/status/925368352868102145

>will be successful
Kek not a chance, catacuck

That's total bullshit, most of those HQ are nothing but a room and a phone. Factories and workers will never reallocate. Catalonia will become a state, and our companies will spread all over Europe and the world like Dutch Phillips or Swedish Ikea.

Let them do what they fucking want, seems to be the trend these days (not saying thats a positive thing but, hey), 60% want to remain part of spain, let them remain, if some people are really that butthurt, let them all move to girona, and they can succeed from there

Separatism is good, even if it's commie cuck seperatism.

Violence is always the default. If they won’t fight for it they won’t get it.

No fucking way, Catalonia splits all together, otherwise it doesn't make any fucking sense. Barcelona has to stop being s Spanish colony. Would you imagine half of England not brexiting and remaining in EU? Exactly, check mate.

>Factories and workers will never reallocate.

Existing ones will not move easily. Projects to build new ones will just choose another place if they find catalonia too unstable. Capital owes you nothing, bitch.

Leaving Spain is always good

Id fucking long for the day we lose the north, we wouldn't be leaving without those uneducated leeches, im all for progression

>who is Gandhi

Your own leader relocated, do you really think companies that just care about money won't?

Typical castiliancuck mentality. Ever thought that companies in Catalonia are there because they're the creation of catalans? You talk as if you're all useless wimps and need a superior being to do everything for you.
>p-please invest here
>p-please foreign companies move here
>p-please create jobs here
Grow a brain, create those companies yourself and stop depending on others to give you a favourable preference.

Catalonia is absolutely stable, unlike you guys we are industrious and smart pacific people and you know it. Madrid can go and suck a bag of dicks, most overrated city in the world built by fucking Castilian leeches and neonazi fascist apes. Spain without Barcelona and thief Madrid is even weaker than Poland, we'll secede in less than 10 years and Spain will be a wasteland, mark this words.

What the fuck is catalonia?

With these new elections coming Rajoy just paved a way to legitimate last referendum results. They will get the majority 100% certain, the spanish can't send buses of people to go vote there like they sent to protest against independence.

RIP Spain will not b missed.

Why do they want independence again?

in fact they could do exactly that, its just not worth splitting without barcelona to carry the economic burden, im not well versed, but i imagine barcelona is heavily pro spain

I fucking new it

Doesn't this hint at something? We are not just ruled by Spanish Erdogan, but Spanish steal all our money. Meanwhile, this apes lazy around, watch bullfighting and get hammered in the bar.

Dunno but the new elections will be weird. Rajoy's objective always was using the article 155 to dissolve the catalan Parliament and take over everything to spam spanish propaganda 24/7 until the election day and hope independentist parties don't have a majority again. Unionist politicians already asked Rajoy to do anything possible to ensure independentists don't win again.
The fact that the spanish goverment can depose a democratically elected regional goverment because they don't like who is governing and control everything to put there their puppets is crazy, definitely banana republic tier.

Barcelona is pro-Catalonia, the metro are not so much. But hey, we can kick those filthy immigrants, they're not catalan so who cares.

Agree. Rajoy is already spamming propaganda and fake news, that's all they do. We need to make sure they don't succeed at brainwashing. About the filthy immigrants, just the Spanish speaking the ones for now. The others might vote for independence ;)

Puigthemountain said that it was just a joke. He wants to go back to Spain if we promise not to prosecute him.

this fucking guy

Good simil, you'll equally assraped by muslims the moment you achieve independence.

You should go out more, Jordi

>everyone that doesn't agree woth me is not a real catalonian.

Nice genocide in the making you have here.

> proclaims the republic
> seeks asylum in a monarchy

that pic is from ... 2010? maybe?
Come on, they are even your police force.
Stop, you are embarrasing yourselves.

Oh, found it, fuck you:
youtube.com/watch?v=EaCtst2E-SU
Mossos dealing with red scum.

No, son, 50% of your GDP has relocated due to your memezing process. You cannot blame Spain anymore.

>50% of your GDP has relocated

>being this economically illiterate

Anything that fucks with the EU is exactly what the world needs.

Oy veyos.

Sup Forums won’t reconize Kikelonia

*recognize

Those are Spanish police hitting a disabled person and that picture is from this year ffs. Seriously stop it Manolos, it's pathetic.

if catalonia fags want to break off and be commies then fine. rev up those bread lines and don't come fucking crying to the rest of us when you realize you made a right proper fucking mistake instead of breaking off and embracing constitutional conservatism.

Google image search says it’ from 2011, you dirty liar

50% of our GDP nice joke, stock market and economy are different things. Look at all the companies Catalonia has: Bayern, Seat, Nestle, Basf, Volkswagen, Schneider, Cargill, Nissan, Lidl, etc. We own Spain lol, and this companies will always have their factories here.

A la presó tots els colpistes.

Bayern is not a company but a region of the Federal Republic of Germany.

They are in Barcelona because it is the first major city IN Spain when coming from there. Once you leave Spain, they will relocate to Zaragoza.

Stop coming here with your virgin´s dreams

The seditious Catalan leaders should be executed

Memelonia should be nuked
Captain Pokemon must be gassed

Here's a fair question. What is your equivalent as far as international company everyone knows that is home in Catalonia?

Yeah they have those but I mean ones that origin is Catalonia not one's with other origins who have places in there.

You're fucking retarded and never had a job if you believe foreign companies will stay in Catalunya if they have to deal with the hurdle of operating outside the EU, and lose the benefits of access to the Spanish market.

FCB Barcelona is the biggest sports club in the world, it has the biggest budget ever seen.
We export food goods (wines, coldmeat, nuts, olives, etc), millions of cars (SEAT, Volkswagen, Nissan, etc), international banks such as Caixa or Sabadell, the biggest hubs of Europe and top of the world (Amazon), prestigious brands like Freixenet, SEAT, Chupachups, etc.

>unlike you guys we are industrious and smart pacific people and you know it

Lol @ your identity supremacism

Well I guess the main issue is that there's the time gap between being independence and not an eu member and becoming an eu member so that's why companies want to leave.

Catalan will rule the world

>we're an independent nation guise!
>but I must flee it because the police of another country will arrest me!
Nice independence cuckalans.

MOLT HUNURAPLA

>FCB Barcelona is the biggest sports club in the world, it has the biggest budget ever seen
No, forbes.com/sites/mikeozanian/2017/06/06/the-worlds-most-valuable-soccer-teams-2017/#37436c2b77ea

>Caixa or Sabadell
Gone

>prestigious brands like Freixenet
Stays because of the 155
>SEAT
German company, you (((still))) have the factory

MUH CENTRALISM

Not the world but we'll rule the Mediterranean and the south of Europe once again. Hopefully we'll have a population of 30M by the end of 2030, País Valencià and Mallorca will definitely join us.

I think that retarded franconigger shit almost trolled Spain into a civil war for the lulz.

MUH PERSECUTED LANGUAGE

>Another autonomic elections results legitimatise a meme referendum results.
>and an illegal referendum
You Left Bloc people are delusional.

definitely troll

The facturation of these Spanish companies with HQ in Catalonia is what the independentists use to say that Spain takes money from them.

You can read Mossos descuadra under Policia and on the truck, Retard. Thats your fucking police.

Subpoena for Putschdemon

Like 27k $ would do any difference I don't like Soros or Catalunya but that can't have an impact

Stupid nazi the EU doesn't support catalonian independence not even any south American countries. Fucking Catacuck

Those are the Spanish police, otherwise you are Implying Mossos are not Spanish, therefore Catalonia is not Spain.

We get it, it's all part of your Lebensraum.

You are legendarily stupid don't compare this to brexit compare it to Scottish independence

What the fuck is a Catalonia and why should I care?

You shouldn't, the show is already over.

I'm so fucking sick of reading all this shit about a country that existed for the same amount of time it takes for some drunk sloot to get thrown off a mechanical bull at a redneck dive. Just start a /WGF/ - Who Gives a Fuck? General and contain this irrelevant shitshow. Jesus.

¡¡Volverán banderas victoriosas!!

I support Catalonia because it will weaken the EU. However, the fact that Catalonia is full of communists doesn't give me much hope.

We have 300 ukranian soldiers to bet the shit out of you, Jordis. Get ready.

STOP POSTING ABOUT THIS CIRCUS FOR THE LOVE OF GOD

the number itself wouldn't make a difference. However the fact that he's moving funds is likely to have an effect. his moving money around is enough to get people to start thinking.

Be careful with what you say about chad erdogan you filthy commie and don't dare to compare him with virgin rajoy