Take my sjw pol for school

docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeQ0dmddlqhpLXnYbVvTS-n85Gs_lxY9qnRNuLJeQUUD1-l-A/viewform

Please answer honestly! This is for my class.

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeQ0dmddlqhpLXnYbVvTS-n85Gs_lxY9qnRNuLJeQUUD1-l-A/viewform
docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeQ0dmddlqhpLXnYbVvTS-n85Gs_lxY9qnRNuLJeQUUD1-l-A/viewanalytics
docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeQ0dmddlqhpLXnYbVvTS-n85Gs_lxY9qnRNuLJeQUUD1-l-A/viewform?edit2=2_ABaOnudp0WHPVLF6Vty9ag7iDbT7rVTTGFIUszaD73KGXeJjz1TTMHmM4vfo4Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>sexism in the rock climbing community
What'll they think of next?

I'm the racialfluid 1100 Watt Cherry Red Toaster Oven with Flashlight and Egg Skillet. You're welcome.

nice virus

What fucking class are you taking that sjw rock climbing is a pertinent subject?

I unironically am an avid rock climber and any idea that there is sexism in the """community""" is total nonsense. The average rock climber is a hippie lefty, and there are many good female rock climbers who receive endless praise. This SJW cancer has to creep into every community and divide and destroy it, doesn't it?

most climbers i know are based. also many many good lady climbers too. lots of weed in the community but who gives a fuck, you should be toking in nature

Exactly, it's one of the most friendly athletic communities I've been involved with, you can start a conversation with anyone. Though after looking at this survey it is definitely geared towards women because of the stupid fucking implication that everyone blogs and posts pictures about each of their climbs. Women can't enjoy any hobbies for personal accomplishment - they only do it for the image.

>docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeQ0dmddlqhpLXnYbVvTS-n85Gs_lxY9qnRNuLJeQUUD1-l-A/viewform
filled it in and submitted. you're fucking welcome OP that was fucking retarded as shit

>humboldt
no dirty hippy

true about all the women snapping pics. climbing is pretty dope it inadvertently gets folks into better shape, more people should do it

I'm a 70 yo mutt, kindergender.

docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeQ0dmddlqhpLXnYbVvTS-n85Gs_lxY9qnRNuLJeQUUD1-l-A/viewanalytics

Kek

this

I shoad that fucking survey

Haave you tried non-progressive climbing?

Did I do rite?

I answered truthfully

I have no idea why I answered that poll

insensitive and racist as fuck m8

This poor girl sounds so enthusiastic. :( Why do u do this. :(

I didn't realize snowflakes climbed rocks

Can i write down tree climbing? You said to be honest... so do i?

>Humboldt State.
Not sure if I want to go there, or Chico

And if so, this is my complaint.

Speak up now or i will post in 5 mins

bump
i need answers

bump

Blumpf

Ok i done it.

>Latinx

Closed immediately.

Why is my thumbnail an intimidating dwarfman...?

Makin my day

that was more entertaining than I thought it would be

I put Other: on furniture

Women's and men's only climbs sound great, but I wonder which one SJWs approve of and which one they'd hate...

I'm guessing some bull-dyke that works at REI made this survey?

bump

docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeQ0dmddlqhpLXnYbVvTS-n85Gs_lxY9qnRNuLJeQUUD1-l-A/viewform?edit2=2_ABaOnudp0WHPVLF6Vty9ag7iDbT7rVTTGFIUszaD73KGXeJjz1TTMHmM4vfo4Q

If that is you OP i hope you get raped to death and thrown in a ditch

Is this too obvious?

Is there even a rock climbing 'community' up there? There's a couple places in the Bay Area but it's always roid freaks or faggots that also do yoga and women that go just to post it on Instagram

>that one guy who posted Moonman in the last one
Doing Yahweh's work, goy

CHOP CHOP CHOP CHOP CHOP CHOP CHOP CHOP CHOP CHOP CHOP CHOP CHOP CHOP CHOP CHOP CHOP CHOP CHOP CHOP CHOP CHOP CHOP CHOP CHOP CHOP CHOP CHOP CHOP CHOP CHOP CHOP CHOP CHOP CHOP CHOP CHOP CHOP CHOP CHOP

I'm literally shaking at this survey

Did i do it right?

god that is gorgeous work. dont see artist sig

the amount of personal info revealed troubles me. someone gonna start up prank calls PLA?