Daily Reminder

Having kids and a wife, no matter what age you are, is a complete waste of time. While you sniff shitty diapers i'll be on holidays on a beach fucking random young sloots and having the time of my life. Have fun staying with your wife and watching her turn ugly and smelly as fuck. If you want to, you can ruin her body even faster by putting a kid inside her.

>inb4 JOOS, WE'RE BEING RAIDED GOYS CTR IS HERE SHARIABLUE XDDDDDD

have fun being dumb wagecucks with your retard kids.

Other urls found in this thread:

zerohedge.com/news/2017-10-31/wacky-and-totally-unhinged-steyer-gathers-1-million-signatures-his-trump-impeachment
youtube.com/watch?v=Y1wALlfy07k
youtube.com/watch?v=sVXnoanopzA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>ooga booga muh hedonism

you're a degenerate faggot

Daily reminder that the slow burn of a virtuous life will always be more pleasurable than immediate hedonistic nihilism.

OP has made a wise decision in removing himself from the gene pool.

Besides removing the weeds, we need to cull the breed a bit as well.

>Ireland
Checks out.
You know, maybe a population decline won't absolutely destroy us, chances are, automation will take up the slack, but how do you deal with the fact that unqualified/less educated reproduce more, how is such a society to sustain itself?

a reminder that neither will be fulfilling and you will be afraid when you die either way

You absolutely shouldnt have kids. Dont do it faggot.

Getting married and having a child has given my life purpose, have fun at 40 preparing your noose because your hedonistic lifestyle has left you without meaning.

I already spent my teens and twenties doing that shit

unlike you I plan to live past the age of 35, so I need a plan that's a little deeper than "uhhhhhhhhhhhh just have a lot of sex I guess"

Wrong, moron.

You represent the idiotically selfish generation that will do nothing with their lives outside of petty self-gratification and die alone without reproducing.
I'm very pleased that faggots like you are willingly removing themselves from the gene pool. Thanks.

If you don't understand how important and wonderful children are, you're mentally very underdeveloped/stunted and you've got a long, long way to go. You're just as vapid and worthless as the dumb cunts you're fucking on whatever beach you travel to.

>sloot

Shut up Thad we know its . Good try

>t. Potatonigger too whiskey-dicked to keep it up long enough to procreate

>Being a childless cuck
Friendly reminder that if whites don't reproduce the world will turn into a shithole

>OP will remove himself from the gene pool
What a glorious time to be alive!

user, OP is Irish.
>t. Pic related

Get on my level.
I'm sitting here just finishing a vaporized whip of good indica, but in a couple hours I'll be taking my Ferrari out. The positions I have in different markets are up a few thousand today, whether I make any active moves or not.

I also have a wife and two kids.

And I'm Irish.

>I get to do whatever I want except fulfil my biological imperative.

Sounds puposeful, user.

Daily reminder that neither the anus nor the mouth are classified as sex organs

>tfw you live in a country that would benefit from shaving off a few million.

zerohedge.com/news/2017-10-31/wacky-and-totally-unhinged-steyer-gathers-1-million-signatures-his-trump-impeachment

>I dont want responsibility, I want to be forever a baby
You'll grow out of this

Lol. Funny stuff.

Not an argument

Whatever makes you feel better

Not an argument

Okay

Maybe it has given your shit, boring life purpose but if I had to wake up to the sound of screaming kids and the sight of my ugly old wife I definitely wouldn't be happy. Women are only in their prime for a few short years.

Who said I don't have plans?

>if you don't understand how important and wonderful children are, you're mentally very underdeveloped/stunted and you've got a long, long way to go. You're just as vapid and worthless as the dumb cunts you're fucking on whatever beach you travel to.

HAHAHAHAHAHA, I can almost smell how much of a pathetic, fat balding cuck you are. Fucking faggot.

Not an argument

You can have 20 kids if you want, you still won't be able to keep up with non-ehite birth rates.

Not an argument

Cool

I don't have caveman urges

Not an argument

The absolute state of Sup Forums

>You can have 20 kids if you want, you still won't be able to keep up with non-white birth rates.

Dude, it's not you against the world, you can't have more kids than all non-whites joined because its impossible for yourself, but if your people join themselves and increase their birth rates they can have a chance to surpass the non white birth rates, it's just a question of teamwork and effort, don't be such a pussy
>Hurr Durr it's hard so let's not try
Kill yourself.

Whatever works for you, ol' chap.
I prefer my wife and family, and seeing them all happy. I find it gives focus and drive to life. I have drank of the cup and played the game years back. Past a certain age it's just creepy and undignified, the bloke we all used to see in the nightclub that was just that bit too old and the girls would giggle at.

Go spend a bunch of time around a old folks’ home and see what life is like for the people with no families. You’re a child if you don’t think you’re going to end up there.

There’s something pretty sick when our society has convinced us that the most natural thing in the world, having a family, is a bad thing. Individuals are easier to control and have less resources, so of course it makes sense that they want you to be isolated.

>not an argument
What arguments do you even expect?
Yes, having a family costs time, money and energy - truly the discovery of the year. What we're all saying is that life without purpose or responsibility is not a happy life. If you don't grasp this concept then no "argument" will convince you

Follow your bliss OP
youtube.com/watch?v=Y1wALlfy07k

Joke's on you I'll hang myself before turning 40

War will solve this.

youtube.com/watch?v=sVXnoanopzA

>calls arguments non arguments
LOL

You're a disgrace to yer flag lad. Take your Guinness and potatoes and leave this country, never to return!

I'd rather have the time of my life when i'm young and let the last few years of my life be shit than have a shit time when i'm in my prime and have a slightly less shit last few years of my life.

Lol so because i'm not the slave of my roastie wife (getting married does actually make you a slave unless your wife is more successful and if that's the case you should just an hero) and I don't have to waste time and money raising kids it means I have no responsibilities? Wrong.

So this is the flag you're hiding behind today, huh?

How many kids do you have? Do you have any daughters?

Great plan bud, slave away your entire youth to support a kid so you don't have to go to an old folks home. Instead your kid will come by once a month maybe and spend an hour or two half assedly talking about bullshit counting the seconds until he can go home.
That's assuming your kid doesn't stick you in a home anyway because he can't be assed to empty your piss bottles which happens like 70% of the time

Pro tip if you make it to 80 you're doing it wrong

look at yourself. You're proclaiming the greatness of living a childfree, marriage free life on an anonymous image board ffs. If you're so sure of yourself why do you feel the need to come here and proclaim it?

that is, assuming you aint shitpostring

Looks like you are already damaged goods. Good that you were smart enough to terminate yourself out of the gene pool, thank you!

>Underage fag
srry m8, enjoy your ban

>im 16
you just fucked up BIGLY buddy
However, I wholeheartedly agree with the sentiment

Well said.

It's fun pissing off roasties and balding cuck fathers

There's still lots of time to grow up. What options did you pick?

Rip

>balding cuck fathers
I do not understand this meme.

Also, yeah, you're going to get banned lol. Download phantom vpn. Polish and Swiss flags are working.

And while you are dying alone rotting in a nursing home I'll be surrounded by my loved ones in my final days knowing that although my time is at an end I will live on through them.

F

I'll assume you mean school options. Just the sciences and history. But fuck me, half of history is EU shit ffs.

How long do you get banned for being underage?

>half of history is EU shit ffs
good God thats depressing
Ireland has a fine history in it of itself, fuck the fags in Brussels

I remember I said I was 12 once on Sup Forums and I got banned for a month.

oh it aint that bad then, thats the same as a violation of Global rule 1

MODS

I once got banned for 5 or 6 years, but I was only shitposting and roleplaying so I just appealed for it and they accepted it.

IIRC there are a bunch of studies that pretty much show that people with kids are less happy but it's because parental leave etc need to be properly subsidized

>life without purpose or responsibility is not a happy life
this is what we in the business call 'an opinion'

pretty good meme desu - this has worked on a lot of millenials. We need to bring back Project B.A.B.B.Y

> Travel around the world everyday with paid hookers.
> Always dead inside.
Good luck senpai.

If you enjoy sitting at a beach in Pattaya and fucking hookers when you are 50, more than you would visiting your now 20 year old children and following their life, then you are truly a sad fuck.

Hello shareblue

Btw you can't inb4 in an OP post. You'd know that if you weren't a shill.

K thanks for the blog post. Nobody cares. Saged

Link we up, gyoza.

>Getting married and having a child has given my life purpose,

So your life was meaningless before? You're pathetic.

>neither the anus nor the mouth are classified as sex organs

A hand isn't either but I love handjobs.

I can't wait to get out of my prime. The older I get I mentally give up more on other people, sex, expectations, desires etc. I can read books and explore the world. So much information to be seen and inner richness to explore.

I would rather adopt and help other people improve their lives , for the rest of my days.

Im looking forward to developing better ways to navigate this reality. I want to be comfortable with suffering and I want to see how far I can make it without dying. But I look forward to death too

>Getting married and having a child has given my life purpose,
A purpose that will be stripped away in a hat in the case of your wife wanting a divorce.

The minute your so called traditional purpose dies (aka the cunt files for divorce) you will be the one hanging yourself as you fucked yourself over and wasted time not on your personal mission but that of the governments.
>have fun at 40 preparing your noose because your hedonistic lifestyle has left you without meaning
By 40 i will either have died for my mission or have gotten so far into it that i am the top person).

Kys kid
Its ideal to reproduce when you're young and so is your wife, best probability of the kid being healthy, and you have the stamina to keep up with it.
Even if you get a divorce at 35 the kids will be old enough then to not be completely degenerized by the situation
You will have no legacy and will be shitting yourself in a bed with some lard ass nurse being your only human contact

Have fun dying on a hospital bed with literally no legacy and nobody who cared about you for the last 20 years.

I need children to extend my family line, yet at the same time agree generally with your statement. I'm 27 my friend has a 11 month old baby with his (now) fat wife and I couldn't handle modern domestic settled life.

Its so damn boring. Nearly all your energy is spent keeping your children alive. 99% of people completely abandon taking care of themselves, their interests or passions in order to completely re-focus their new "purpose in life" to care for the children.

Then their children grow up and move out, and the parents now in their 40s are left a soulless husk because in reality they died at 26 but won't be buried until they are 76.

>Ireland
>childfree

Thank god all of the smart potato niggers got the fuck out of that shithole.

Agree OP. Hopefully I have enough money by mid 30s early 40s to travel around and engage in passionate love-making sessions with underage boys.

Why does she have hedge clippers and a raft