Daily reminder that Assange is dead...

daily reminder that Assange is dead, that he hasn't signed his messages with his pivate key since the embassy / airport raid, that they faked a interview with CGI shortly after, and have been using his twitter account to idiots from realizing this

you owe him, Sup Forums, the great meme war of '16 was won mainly thanks to him, and you let him down

shame

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2q9HUcFM2H0
youtube.com/watch?v=Kkx9_jf3FXw
youtube.com/watch?v=b4jRDdKZ-t4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

unless he appears i will believe he is dead

he already did appear a couple of times, but due to all the shit that happened prior to it we can only assume its a poser

assange is dead

He's fine, Paco. Worry about your own country.

RIP
F

Truly he's in a better place now.

Link to cgi interview?

>implying it's not illegal for anyone but CNN to read wikileaks

yea sure.. link faggot.

makes it easy to spot LARP's when people use this dude as a reference. like hurr der assange is gonna substantiate my claims.

F

didn't he do an appearance at the embassy?

do we have an explanation for that? a double?

Am I just misremembering or some shit?

>be don lemon
>be self hating hungry nigger
>fucked megyn kelly after sharing a hotel back when she still worked at fox news
>see megyns face all beat up by her husband because he knew she fucked some one
>be scared
>pretend to be ghey so your dick isnt cut off and shoved up your own ass before some one stabs you in the side and fucks the wound until you die
sometimes i almost feel sorry for him.. almost

source for those appearances?, I still hope he is still alive, or at least we all know now not to use meme tier encyption to deliver information, that's how he was easily singled out

he gave a few speeches from the embassy not long ago your retarded newfags

look it up, I don't feel like spoonfeeding faggots

youtube.com/watch?v=2q9HUcFM2H0
not sure if this is the right one. the video is gey, just skip forward to get to the speech clip

I heard Assange was an alien from Inner Earth. No kidding.

youtube.com/watch?v=Kkx9_jf3FXw
heres a better video

It's bullshit. Retards call it CGI because of the transitions between cuts. Like sometimes editors use fade ins / fade outs but in the interview they used some morphing effect and low iq brainlets such as OP interpret it as CGI.

This. Anybody got those screenshots of blockchain user? Because that was the realist shit I ever heard, gave me the shivers

RT has a shortened interview and the quick cuts in video give him double eyelids or something

What are you talking about dude he had a legit interview with a well known Russian political reporter on their 1st channel a few days ago in his room in the embassy, I watched it with my own 2 god damn eyes.

His sacrifice will not have been in vain. Anyone who has been paying attention can see quite clearly that big things have been happening behind the scenes. Just wait and see what comes of the Mueller investigation

>Assange is dead
>no deadman's switch release

Yeah ok OP

I heard he grew up in this Australian cult. "The 28 children she kidnapped, fed LSD, and raised as her own in a secluded property called Uptop."

>what were the massive DDOS attack the very same day the raid took place

burger begone

Your system is gay.

Hmmm... You know a little too much about the specifics of his case.....

Don?

Not dead, he was kidnapped from the embassy and taken to a black site. Most likely will die there.

>does balcony conference
>people still think hes dead
saged, this thread deserved to be pruned

It's strange how his behaviour has changed completely since the embassy/airport raid. It is most likely a double, who has supplanted him.

nice try trump shill but this board decided long ago assange is a traitor and that takingg emails from russia for blumpf deserves the rope

THE REAL DATE IS AUGUST 6TH 2017
THAT IS WHEN THE @WIKILEAKS WAS COMPROMISED AND STARTED HERDING SHEEP TOWARDS @JULIANASSANGE
THE ACCOUNT HAS NO BLUE CHECKMARK, YET THE ORIGINAL WIKILEAKS ACCOUNT DOES
UNTIL THE BLUE RHOMBUS BULLSHIT TURNS INTO A CHECKMARK THAT IS NOT A LIVING PERSON

The raid was almost a year ago. And he appeared on the balcony about 5 months ago, speaking for about 30 minutes.

The only reason he went dark and continues to allow these conspiracy theories to exist is because he knows how publicity works. He wants people to continue obsessing over him. Why? Because it keeps Wikileaks relevant, and it makes sure their leaks continue to have an impact.

he was out on the fucking balcony 5 months ago

They haven't gotten to his lieutenants and pretending he's alive is incentive to draw them out.

>he refuses to match his private key, exactly after a massive DDOS attack and raid on the embassy and airport, he then went MIA and shortly after a random burger "journalist" scores a private, in person interview with an obvious CGI puppet, all for publicity

eat shit moshe

Oh, it's this thread again. I better check what Wikileaks is releasing. Must be something good!

Get fucked, CIA faggot.

Daily reminder that everyone in fuckin' Mexico is a retarded little faggot motherfuckin' subhuman cockroach piece of filth that needs to be tortured out of existence as painfully as possible.

Fuck you, Paco, go fuckin' make me a burrito and then mop up the bathroom, or I'm gonna fuckin' kill your entire god damn family and upload the fuckin' video on theync.