Hey Sup Forums

i´m from Colombia this country full of drugs and niggers anyone has any questions?

what is your favorite food there?

>>full of niggers
no, you sad everything..
\thread

Fuck off reddit
t. Also from a country full of drugs and niggers

mmm i guess lechona or empanadas
lechona is like a pig full of rice and meat
and empanadas is the same shit but instead of a pig is like a taco

are you white?

ever seen a lynching?
I've heard from my Mexican friend that Colombia is cool, compared to the other countries in S.A.. is it true?

How's the border with Venezuela?

>lynching
yeah, when someones steals something in public he would probably die in the next minutes i have participated in some of them
and yeah sure colombia is cooler than a lot of other s.a countries

How are your people reacting to venezuelan rapefugees?

a fucking bridge corssing a river there are two lines in each side one is for people with documents and the another is for those who don´t have documents but if you don´t you can pay some money to get here or there

nah it´s ok they are like our "brothers" or some shit like that the only problem is that some of those bitches come to steal and kill

Seems you're getting the nigger refugees. We are getting the "white" and educated ones because of the price of the plane ticket required to get here.

Montreal fag here

Why do the vast majority of spics newcomers we got these past years are Colombian and why do all of them only hang between themselves and then complain they can't learn the language ?

yep they just cross the river ilegaly and the worst thing is that our goverment support them and gives them things like education health and stuff like that for free

because we are fucking lazy and i think they are scared of being away from their country

How's it goin colombro, wish I could find some águila beer here. I loved my time spent in Colombia, 10/10.

>some of those bitches come to steal and kill
have there been any cases of that? can you link me some news articles?

Do you lynch because people are poor (and that makes stealing unforgivable) or because the thief is like a "traitor" to the Colombian people and traitors must be killed?

kys

What's it like making a living there?
And what's the best place to live?
Also, are cartels still the biggest problem/corrupt law enforcement?

post qts

We lynch because its the propped response to dealing with armed niggers and rapists.

But, im not ok with every lynching, sometimes people go crazy and exceed force and justification, like that youth that got both his hands macheted off for stealing mangos. Thats not ok

Why do you call people paisanos so much?

I understand, thank you

Why do you guys come to Costa Rica? We don't have many niggers but we have stupid spics playing to be narcos and our country is going to shit in so many ways I don't know why would you like to come here. I mean is not as bad as living in some arabic shit hole but still.

Colombia is a perfect example of social darwinism. Only the strong can remain there. Venezuelan “refugees” have no chance so they need to resort to prostitution or selling coffee on the streets after going to medical school for 10 years.

Weak colombians escape to cuck nations because populations there are not used to dealing with them. This is why we are blacking antofagasta too. This will make chile stronger in the long run for example, so dont complain to much costa rican, you will get the nationalism without having to deal with islam.

You should all thank colombians in this continent

What's your favorite fetish?

send drugs plz

Cuck nations, I don't like the term but might be right. Our country has accepted immigrants for many years (Nicaraguans most of them) giving them all on their hands or not even trying to apply our laws to them that as I see we are almost giving our country to them. It is ridiculous how many immigrants you see in our streets selling shit (which is illegal) but our police officers can't do anything because them they are seing as the bad guys.

As far as my experience go all the Colombians I have known come here and get jobs so they contribute to the country, some less than others but at least they do it.

About the nationalism maybe it will start to go rise now that Trump got elected and so on, since a lot of Costa Ricans do like the republicans or the way Trump does some things but at the same time our most important colleges (which are state funded and therefore public) have A LOT of leftists and pseudo anarchist so our newer generations will be our great obstacle.

We have freedom of travelling for other american nations, the only ones that make a fuzz about it are the gringos.

Yeah I know. But one thing is traveling and another one is to become a leech on the country you are "visiting"

how much does blow cost you and how fire is it?

Your predictions for Seleccion de Colombia in WC 2018 in Russia?

Yea i got one. Are you a niggah boy?

I use to live in Bogota in the wealthy bricked centers. What a fucking shit hole user, it was ridiculously cold and despite owning a pent house, the building manager never repaired the hot water heaters or elevators so constant break downs were expected not to mention it was the 90s so it was very turbulent and violent time, if the mestizo filth learned of my true identity I would've been kidnapped and held for high ransom.

Ey marica como estas?