>AG Sessions speech@JFK Airport to Port Authority 10/27/17
youtu.be/GnoATqajiBM

INSPIRATION
>Trump Triumphant
www.dailymotion.com/video/x4ulway

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

shareblue.com/ta-nehisi-coates-masterfully-destroys-john-kellys-racist-nonsense-with-actual-history/
youtu.be/He4eTjVPuvE
youtube.com/watch?v=64mWOoj68qo&feature=youtu.be&t=235
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Say it with me /ptg/:
Trump is F I N I S H E D.

>appears

>DID TWO THINGS
NANI!??

>appears
nice reporting there

>Taliban control more territory in Afghanistan ever since 2002 - at least 54 districts, @SIGARHQ reports

I'm surprised they still use Kelly for anything after his Civil War comments

TURMP JUST TWEETERED THING

>weasel words
>appears to

Every time a Jew tells a lie, it's like this.

what's the basic gestalt on this Carter Page character? i've missed how he's exactly involved in everything, but i know he's an original character in the saga.

A fuckton of injuns and small pop.

MAXIMUM

>C O M F Y
>O
>M
>F
>Y

I heard "BING" in my head when he booped the Minion's head and burst out laughing.

pic related is the author of that article.

i don't get it, what is this trying to convey

Based /sg/pedes can handle it.

THAT SPAMMING FUCKER GOT TO MEET HIM FUCK THIS WORLD

I wonder if that user died in Irma.

>You're gonna grow up to slaughter heathens, aren't you, son?

The dino kid running after he got the candy was funny as fuck with that costume.

>Finished
Eating breakfast?

I did.

Alright faggots what are the talking points for today?

Syria is a bit far away from Afghanistan, user

Don't forget to vote on November 7th Virginians

>appears
What did he actually say

Not after the Taliban are done with it.

>son says he dressing as the savior of the white race for halloween
>sends you a pic of him in costume
>it's this
>what do?

Ta-nehisi Coates destroys general Kelly

shareblue.com/ta-nehisi-coates-masterfully-destroys-john-kellys-racist-nonsense-with-actual-history/

>tfw Melania will never be spooked by your costume

>M'LORD. I HATH TRAVELED FROM AFAR. I AM READY TO TAKE JERUSALEM. DEUS VULT.

He said the same thing as Shelby Foote.

youtu.be/He4eTjVPuvE

Thanks famm

>leave Afghanistan
>it falls to the taliban again

>wake up
>trump is still president

it's never gonna sink in is it

What do you mean?

>toothpaste
>lies
>links to shariablue
so much wrong with this post

Nothing, they're back on the same bullshit in the board, playing Christians against each other, baiting with ideological talk, "you're a jew" or a different kind of semite/shitskin.
Concern fagging and hit and run baits.

"After being force fed their ninth consecutive nothingburger, the zombie horde calling itself the democrat party remains ravenously hungry for brains. Unfortunately, none appear anywhere in sight."

DIsavow

I love when Steve Sailer calls him Teh-Genius Coates

Kid's real face was scarier than anything she's ever seen.

>bend her over
>lift up skirt
>save white race
>?????
>profit

>
that's the thing. /ptg/ doesn't have "talking points". that is a leftist invention.

>let's get out story straight before we go out and lie to everyone

this board just revels in the constant winning and eternal butt hurt of you shitlibs. now fucking dance for me, slave.

Protect FLOTUS! I've seen enough hentai to know what a monster does to a woman!!!

Daily reminder to work hard every day so you can afford to smoke weed and play videogames in your off-time. The benefit of working hard is having the money to afford quality entertainment.

I truly pity the retards who start families young. Imagine not having the free time to play Super Mario: Odyssey or to watch the latest episode of Rick and Morty!

pedoposters OUT

Donelda Trumpette

Reminder to PA Anons
Scott Walker is our man for the 2018 Governors Election.

>Businessman
>Now member of PA State Senate
>Wagner is a major supporter of Donald Trump.[10]

>in 2017, Wagner referred to billionaire businessman George Soros (a U.S. citizen since 1961) as a "Hungarian Jew" who has a "hatred for America."[10] He further clarified his comments by saying: "Look, He (Soros) has spent a ton of money playing in Republican races everywhere. He has supported a very radical agenda.He was a big supporter of Obama and Obama set this country back eight years.I think everybody's getting their knickers around their ankles over this and there's no reason for that." Wagner said that Soros was born in Hungary and was born a Jew. "If he was Catholic, he would have been 'a Hungarian Catholic." There was nothing offensive meant by that," Wagner said.[14]

SEND TOM WOLF PACKING!

No we didn't.

> her

how can white men even compete?

I never said your son was underage in the scenario

>tfw there are human posters on my board

Not so comfy.

>getting this triggered by pedos
>on Sup Forums
Hello new friend, lurk awhile

I dont consider myself mgtow because i dont need a faggy support group like alcoholics anonymous or anything.

But ive always had a hard time with getting girls.
I dont want to settle for ugly or fat chicks
Since i am bad with girls, it will be impossible that i could somehow have a hot girl stick around.
And me going out and trying is such an exhaustive endevour, mentally and emotionally speaking. I have a fragile self esteem and it just bothers me too much to get rejected. I stew about it for days. I really really try to get out there, talk to girls, try all the advice out there and after all the wasted time, energy, emotional expe diture, i just have nothing to show for it. It just seems like a big waste of time for me.
You either have "it" or you dont. You know the guys im talking about, they lose a girlfriend and the next day they got 3 girls just hanging off of him. And i just dont have "it" and you cant fake it either.

Also, at least my experience, ive never seen a guy be happy due to women in the long run. Either the break your heart, divorce, or you grow to hate them but you cant leave cause it would be too costly. Never seen a guy have a girlfriend that seems to genuinely care about him and try to be a good girlfriend. Its all about what they can get from you and it has very little with who you are as a person.

And yeah, obvious if i had "it" i would date, marry and have kids. But I just dont so i just avoid trying to push that boulder up the hill.

I'm pressing F for you user.

TUCKER NO!!

> armed militias comprised of civilians taking back parts of their country from foreign occupying forces and proxy force
Ftfy but it's all semantics at this point

Last post I'm making because I don't want to spam. As I said, I tried shaming myself into helping myself for years and it never works. Maybe that works for people, but not for me. Hopefully I will get off the pills eventually, but only time will tell.

Stay true.

>other anons are identifying who they want as their more local politicans far in advance
Good, I hope more do this, even better if you know who you want to win your specific primarys

"It should wrap up soon, it would seem that they're towards the end of the witness pile, and I don't know how much longer it can possibly go on but we're in great hopes that it wraps up. It is very distracting to the president, as it would be to any citizen, to be investigated for something while at the same time trying to carry what the president of the United States means."

How come trump fags are so fucking retarded?

Tucker sends back the letter with a brown shit stain smeared across it.

I bet she opened the door, got on the floor

You

I WAS OUT DOIN STUFF

WHAT TWO THINGS DID I MISS

Is this actually Shapiro's sister or are anons memeing?

Have

To

Go

Back

Wow they really did twist it around.

its fake

>theyll call me ben

anyone who isnt a retard can see the difference. its wishful memeing at best. huge titties tho

>minion poster
OH FUCK

So what will be Barron's costume?

The "it" is just self-confidence.

Get triggered user.

We should all work tirelessly to get a list of "Trump approved" GOP contenders.
Trump most likely won't compose a list, so we will need to.

It's the only way we can have his presidency be effective is to put American-firsters in as many positions as we can.

>Keep up the tweeting.
Is Preet /ourguy/?

No. I remember minionposting, but wasn't sure if there was any purpose to the zoom in.

He'd probably just send a picture of himself doing the Tucker face.

Lol im so glad Trump fired that overrated Schumer-agent

>this triggered
>two words
smug

MAGA Force soldier.

Why is that subversive sandnigger not deported yet?

just be yourself.

Dems aren't even sentient beings really

Haven't seen you in a while minionposter

how've you been

A JOKE TO THE WORLD
youtube.com/watch?v=64mWOoj68qo&feature=youtu.be&t=235

Reminder that Coates didn't feel any sympathy for the first-responders killed on 9/11 because

>dey be smashin' muh black body an' shiet nigga

Trump will fire mueller after tax cuts go through. I really can't wait for this shit. We either put our foot down to these pussy pedos or we go the way of the roman empire.

I dunno there was a minion poster/meme sometime back, never played much attention to it.

>To give you a taste of how it played out: Nan Whaley, the mayor of Dayton, boasted that she organized a lawsuit against the drug companies that have sent opioids into the state.

>Joe Schiavoni, a state senator from the Mahoning Valley, replied that “it will take years and years” to see those lawsuits through to fruition, so he proposes to spend 10 percent of the state’s general fund on fighting the epidemic.

>Connie Pillich noted that, as a state representative, she pushed legislation to make it easier to track pill mills. “We have to come down hard on the pushers and the dealers — put ‘em in jail — but we can’t do any of this until we restore local funding to police departments that are on the front line,” she added.

>Betty Sutton, a former congresswoman, faulted President Trump for not formally declaring a state of emergency last week because that would have made more money available to states. “Nothing stops a needle like a job,” she said. “We have to go at this with every resource we can muster, because our future depends on it. This is our hurricane.”

all the Ohio Democrats are copying Trump
they're all also avoiding talking about Mueller