Wow

wow

Other urls found in this thread:

nydailynews.com/news/national/louisville-article-1.2987011
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

wtf I'm fucking retarded now

>tumblr intellectuals

Sup Forums has never interacted with a black person irl so this is literally an alien concept to them

We should meme this as the new blue/black-gold/white dress

They both gon be giving dat good succ in a decade or too

they could just roleplay albanians
would be the same

iki go kys ;3

HOLY SHIT I CANT EVEN TELL THEM APART

If they had interacted with a black person irl they'd be dead and therefore unable to post here, so yeah duh idiot.

Is there something im missing here? both kids are white i cant really tell them apart.

They'll be able to tell who's who on parents night

Is this the humor thread?

Nahhhhh.

This is true for me at least

I saw a black guy at the grocery store once, checkm8 faggot

>not raising their child to be a racist

horrible parents

kek

Cute.

>Doesn't realize that racial IQ differences don't really show up in childhood.

Bullshit, I remember thinking black kids smelled like stale piss and they literally acted and looked like monkeys

One word: Powerful. Racists BTFO again...damn.

I don't get it, what's the difference between them?

Why would he want it removed, he looks fucking built!

Are they twins?

The black kid on the right its too happy.

AROUND

I lived in the south growing up, lots of niggers all over the place. I went to an all black school for a year, stinky niggers, terrible people, SAD.

Awesome! Since these two kids are getting along we should let every brown person in.

1 (you) = 1 prayer

i hate when liberals/conservatives pretend race doesn't exist

One jumps higher and the other one reads, writes, and can do subtraction.

Next-level virtue signalling

>BLACKED

God the kid on the right is so ugly

How will we know which one is being opressed?

i was on jury duty and sent one down, fuggen hoodrat turned up in his remorseless gold grille and sportswear, dumbass

Why do niggers smell like pigs? Like every nigger, and their women have bodies as hard as a mans

I can't tell the difference. All I see are Americans.

Growing up in Brussels made me racist Kek it's the exact opposite Whites that don't encounter multiculti are way less racist i say less because everyone is racist

you cant un-see the niggers nose

dog bless xD

I can't tell. I'm color blind. I have transcended in my level of humanity that I don't see the color of people. People tell me I'm white but I really don't know.

I got black cousins since aunts on both sides are coalburners, check and mate nigger

love trumps hate, dont be racist. these cats get along, be like them

I've interacted with gypsies so I imagine it's not that much different.

damn that is one ugly little nigga

wow i literally cant tell them apart

>my six year old son tells me he made a new friend st school
>ask him who it is
>tells me it is the black kid
>i start yelling at him and tell him that they can't be friend because blacks are dangerous
>he gets upset and starts crying
>tell him that when he goes back to school he has to tell the black kid that they can't be friends
>the next day get a call from the school
>my son told black kid that he wasn't allowed to be friends with blacks
>black kid told teacher
>teacher called home and my wife answered
>now my wife is mad at me and told me i "corrupted" my son
>she has been staying at a hotel with my son for the past three days
Am I wrong for doing this Sup Forums? I thought it was pretty reasonable. Also how can I make my wife and son come home?

I live in Brampton, Ontario, try again.

fuck a niggress so they know you arent racist anymore

All my friends are black. They let me listen to the racist shit their family says in the comfort of their homes, its really a hoot.

The only reason I’m here is because of interactions with them you fuck.

Pretty touching story actually:

nydailynews.com/news/national/louisville-article-1.2987011

What little white kid wouldn't want their very own slave for christmas??

What’s wrong with having black friends?

The black guys I know are by far the most outgoing and funny, they’re great to be around

Got to school near sacromento. Everything is usually fine till they start doing that group chimpout thing and it worries me

I've interacted with a shitload of black people.

Some of them are okay, some of them I really like. But they are certainly not our equals.

I also don't think UK has nearly as large a problem with lowlife niggers than US does. Our niggers our a little more civil.

True.

birbs are /ouranimal/

One word: lame. Anti-racists: zzzzzzzz

You're an asshole.

no way that's disgusting. I've been trying to convince them that there is nothing wrong with racism but they won't listen to me. My wife says thing like "they aren't all like that". I tried sending her FBI crime statistics but I doubt she even looked at them.

Go back to the_donald immediately.
>OMG BLACK GUYS ARE SO COOL THEYRE WAY BETTER THAN MY WHITE FRIENDS THEY ARE SO MANLY

Yeah the white kid looks soooo into it...
>but mommy I don't wanna look like a nigger
>JUST DO AS YOU'RE TOLD OR ITS THE 12 INCH DRAGON FOR A YEAR!!

this

If you shave a cat it's always white underneath that fur except panthers.

In the professional world, its hard to shake hands with them. Instead of a simple handshake, they want to do a fist bump into a high five/handshake combo that white people are not genetically programmed to handle.

I grew up in the hood. Niggers are sub-human savages.

I'm here because they bullied and beat me throughout school

Ive become racist through being around blacks. The most redpilled man I ever met was actually a black ex cop.

only inbred white trash live in the hood with niggers

Those haircuts are not the same.

Once they hit puberty, they'll stop being friends. How it always works with nogs.

t. best friends in elementary school were a blonde huezilian and a black kid. Still in touch with the BR, but we stopped hanging out with the black kid during middle school. Last I heard, the black kid knocked a bitch up when he was a sophomore in high school.

I AM BLACK, NIGGA.
>inb4 56%

Idk they look the same to me

Underrated

Shut the fuck up faggot.

>Tfw dad told me as a child "I don't want you hanging out with that black kid
>Mom gets angry at dad
>Turns out dad was right as he ended up getting in a standoff with police in his late teens

WTF is this???
Explainer pls

Sup Forums is a Sakamichi board. Get the fuck out.

THIS IS RACISM
THIS IS PROMOTING COLOR BLINDNESS
FUCK DRUMPF

back to your trailer park shithead

Update
I just got off the phone with my wife. I told her once again that I don't want our son to associate with blacks. She started yelling at me and said that I need to be "more tolerant". I got mad and called her a nigger lover. She hung up on me. I called back six times but she won't answer.

b8

not always true, I sound like a white boi in a black mans body and all my friends are white/asian

probably working on her divorce papers

guilty?

lol
i'm in Canada quite a bit for work like right now.
Canadain blacks are completely different.
they do regular work and shit like everybody, and talk normal English, and hang out with whites and other race people.
How the fuck can they be so different from blacks in America?
Explain that shit.

Crap wrong post. Apparently I couldn't tell the difference.
This is underrated.

of course there are outliers. I'm unironically friends with a Jew from Idaho even though I absolutely despise kikes. I'll hide him in my attic.

U DIRTY PAKI.

BRAMLADESH

I grew up in Niggerdelphia. I wish I was fortunate enough to never had interacted with niggers...