Be prepared for the largest raid ever against the left

Nov 8th would be the date when the full operations would start. I work in a company that just got a huge multi million dollar contract (400 million+) to fight against the lefty propaganda. The instructions target a lot of lefty sites in order to influence opinions and bring a 180 degree swing in general narrative, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Reddit etc are in the radar. FB, Twitter, Instagram are expected to be impacted hard with many accounts (both new and old) who'd bring attention against the leftist agenda. Reddit which is a site with the system of upvotes and downvotes is expected to do a complete reversal, We have specifically targeted a few default subs like /r/politics, /r/news, /r/worldnews,/r/pics that we noticed have a high impact. According to our calculations based on our understanding of the reddit algorithm, we expect a top left leaning post that is normally expected to have around 20k upvotes to end up with less than 1500 upvotes. And the right leaning posts which normally have a peak of less than 6k upvotes would hit close to 25k. The comment section would be affected too. Expect to have 15-25 users to prey on each of the high visibility comments.

Bullshit

This operation would last for about 45 days to 2 months, We imagine this time period would be enough to have a permanent impact.

i need a job, please hire me. i will submit my resumé detailing my previous shitposts in the general elections and before

The faster we get rid of Trump, the better off we'll ALL BE.

And why exactly are you telling us this, got nothing better to do?

The roles which are responsible for posting are mostly outsourced or get paid crap. You also need to actually attend your 'call center' to register on the payscale timesheet,

His hiring "professional" shit posters you oaf.

No worries. Once you feel the noose lay rested on your shoulders, it would all end quickly.

godspeed user

Screencap my post and archive this thread,

Here is the sha 256 hash so that I can identify next time by giving the key to the hash:

a4814f420f57f42654a0653041b764c48ec01275124ea9723790b43da7ec4288

Weirdly I can actually confirm we work for a firm in London but our start date for ‘narrative’ is nov 6. Is it staggered across a few days? (Our side of stuff is mostly pundits for news channels so expect there to be some form of news which pushes the agenda I guess)

so its basically shareblue then,but for the right?

sounds gay

Is this going to just be a shill operation for neocon values, such as die for Israel and the Yinon plan? Because that’s not a viable solution. That’s not what anyone wants to replace (((communists))) with. America FIRST or nothing! No Israeli policies, no Saudi policies! If you can’t promise that then I want you to fail just as miserably as the leftists eventually will. The strong side of the deep state hides behind that elephant of yours...as if these monsters had the whole thing hinging on Hillary. Ha!

LARP

>Bullshit
this.
kikes have been investing millions of dollars into Sup Forums and got no where. Supreme Kike Soros 9000 is throwing 18 billion in lefty psyops campaign.
good Meme come from the heart, not from Kike money

No, we already have the shitposters. Well, not quite shitposters but rather hundreds-thousands of people who have been trained. They may not be the good at shitposting but they can follow a live talking points while posting like normies

That’s not what our end it. It’s about something which is going to occur which requires commentary & public opinion is expected to do a right turn due to the issue.

well more and more people are waking up these days. Albeit way too late.

nows the time to do it.

Our firm only supplies pundits in the UK so I wonder if it’s happening here and then expected to push elsewhere. I’d be interested to hear from OP assuming he isn’t lying.

>a huge multi million dollar contract (400 million+) to fight against the lefty propaganda

So...fight propaganda with...propaganda??

kys.

According to the purge worldwide sosach has a 0.1% influence on total anihilation of Florida. Nuke the swamp will be particularly on Nov. 4th. Check the DEMS.

Sounds hilarious but still a LARP.

You have no idea what you are talking about. With 18 billion dollars, he can just buy off every popular right wing site on the internet including brietbart, infowars, gatewaypundit. Sup Forums can be purchased for chump change (probably less than a million dollars or two). He might be rich on paper but he absolutely cannot afford 18b on an ops like this. The 400 million funding we got was from investments made by multiple billionaires.

About fucking time the right got onto this shilling shit. Some of us here do it for free, although not shilling, because we genuinely believe it.

Good thing you have a source to counter all their bullshit right here.

>That's literally how it works you delusional fuckwit

I'm working with others doing this in a grass roots manner. How do we get some of dem monies?

Nov 8th is too late, the US and half of Europe will be under communist rule by then.

pic related

Looks like our clients are sick of the leftist agenda. I am glad that my own agenda aligned with my company's for once. The end game is to create a stigma against being lefties. We have observed that the demographic belonging to 30 plus are hard to influence but those from 18 to 25 can be done so easily, Those are our target group.

Why don't you post proof or just fuck off

Thanks for the heads up senpai.

no, ((YOU)) have no idea what oyu're talking about.
Kike synases are easy to spot. They're batshit insane (logic) only works on weak people that are too =insecure about their skin color and gender to think rationally. They prey on people weakness and use their strengths against them. Very effect when they get to you early in your life, but about as durable as a clay pigeon against a .45 when held up to rational scrutiny. Kikes can buy all the websites they want, although even they arent that retarded. PHP scripts are easy to write and websites easy to market, especially with a loyal fanbase. If soros bought Sup Forums and infowars, we would notice, and make another website. noone thats not a retard would invest millions of dollars on a worthless scrap of code just to push kikery that will get noticed right away

We have our heads up our arses here. A minor news story once in a while of someone hacking a billboard, but really nothing to see apart from some ego driven cave dwellers reeeing at everything and others trying to larp themselves into existence. Sad!

LET THE SECOND MEME WAR.....BEGIN

Use this as ammo its strong

I repeat: How do we get sum dem monies? We are organized working with campaigns already, and linked into the top of the MAGA movement. You want to succeed it need to be genuine.

What's a meme? Asking for a friend.

Not worth it unless you are from a 3rd world country honestly. They can't work from home, Their pay is shitty (10-12 dollars per day for the posters)

>when you spend $40 million to understand the importance of fpbp.

Oh wow I want to be part of this! Here is all my personal information so you can give it to the lefties! Sigh..... Hurr durr I gots 18 triwon dowas Im gonna spam lefty sites and have an impact on faggots....

just outed urself fag.

400 million*

I've been waiting for this to happen.

I'm in. Lets win this shit.

>mfw we will be stuck in between two rival groups of paid shitposters, all arguing their scripted talking points like robots ----------->

I don't understand

Let's make low T- score memes. Lefty = Lower tetosterone= cucked fairy

This operation isnt for Sup Forums though.

Poos can shit in the street but they can't shit post online. Pay for shit and you get shit. Also, fug da'sheeoit.

Based in London...... Pay is in US dollars...... hahahahaahaha right......

Now Im waiting for some 'news' blog to pick this up as fact here in a day or two and write a whiny article how Nazis are attacking poor innocent minorities.

Also muh RUSSIA and DOLAND BLUMPTTTT

>We imagine this time period would be enough to have a permanent impact.
>We imagine

Not even close. You may have an impact in this time period, but unless you have some research showing otherwise I don't see how this will have a lasting impact beyond that

Same concept applies anywhere with a comment section. Get in first (or at least early) to get the top comment and determine flow of conversation.

Do it this way and you will fail like the lefties. Need to be organic and legit. You make it third world plastic and we will throw it in the trash. Plus we don't like the idea of you outsourcing our jobs to the poos. Sell off our memetics and like dolph said, "We must crush you"

They get talking points and instructions on what to 'like' and what to 'dislike'. They can't type whatever they want. They need a lvl 1 approval at the bare minimum. Their user accounts would be randomly audited by a few employees who are native speakers

Your digits might be nice but your plan is shit tier. You will fail if you try it this way.

You're trying to sell us /ourshills/?

Our research shows that most social media activity is done by youngsters who just follow trends. Two months of time is enough to leave an impression that the left is not 'cool' or something you want to associate with.

Sooo like ShareBlue for the right? Sounds like more Ghey spam ruining the internet.

It's "I must break you" you fucking mong. I agree with the rest, though.

larping faggot, no. no. and no. God you fuckers are dumb. Nevermind. We will do it ourselves. Your better off spending that money hookers and blow.

I will crush you.

pure Bavarian pheno biatch.

>Was under the impression this was the case anyway

November: THE REDDENING

This isn't my plan. I can't change it either sadly. These are instructions from the top along with my own understanding of the situation. What should matter finally is that Nov 8th is when the lefties are going to get fucked up

Sounds good, so how do I gets dat gibs me dat 18 billion fo ma hookas and blow?

Proof?

nope. you will never have the success that one week of this board does. Burning monies on poos. y so dumb. god who pays u idiots? Oh that's right ((()))

Its Jeb... lol Please clap.......

Why tell us then ?
Why do you accomplish by that ?
>Our research shows that most social media activity is done by youngsters who just follow trends
If not LARPing tell us about that. That looks interesting.

My dream job

>T. Leftist LARPING as a Republican.

Save this sha hash:

a4814f420f57f42654a0653041b764c48ec01275124ea9723790b43da7ec4288

I'll post again with the key to the hash, updates and proof. I am still paranoid but I couldn't keep this news to myself

Fuck off faggot. This shit is gay when Sharblue does it, it'll be just as gay if you do it. Don't fight fire with fire, put it the fuck out with water or sand.

so how do you get this job, i'm qualified

what

Wait, you don't know? Aside from the bots, it's just me and you here, buddy. I've been quite enjoying our chats, actually.

fuc off leaf

honestly the best way to subvert and control the right would be to just send a few BTC to everybody on here to stay out of it net time theres an election
otherwise every scheme, plan, attempt at subversion, every footnote, brainstorm, action etc will crumble to dust. its not people youre attempting to beat, its the natural order of the universe

this

Reddit is censored from within, not just from users are mods. it's a compromised organization. Don't waste your money and time. Just let it go the way of the dodo. Don't reward conde naste by making the door better

You sound like a college educated idiot. After 2 months pass, reddit and all these other holes go back to the lefty narrative, and now it's cool to be left again.

Besides, 2 months is no time at all. I think you're larping or just sliding, so in going to sage in all fields etc.

Mostly, it's just that nobody wants to see your shitty corporate memes.

yes me too
also checkd

OH SHIT IS IT ABOUT THE PODESTAS???

So, what you are saying, is that the Meme War never ended? And that actually, it is just about to begin?

you did not get 400 million you stupid fucking retarded larper. large projects of the kind you discussed aren't going to exceed $5m. a fucking upboat farm like you describe in op is maybe a few thousand at most for a clueless buyer.

get a clue about the subject matter before delving into fantasy writing you worthless faggot

shills not even trying anymore

its always been on since the dawn of time. This fag works for them and like everyother attempt they make it will fail. its up to us and us alone lads. "Aint no gods out here to save you, just you, me and a murder of crows waiting to pick our dead bones"

Better get control of as many mod positions as you can. Look the old cabal scandal from before gamergate: that's when the let began doing what you're planning to do.
Personally one let it go, focus on Facebook and Twitter, and since mind control world on these dolts, use Instagram and hashtags and reprogram then with imagery

Based on the number of SorosBotd, Meme War 2.0 has already commenced if you haven’t been here last weekend.. It was a total shill shitfest w/ non stop slide to bump threads.

(we were the volunteers, the next wave are the draftees)

Basically, the youngsters control the internet. See the comments on fb, youtube, reddit or Sup Forums? 85% of the activity is done by those under 25. The people also happen to be quite impressionable. They follow whatever is cool at the moment. There are many tactics to change their perception with varying degrees of immediate effectiveness and duration. Counter circlejerks for examples, are highly effective but they dont last long. These can be used when time on hand is short. Redpilling on the other hand takes a lot of time but it persists for a long long time.

When you guys begin project bluebeam, we here will undo any bullshit you try. Your flatearther test was a failure: you realize their all joking right? Nobody is actually a flatearther.

They would just buy out mod accounts obviously and make them sign NDA's.

This will be obvious. Probably more so than ctr and shareblue.
Also, get me in the screen cap.
This will be used against Trump as proof there is fake users, paid for by rich Trump friends to push fake news.
We got Trump elected without this. Just stop.

you can't quantify wut we do. it is literally majik guided by our deity, who represents primordial chaos as a mechanism of change, you are playing with fire and you will get burnt. kek willz it.

We already have our guys as mods. But they don't do anything big at the moment. Their duty is to lower the morale by removing the posts or comments of the leftists here and there. The real coup would start next month but in a way that it would be perceived as a natural progression. Before that, /ourguys/ are gonna throw a tantrum at the lefty mods who are also our people pretending to be powertripping, It's a psyops really if you look at it.

Explain