>acceptable tier
Geographic location
>Shill/retarded tier
all else

>He uses a flag that doesn't mean anything

God-Tier:
Geo flags

Good Tier:
An-Cap, An-Com, Confederate, Nazi, Fascist, White Supremacist, Templar, Muslim, Jihadi, Gay, Communist, NazBol, Communist, Gadsden, Black nationalist, Democrat, Republican, Pirate, Hippie, Tree Hugger

Cringe Tier:
Kekistani

> Ur a gay > Ancap, White Nationalist, Nazi, etc

KYS Greecefag.

>hippies
>acceptable
Pick one.

Hippy flag is used ironically a lot here. I rarely see an honest hippy post.

Parsable tier: geo-flags.

Power gap

Okay tier: confederate

Unmitigated shill tier: natsoc, fascist, white power, gasden

Power gap

Baiting: ussr flag, anarchist, nazbol, un, hippy, homosexual.

Retard tier: ancap, pirate, leaf geoflag.

Dave's not here man.

Oh Bitler, you and your National Bolshevist boncentration bamps, billing all the Bews

>God tier
United Nations
Europe
>Good tier
Geographic
Pirate
>Average tier
Tree Hugger
Hippie
Democrat
Communist
Anarchist
National Bolshevik
>Acceptable tier
Gay
Gadsden
Ancap
Republican
Black Nationalist
>Shit tier
Nazi
Muslim
White Supremacist
Jihadi
Confederate
Fascist
Templar
>Cringe tier
Kekistani

and above all those tiers is Centrists.

Pirate is the only acceptable meme flag, it's the closest you can get to being user.

Tree Hugger is for refined tastes only

they just can comprehend it.

>god tier
>confederate
clearly you haven't been here for very long

lurk more you retard

we dont even need a flag. its basically like all our posts are watermarked with our flag in the form of our high iq posts

can somebody do a lawful good to chaotic evil graph with the meme flags?

Fascism wins. Join or die. Ancap only targets economy. It's not well rounded.

I'm a Fascist :DDDDDD

we can always recognise each other with our enlightened posts

Aesthetic wise tho, NatSoc and Burgerland has it.

>he unironically uses a meme flag while calling out others for using a meme flag

Those flags were a mistake, the only purpose they serve is to obfuscate what shithole you're from

Do you want a recreational nuke?
Because this is how you get a recreational nuke.

>Geo flags
>meme tier
kys

I use this flag for zero sincerity mode. Obviously, no real jihadi would ever use this site, so nobody will ever mistake anything I say under it for being sincere.

Get fugged

Stop acting retarded. You know very well islamist and commies will never follow the NAP.

God Tier:
>Non-proxy North Korea
>(Sadly)Non-Proxy Israel

Rare Tier

Good Tier:
>Common Geo

Bad Tier:
>LARP flags

Shit Tier:
>Kekistani
>Proxy

Faggot.

Ideology is more important than country.
You could be a based pole or a pozzed pole, and I can't tell from your flag. But if you use a commie flag, I can immediately tell I'm dealing with a retard, out if you use an Ancap flag I can immediately tell I'm dealing with a gentleman of great knowledge.

>Ascended Tier
Your actual geographical location

And you can remove them ad soon add they break it

The message is the most powerful. We need to be one to destroy them.

>waiting for them to nuke you before you nuke them

Fascism is 4D chess. It makes sure there will be no nukes heading your way.

I have mixed feelings about this still. On one hand it's still Sup Forums, and ability of having a total anonymity is to be expected. Just pick something like a pirate or isis flag and no one will think twice about it.
But on the other you may now be talking to Israeli or Poo in Loo or Australian who's hiding himself, spewing bullshit as usual, which somehow goes again the whole concept of why the flags were introduced?

Literally this.

The reason why so many non-Americans use meme flags is because they are ashamed of being from some 3rd world European shithole, like Paris. The stinky Europoors know they will never be as handsome as the average American and that their country will never be as awesome as the United States. They feel more loyalty to an ideology than their open border policy European leaders. The flag users hide behind a flag to cover their insecurity and shame. Leads also have such an inferiority complex.

>Arabs
>Nukes
Good joke m8.
But your premise is flawed from the very beginning, if it weren't for the gibs they wouldn't even be here.

Also the NAP only really works with your fellow men, the neutrals and allies. It will never work with those who have clearly declared you're their enemy. Pinochet knew this.

>Normal tier
Geographic Location
>Meme tier
The rest
>Cancer tier
Canadian Flag

Stop daydreaming please. Suicide bombers,
9/11, Nigger gangs, North Korea, assassinations etc. Do you really wait for commies to influence people through generations and generations or is it more reasonable to remove commies at first sight before they accumulate in the future?

I use white supremacist usually but I have never seen Gadsden.

The incomprehensible ideology!

Confederate is a Geo flag as well as one representing an ideology; it belongs in God tier.

Meme flags are shit, shills hide behind them and quality in posting has constantly gotten worse since they were introduced again

How is it incomprehensible to join forces to defeat those that have declared us to be their enemies? Individuality and being a collective serve two different roles depending on situations. Clearly we need to be a collective force in hard times and for the defense of our people.

>Gadsden
>God-Tier
These ARE the least intelligent posters of all.
Poor grammar, lack of punctuation, lack of capitalization, poor logic, sheer pointlessness abounds in their post.
There are some good Ancaps but not once have I seen a well-articulated post by a Gadsen fagger. They are the worst and can burn in hell for all I care.
I used to like the Gadsen flag before it became a meme flag. Now I hate it. Sort of like how gays ruined the rainbow, bottom-of-the-barrel retards ruined the gadsen flag.

all Americans should use meme flags if you want your opinion to be taken seriously

Also Antifa completely shows how useless the NAP is. It especially didn't help that guy getting his head cracked by a bikelock.

>this event that happened in a society where the NAP is not present demonstrates the uselessness of the NAP

That is a Mass effect 3 quote is it

>Suicide bombers,
>9/11, Nigger gangs, North Korea
Literally ask if them caused by government, and i don't even mean in an indirect, conspiracy theory way, but directly caused by the government forcing ideologies onto people
>9/11
Caused by invading middle east shitholes for shits and giggles during cold war
>Nigger gangs
They exist BECAUSE normal, honest people can't just remove them because the judiciary system protects them. They break the NAP on a hourly based, they wouldn't last 3 days on an Ancap society.
>North Korea
Same as 9/11, caused by pushing ideologies where no one called us. Let them starve in peace. Communism is a self solving issue.

The NAP ignores that not everyone follows the NAP. The NAP is akin to communist pipedream of equality. No one is equal thus destroys the NAP. Not everyone abides by the law.

NAP theory never claims that people will always follow the NAP. Do you actually know anything about it?

You just proved not everyone abides by the NAP. It only works on some levels.

That's the point I'm just claiming. Which is why it's not really wise to base the NAP onto everything. It's more realistic in a family and neighborhood level. Even then it will not secure peace. You must remove first signs of enemies.

Just as not everyone follows the law, and society punishes them. What's new?

Why do you assume that if someone declares your enemy you wouldn't be justified in physically removing them?
Gee senpai read some Hoppe please

I'm just saying fascism is key for survival when the enemy doesn't want diplomacy and peace.

Looks to me like an fbi or cia post.
Only those would make 4 like an extreme alt right fascist group.
OP is a faggot

It would be more wise to interrogate them further and if they don't change their obvious mindset that can endanger the people, removing them is common sense and safer. For example, those who pledge allegiance to Islam and are found to work with terrorist groups are imprisoned or deported.

It's even more safer to just execute them. You can't trust taqiyah.

threatening someone is a violation of the NAP
after all, you can't fight back if you are dead

AKA physical removal.
You just proved the NAP works.

Then the NAP just followed fascist tactics almost every empire used once they found traitors, spies etc.

im pretty sure illiterate tribalism belongs in god tier

>God Tier:
Democrat
LGBT
>Good Tier:
Communist
Geo flags
EU
UN
Hippie
Tree Hugger
>acceptable tier
Black Nationalist
Muslim
>meme tier
Templar
Pirate
National Bolshevik
Anarchist
Catalonia
>cringe tier:
Nazi
Republican
Ancap
Confederate
Kekistani
Gadsden
Fascist
White Supremacist
Jihadi

>Gay
>Meme tier
Sup Forums will defend this

Another point of fascism is to become the biggest and most feared empire to the point no one would dare attack you. A pretty big snake. You can't really rely on the NAP alone if your land is only the size of the Philippines for example.

>Gadsden flag
>Wants to thread on everyone
And this is how you spot a shill

>honest hippy

Hippies are too stupid to honestly be honest. They literally have no idea what they're doing ever.

>Meme Tier
>Geo flags

And that's how I know that you're a shill. Too lazy to use a proxy to shill your beliefs here?

I'm not sure what tree hugger exactly means but it sounds like something I could get behind.

>ascended tier
Union Jack

>he posts generic anime stills

Kys kid

Do you think they reinstated meme flags because everyone was envious of the Leaf"?d

Where do you think you are?

this

>being so much of a newfag that he doesn't know that ideology flags antedate geographic flags
>likely doesn't know why moot forced geographical flags on us in the first place

>God Tier: Ancap
Ancap is an unrealistic ideal, just like communism. It will NEVER work in the real world, with real human beings.

>he doesn't piratepost

shameful display

>god tier
rare proxy
>good tier
geographic location
>shit tier
c*nada
meme flag
not common proxy

You taking part in the rebellion on the 4th?

I rest my case ().

The best posters are the Rainbow Flags because they are entirely composed of qt right-wing twinks who want to be your bf :3

God tier
>NZ flag
Good
>pirate flag
Shit
>anything else

>Ancap
>Gadsden
you can move these internet LARP ideologies into meme tier.

>But on the other you may now be talking to Israeli or Poo in Loo or Australian who's hiding himself, spewing bullshit as usual, which somehow goes again the whole concept of why the flags were introduced?
This was always the case; any shill worth his shekel will have a list of appropriate proxies. Forced geoflags just lulled anons into a false sense of security while derailing threads with redd/int/ """"""culture""""

The european flag is the only one besides black nationalist that is so thoroughly used for shitposting that I had to filter it.

European flag posters are complete faggots.

I like the Confederate flag. It almost always is a Geo flag because no one outside of the South really uses it anyway.

You can always tell when a non-American is using it though by the 3rd degree autism the posts give you.

Checked and correct