Do y'all niggas see any borders? I don't

Do y'all niggas see any borders? I don't

i see ayy lmaos

i see a lot of natural borders, many of which are used to define national boundaries.

Even Niggers and apes have territories. Civilized nations have borders. Deal with it.

hi jew.

/thread

fuck off we're full

Except Jews are the ones pushing for open/no borders so everyone mixes into a subrace they can easily control

But do you any national borders other than the natural one?

(You)

Fuck off, shill

I see a Force-Field keeping toxic, violent, poisonous diseases,

parasites, and Demonic Entities at bay?

It's a genuine question

>Rocky Mountains/Central valley clearly define California

manifest destiny an' shiieeet

>implying it's round
wew

I don't see any welfare checks either.

I can see peru, bolivia and chile

people think this is a real picture of earth? isnt this the one Robert Simmon photoshopped together

imagine walking up to a tribe of niggers in africa and showing them this image then trying to settle in their camp. they'd chop your fucking head off and shit on your corpse.

I love this shit, there is no connection of africa and whites.

why don't you zoom in.

>spherecuck shill detected

rekt

Do you see any people in the picture? I don't.
People aren't real. Ultimate redpill. Really made me drink.

What's your point? Everything you can't see from space is bad?

Shorelines
Mountains
Rivers
Walls
Fences

Can't see me fucking your mom either. Does not mean it isn't real

Why does every picture I see taken from outer space look fake as fuck?

>Do y'all niggas see any borders?
i see the borders of nasa fakery

Yes. We marked them on things called maps.

Why would the earth be flat?

Do y'all niggas use maps?

Hamid always gotta express sexual frustration.

You don't see shit, Stevie Wonder.

You can see the great wall of china from space

fake

Ur gonna have to ask god that one

I know what you ,ean. People keep talking about this thing called 'money', but all I see is bits of paper and metal. I keep giving it away to people, because its useless to me. The only bad thing is I don't have any food or a place to live. Can you help me?

I SEE AN ATMOSPHERIC BORDER PREVENTING ILLEGAL METEORS IN SPACISTAN FROM ENTERING EARTH

*mean

>be shariablue
Still use derogatory terms
I wish you shills would fuck off

That’s because you are black, you can’t see them because you are to stupid to realize the porous of them.

Borders separate countries and ensures which people and what land a government needs to worry about.

They also exist to control and protect the people within them.

Plus if you don’t see borders, will you be the first to force Israel to take in all the arabs and Palestinians?

Those are natural though

Purpose*

Does it matter?

>Fences and walls are natural

Yeah...my question is do you see a clear separations between countries or just land

Yes

Even if you couldn’t, doesn’t it stop you from claiming territory

Here's a natural fence

>niggas

Hahaha, youre almost one of us!

You say its for the cause, lowering yourself to racist bait. But you start to enjoy it..look forward to it. You start going off script with nigger and mudslime jokes, not because you have to, but because it feels good. You catch yourself almost saying it in irl, and browsing pol on you personal time, redpills consuming you.

You wake up ine day to realize you've been fighting on the wrong side and your transformation is complete

>Niggers acknowledge boundaries
Smh

Plz show me a natural wall

What's your fucking point? Stupid thread.

Can I see a chain link fence from space OP? No I can't, try zooming in a bit.

Borders are a social construct

yeah, you need to zoom in, dumbass

you plagiarised this from neil degrasse tyson

>Do y'all niggas see any borders? I don't
I don't see any niggers or kikes. Guess that means you don't exist.

How enlightening. We've been hearing the "imagine a world with borders" shit since the sixties. It was stupid then and it's stupid now. Wanna see what happens when borders are eliminated? Check out South Africa.

image related OP

yes let's not have borders and let the civilized world be flooded with the dregs of the 3rd world. on top of that let's just offer welfare to the entire world. give them food stamps, free housing and free medical care.

however it isn't free and somebody has to pay for it and it sure as fuck isn't going to be my tax dollars. if niggers and shitskins can't get their shit together and make a half way decent country they don't belong in mine

OMG HOLY SHIT, YOU BRILLIANT FUCK. YOU FIGURED IT OUT.

The idea of a border is different then an actual border.

I mean in a monarchy, there are titles but you can’t physically acknowledge them, why? Because they are social constructs and we give them meaning by following what they imply.

Same thing with border (although someborders are clear to acknowledge), the borders are social constructs that serve purposes

>muh naturalism
Trust me, you don't want to start this. Despite all the leftist babbling about "muh social constructs", they are the ones utterly dependent on it.

Because they ARE fake. Earth is flat.

u realize in globalization your net worth doesn't go up to the US average it goes down to the world average right

when you understand the concept of civilization, come back, until then, keep your niggers and body butcher beaners out

I don't see any laws either

>every other planet we observe is spherical
>only earth is flat
k

stars are really people walking around with lanterns. Egyptians were woke